Hillary Clinton’s Lead Shrinks to 1 Point in Latest USC Dornsife Daybreak Poll

This is what is known as an outlier.
Agreed. The real experts have her at better than a 3-1 chance to win and give her a 4 point advantage nationally. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
I kind of wonder if democrats do any kind of real introspection of whether or not they are wrong or not. It just seems like the 'real experts' are people whose opinion agrees with mine. Maybe some people just view the world like that. A world that is inherently wrong and I am the only one who is right.
I go with people with a proven track record. I don't see you doing the same. IMO, you do exactly what you're accusing me of.
That's some funny shit right there...

Shit like that is why I love this forum. Fools aren't afraid to self-identify.

I go with people with a proven track record. I don't see you doing the same. IMO, you do exactly what you're accusing me of.
ROFL! Hillary has a proven track record of incompetence and corruption.
I was talking about polling, but since you're clueless on so many levels, I can safely say you're wrong on this subject too.

i wonder how many white males and pissed off females are in these polls giving the beast a 10 point lead.

So much for the Dim victory dance:

Hillary Clinton's Lead Shrinks to 1 Point in Latest USC Dornsife Daybreak Poll

Hillary Clinton’s lead is down to 1 point in the latest USC Dornsife- LA Times poll released on Friday. The Hillary “bounce” from the media manufactured “unity” convention in Philadelphia has completely been erased. Hillary is ahead by only one point despite the complete support from every media outlet except for FOX Business Network and her supporters in the tech world. usc poll From the poll: This chart tracks our best estimate, over time, of how America plans to vote in November The final blue and red figures on the right side of the chart represent our most recent estimates...

I know, as Dead From The Neck Up, Meat Headed Seig Heiling Trumpenfuhrer follower you hate the truth....which is why I love doing this to you.

From Five Thirty-Eight.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/.

From Real Clear Politics.

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls.

der Dummy Donny is losing.

Hillary Clinton’s lead is down to 1 point in the latest USC Dornsife- LA Times poll released on Friday. The Hillary “bounce” from the media manufactured “unity” convention in Philadelphia has completely been erased. Hillary is ahead by only one point despite the complete support from every media outlet except for FOX Business Network and her supporters in the tech world. usc poll From the poll: This chart tracks our best estimate, over time, of how America plans to vote in November The final blue and red figures on the right side of the chart represent our most recent estimates...

I know, as Dead From The Neck Up, Meat Headed Seig Heiling Trumpenfuhrer follower you hate the truth....which is why I love doing this to you.

From Five Thirty-Eight.

From Real Clear Politics.

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls.

der Dummy Donny is losing.

Oh, right, you defend Hillary because you love the truth.

dfa7d8bb731cf24652a63cfe6297809e.jpg

All you have to do is go to 538 everyday to see how the campaigns are doing. For a very short while, der Trumpendummy was up, but after attacking a Gold Star Family and lying who invaded Afghanistan, his numbers have continued to fall.

538 correctly the Obama win 2008, and the Republican Landslide in 2010.

Polls don't matter either way until the debates. Once America sees what a train wreck Hillary is, they will turn on her. She can't go more than five minutes in a scripted live session. Trump does press conferences an hour at a time with no sweat answering all their questions.

i doubt dumb donald is going to debate. if he does, she's going to humiliate him.

for the record, absent something extraordinary, debates have very little effect.

in donald's case, i except his meltdown to continue.

Donald has dominated every debate he's been in. She got beat by Bernie every time. Only because the DNC rigged the delegates, Hillary managed to get more delegates.

You lefties have been predicting the crash and burn of Trump for over a year. Still hasn't happened, even with CNN and the state run media going batshit crazy on Trump coverage. Even with her spending a hundred times more on ads, he's still just a few points behind.
:laugh:

Trump will probably last one debate, if that. He will get his ass handed to him on a silver platter by Clinton.

So let me get this straight.....you're citing a MSM poll as evidence that MSM polling can't be trusted.

Sigh.....its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

And here I thought you devoid of any irony, sarcasm or self-depreciation. I am impressed.

Polls don't matter either way until the debates. Once America sees what a train wreck Hillary is, they will turn on her. She can't go more than five minutes in a scripted live session. Trump does press conferences an hour at a time with no sweat answering all their questions.

i doubt dumb donald is going to debate. if he does, she's going to humiliate him.

for the record, absent something extraordinary, debates have very little effect.

in donald's case, i except his meltdown to continue.

Donald has dominated every debate he's been in. She got beat by Bernie every time. Only because the DNC rigged the delegates, Hillary managed to get more delegates.

You lefties have been predicting the crash and burn of Trump for over a year. Still hasn't happened, even with CNN and the state run media going batshit crazy on Trump coverage. Even with her spending a hundred times more on ads, he's still just a few points behind.

the difference, nutter, is the POLLS always said he'd get the nomination. the pundits didn't listen to the polls because they couldn't imagine that the right was that stupid.

congrats you proved the pundits wrong.

but the polls are what they are except in rightwingnuthackworld

And here I thought you devoid of any irony, sarcasm or self-depreciation. I am impressed.

Trump is even losing the Breitfart Folks.

Clinton Leads In Breitbart Poll Conducted As Rebuke To MSM Surveys.

Five Thirty-Eight as of Monday August 15, 2016.

Five Thirty-Eight "Now Cast" Poll. If the election were held today...

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now.

Face the facts Trumpenfuhrer Seig Heil Fans, Der Dummy is losing.

Forum List

Back