Hillary Clinton's Pathological Lying and Erratic Behavior, Is it Due to Drug and Alcohol Addiction?

Hillary's incompetence and corruption aren't the only things that disqualify here to be President. Drug abuse and health issue are two others:

Hillary's constant lying may not be the result of her personality; perhaps she doesn't live in reality, via being under the influence of drugs and alcohol on a 24/7 basis.

It is no secret that both Hillary and Bill Clinton have major health issues, with Bill looking like an animated corpse lately, and Hillary seemingly suffering from a multitude of health catastrophes from coughing fits, fainting spells, to falls over the last several years.

In 2005, Hillary passed out while giving a speech. In 2009, she fell and fractured her right elbow while walking to her car at the State Department. In 2012, she again passed out, but this time suffered a concussion.

Just since beginning of her Presidential campaign, Hillary has had several uncontrollable coughing fits, as well as had to abruptly leave the stage during a debate in the early stages of the Democratic Primary. First, we were told she had a prolonged bathroom break, only to find out later the truth was she was having complications from a brain injury due to a previous fall.

With all the health problems, Hillary has had over the years, some the result of her falls and various health issues, she has to be on a long list of many prescription drugs. She was put on Lovenox, a blood thinning drug, in 1996, supposedly to treat blood clotting problems in her legs that were a result from extended plane flights. This prescription was later replaced with Warfarin after developing a blood clot in her brain, caused by the concussion 2012 fall.

Hillary Clinton's heavy use of alcohol at various functions, meetings, and almost virtually everywhere she goes, along with being under the influence of prescription meds, has actually transformed her into a blithering idiot who hasn't the slightest idea of what she is doing most of the time.
Sure, Hillary lies, but you would have to be a moron to think Trump is honest in comparison. He is the ultimate bullshitter. Of course, I'm sure I could document many of his lies and you would still ignore the evidence because you're a pawn.

Did Trumps SUPPOSED LIES KILL 4 in Benghazi?

Hillary's incompetence and corruption aren't the only things that disqualify here to be President. Drug abuse and health issue are two others:

Hillary's constant lying may not be the result of her personality; perhaps she doesn't live in reality, via being under the influence of drugs and alcohol on a 24/7 basis.

It is no secret that both Hillary and Bill Clinton have major health issues, with Bill looking like an animated corpse lately, and Hillary seemingly suffering from a multitude of health catastrophes from coughing fits, fainting spells, to falls over the last several years.

In 2005, Hillary passed out while giving a speech. In 2009, she fell and fractured her right elbow while walking to her car at the State Department. In 2012, she again passed out, but this time suffered a concussion.

Just since beginning of her Presidential campaign, Hillary has had several uncontrollable coughing fits, as well as had to abruptly leave the stage during a debate in the early stages of the Democratic Primary. First, we were told she had a prolonged bathroom break, only to find out later the truth was she was having complications from a brain injury due to a previous fall.

With all the health problems, Hillary has had over the years, some the result of her falls and various health issues, she has to be on a long list of many prescription drugs. She was put on Lovenox, a blood thinning drug, in 1996, supposedly to treat blood clotting problems in her legs that were a result from extended plane flights. This prescription was later replaced with Warfarin after developing a blood clot in her brain, caused by the concussion 2012 fall.

Hillary Clinton's heavy use of alcohol at various functions, meetings, and almost virtually everywhere she goes, along with being under the influence of prescription meds, has actually transformed her into a blithering idiot who hasn't the slightest idea of what she is doing most of the time.

Bri,

Given what you gorge on, it is little wonder that you are an imbecile...

What do I gorge on, douche bag?
There are a couple of answers to that question, but the more benign would involve looking at your most recent OPs....

Once again, you post nothing of substance. That's all you ever do.
What part of your extensive citation would you hold up as substantive, Bri?

Again, you posted nothing of substance. All you do is nit-pick at what I post.

Sure, Hillary lies, but you would have to be a moron to think Trump is honest in comparison. He is the ultimate bullshitter. Of course, I'm sure I could document many of his lies and you would still ignore the evidence because you're a pawn.

Did Trumps SUPPOSED LIES KILL 4 in Benghazi?

Or did it get him hundreds of millions in "contribution" from foreign governments?

Bri,

There are a couple of answers to that question, but the more benign would involve looking at your most recent OPs....

it's all more substantive than anything you've ever posted.
Look up the word "substantive" and try again....

Bri,

Bri,

I'm doing you a favor....you've been going about your business for years, never fully appreciating the singularity of your idiocy.....

Of course Vagisil has some serious Stupid chops......as my signature demonstrates

More nit-picking with no substance.

Bri,

I'm doing you a favor....you've been going about your business for years, never fully appreciating the singularity of your idiocy.....

Of course Vagisil has some serious Stupid chops......as my signature demonstrates

Do you ever actually address the subject being discussed?

Bri,

I invited you to show me something, anything, of substance from your cut&paste..... .and you punted...

You wanna try again?

Bri,

Do you ever actually address the subject being discussed?
The "subject" in question being some tripe you are being sold on the innertubes?

Bri,

I invited you to show me something, anything, of substance from your cut&paste..... .and you punted...

You wanna try again?

More nit picking about nothing. Try addressing the OP. You're nothing but an annoying mosquito.

Bri,

You wanna try again?

More nit picking about nothing. Try addressing the OP. You're nothing but an annoying mosquito.
You can't find ANYTHING of substance in your own citation?

Is that because it's all crap or because you aren't very bright?

Bri,

You wanna try again?

I'm about to put you on ignore, something I almost never do.

Bri,

You wanna try again?

I'm about to put you on ignore, something I almost never do.

Sure.....shoot the messenger......geez

Forum List

Back