Hillary Clinton’s Lead Shrinks to 1 Point in Latest USC Dornsife Daybreak Poll

So much for the Dim victory dance:

Hillary Clinton's Lead Shrinks to 1 Point in Latest USC Dornsife Daybreak Poll

Hillary Clinton’s lead is down to 1 point in the latest USC Dornsife- LA Times poll released on Friday. The Hillary “bounce” from the media manufactured “unity” convention in Philadelphia has completely been erased. Hillary is ahead by only one point despite the complete support from every media outlet except for FOX Business Network and her supporters in the tech world. usc poll From the poll: This chart tracks our best estimate, over time, of how America plans to vote in November The final blue and red figures on the right side of the chart represent our most recent estimates...
:laugh:, Go have another drink

Hillary is kicking his sorry ass with EVERY major poll in the country, :laugh:...

That fat blob of Orange shit is fucking road kill election day,:fu: FUCK HIM, and all of his white trash groupies, trailer park country fried maggots..:deal:

:piss2:Trump.. his mayonnaise monkey fan club..

Last edited:

Hillary Clinton’s lead is down to 1 point in the latest USC Dornsife- LA Times poll released on Friday. The Hillary “bounce” from the media manufactured “unity” convention in Philadelphia has completely been erased. Hillary is ahead by only one point despite the complete support from every media outlet except for FOX Business Network and her supporters in the tech world. usc poll From the poll: This chart tracks our best estimate, over time, of how America plans to vote in November The final blue and red figures on the right side of the chart represent our most recent estimates...
:laugh:, Go have another drink

Hillary is kicking his sorry ass with EVERY major poll in the country, :laugh:...

That fat blob of Orange shit is fucking road kill election day,:fu: FUCK HIM, and all of his white trash groupies, trailer park country fried maggots..:deal:

:piss2:Trump.. his mayonnaise monkey fan club..

Does Hillary pay you to repeat her talking points?

You must not be keeping up very well on Georgia. Trump's team can't get signs out to them fast enough!

Yard signs. Who gives a fuck about yard signs?

Me. I want a bunch. I use the wire frames to train up beans in the garden.
Collectables. Them 'thar signs will be worth money someday.

My post related to the predictive value yard signs have on elections, I say almost none.

They are a good indicator of how good one side or the other's grassroots ground game is. If you have no local organization, then you will have no signs.

Trump has no local organization to speak of.

Polls don't matter either way until the debates. Once America sees what a train wreck Hillary is, they will turn on her. She can't go more than five minutes in a scripted live session. Trump does press conferences an hour at a time with no sweat answering all their questions.

Is it comforting to have no shame?

i think when someone is as stupid and dishonest as he is, they're incapable of shame. how else could he post nonsense all day every day?

Polls don't matter either way until the debates. Once America sees what a train wreck Hillary is, they will turn on her. She can't go more than five minutes in a scripted live session. Trump does press conferences an hour at a time with no sweat answering all their questions.

i doubt dumb donald is going to debate. if he does, she's going to humiliate him.

for the record, absent something extraordinary, debates have very little effect.

in donald's case, i except his meltdown to continue.

i doubt dumb donald is going to debate. if he does, she's going to humiliate him.

for the record, absent something extraordinary, debates have very little effect.

in donald's case, i except his meltdown to continue.

Donald has dominated every debate he's been in. She got beat by Bernie every time. Only because the DNC rigged the delegates, Hillary managed to get more delegates.

You lefties have been predicting the crash and burn of Trump for over a year. Still hasn't happened, even with CNN and the state run media going batshit crazy on Trump coverage. Even with her spending a hundred times more on ads, he's still just a few points behind.

Trump is behind in Pennsylvania by 11 points .. swing state

a virtual tie in Florida and Ohio .. swing states.

justa swangin ..

i think when someone is as stupid and dishonest as he is, they're incapable of shame. how else could he post nonsense all day every day?

A hillary supporter is calling Trump stupid and dishonest?

Really?

You people simply have no shame, do you?

You're surprisingly optimistic considering the same day your poll is released Real Clear Politic's poll of polls had Clinton at +6.3 among 10+(?) major national polling organizations.

And her outspending Trump at 40 to 50:1.....

Things do not look good for her as it appears all the Kings horses and all the Kings men are having no effect.......

Really?

The funny thing is that Trump's "problem" is he tells the truth, even when it's not PC. I'd rather have someone that speaks the ugly truth that makes people feel uncomfortable than a serial liar incapable of telling the truth.

Really?

The funny thing is that Trump's "problem" is he tells the truth, even when it's not PC. I'd rather have someone that speaks the ugly truth that makes people feel uncomfortable than a serial liar incapable of telling the truth.

He does what?

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Really?

He does what?

the problem is that the trumpsters don't believe in reality... they only believe what dumb donald tells them.

The OP's poll had Trump ahead by 7 points 2 weeks ago,

so what the OP is really reporting, without knowing it, is that the poll he cited confirms Clinton's recent surge.

Really?

He does what?

Politifact has about as much credibility as Hillary Clinton.

Really?

He does what?

Feel free to prove Trump didn't lie.

Really?

He does what?

I just randomly picked on of the "mostly false" links. They say he wasn't public enough about his opposing the Iraq War, so then it's "mostly false". That's bullshit, just because they can't find more sources than they like, doesn't make Trump a liar. They certainly couldn't prove he was all for the war. He clearly stated the economy was a bigger priority as well.

Really?

He does what?

Feel free to prove Trump didn't lie.
Feel free to prove that he did lie.

Forum List

Back