Hillary Clinton’s Lead Shrinks to 1 Point in Latest USC Dornsife Daybreak Poll

Her continued lies, exposed scandals, & exposed corruption are taking a toll. Everyone knows she's corrupt as hell, and these continuous e-mail releases are finally proving just how much.

Assange is not letting go, and all these FOIA request releases are throwing gas on the fire.

All the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men won't be able to put Humpty Hillary back together again. And if you think her health is bad now, if she loses AGAIN she will absolutely go 4-alarm mental this time.

This is what is known as an outlier.
Agreed. The real experts have her at better than a 3-1 chance to win and give her a 4 point advantage nationally.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
Wait

In some battleground states, Hillary is breaking out by more than 4 pts!
Does that mean she is losing by more than 4 pts in red states?

2nd, given that Utah is about to turn and Georgia is going blue, what are the red states?
Utah is about to turn??? LOL
It's not even close. Trump is up anywhere from 9-13

all those millions that have been showing up to see Trump will be voting and all those farm animals that have been showing up to see Hillary will forget what day to vote.

Agreed. The real experts have her at better than a 3-1 chance to win and give her a 4 point advantage nationally.

Wait

2nd, given that Utah is about to turn and Georgia is going blue, what are the red states?
That would be saying like Idaho's going to turn too. I told them already Tyrone but these Times, NY, and Washington paper people, CNN, NBC and MSN people are willing to hang onto their and Hillary's lies right to the end when they also have no credibility whatsoever.

Her continued lies, exposed scandals, & exposed corruption are taking a toll. Everyone knows she's corrupt as hell, and these continuous e-mail releases are finally proving just how much.

Assange is not letting go, and all these FOIA request releases are throwing gas on the fire.

All the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men won't be able to put Humpty Hillary back together again. And if you think her health is bad now, if she loses AGAIN she will absolutely go 4-alarm mental this time.

It will be interesting to see what the polls say after a few weeks of continuous drubbing by Assange and Judicial Watch.

It will be interesting to see what the polls say after a few weeks of continuous drubbing by Assange and Judicial Watch.
hey, there are endless videos on you-tube showing the world what an evil spastic person Hillary is,,,,hopefully they will keep getting a million or more hits a day,,then she loses!!!!

Wait

That would be saying like Idaho's going to turn too. I told them already Tyrone but these Times, NY, and Washington paper people, CNN, NBC and MSN people are willing to hang onto their and Hillary's lies right to the end when they also have no credibility whatsoever.
We've had 3 refugee assaults, and 2 of em sexual since June right here in Twin Falls. Hilley wouldn't win dog catcher in this town.

hey, there are endless videos on you-tube showing the world what an evil spastic person Hillary is,,,,hopefully they will keep getting a million or more hits a day,,then she loses!!!!
If she does get elected can you imagine what the 4th year of her presidency will look like.

Wait

You must not be keeping up very well on Georgia. Trump's team can't get signs out to them fast enough!

Yard signs. Who gives a fuck about yard signs?

Me. I want a bunch. I use the wire frames to train up beans in the garden.
Collectables. Them 'thar signs will be worth money someday.

Wait

You must not be keeping up very well on Georgia. Trump's team can't get signs out to them fast enough!

My post related to the predictive value yard signs have on elections, I say almost none.

Wait

I used to save them until they switched to the trash-bag quality plastic signs

Wait

My post related to the predictive value yard signs have on elections, I say almost none.

They are a good indicator of how good one side or the other's grassroots ground game is. If you have no local organization, then you will have no signs.

All of the polls are all flawed. Nobody answers the phone anymore.

slide2-1-1024x474.png

In early March, every single poll gave Clinton at least a five-point lead; some had her ahead by as many as 20 points. Even ace statistician Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight—a go-to site ever since he correctly predicted outcomes in 49 out of 50 states in the 2008 presidential race—gave Clinton a greater than 99 percent chance of winning. By the night of the primary itself, the crowd at Civis had dwindled to just Wagner and Shor in front of a single TV. Early returns in Wayne County, home of Detroit, confirmed what Wagner had already suspected: The polls were way off. “Someone made a terrible mistake,” he thought. Despite unanimous predictions to the contrary, Sanders walked away with the state. “It was just poor measurement,” Wagner says..... The Polls Are All Wrong. A Startup Called Civis Is Our Best Hope to Fix Them

I have this gut feeling Hillary Clinton's paid thugs....are trying to rig the elections....

Computers will be rigged... they are doing their best.....

Fuck them....they are not going to get what they want! :fu:

I have this gut feeling Hillary Clinton's paid thugs....are trying to rig the elections....

Computers will be rigged... they are doing their best.....
Fuck them....they are not going to get what they want!
How many drinks have you already had tonight?

Forum List

Back