Hillary Clinton's Plea Deal

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Has anyone heard about this? It does appear that the Justice dept. offered Hillary Clinton a plea deal last month after the FBI decided to reopen its investigation into her email server. By signing a piece of paper she avoids any further investigations into her email server, Clinton Foundation and jail time would be off the table. This is the first I've heard of this deal. Do the American people know about this?

2017-TruNews-Hillary-Clinton-Speech-Hands-Up-Reuters.jpg

The FBI has reportedly re-opened its investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server and determined she should be charged with a number of crimes, and is now being offered a plea deal that would spare her additional legal problems. According to a new report, the FBI investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has not only been reopened, but she faces serious criminal charges.

Hillary Clinton Offered Plea Deal

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.

During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey's decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

Under the Justice Department's plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

Klein also reported that the plea agreement currently under consideration would be in exchange for dropping any current or future investigations into allegations of "pay-for-play" within the Clinton Foundation. It also would likely preclude any prison time for the 2016 Democrat Party presidential nominee.

Last edited:
Yes. TruNews. It is an alternative news source for people who are tired of fake news.

She had to have been charged with a crime for there to be a plea deal. But continue with the fake news.

Yes. TruNews. It is an alternative news source for people who are tired of fake news.

What do you say about the site now, knowing how you love Trump and Ivanka???

Wiles attacked Ivanka Trump and Kushner for their Orthodox Judaism religion, saying their positions within the administration are aiding "the deep state cabal in the White House."

Wiles then went on to compare President Trump's eldest daughter to the daughter of Herod, a biblical figure who convinced her father to behead John the Baptist.

"That's who I think Ivanka Trump is," Wiles said. "She's a Kabbala practicing, evil woman whispering evil things in the ear of her father. She's going to the grave site of an old dead Kabbala practitioner and getting spirits telling her what to do ... We have to pray against witchcraft in high places, witchcraft that plans to kill millions of people. ... [Ivanka and Jared] are cleaning out the White House to surround President Trump with their Kabbala practitioners, and the only advice he is going to get will be from people who are evil. And the church is letting this happen."

Conservative radio host Rick Wiles: Ivanka Trump is a 'Kabbala practicing, evil woman'

:ack-1: You best find another site to spread the crazy nutcase lies.

Has anyone heard about this? It does appear that the Justice dept. offered Hillary Clinton a plea deal last month after the FBI decided to reopen its investigation into her email server. By signing a piece of paper she avoids any further investigations into her email server, Clinton Foundation and jail time would be off the table. This is the first I've heard of this deal. Do the American people know about this?

2017-TruNews-Hillary-Clinton-Speech-Hands-Up-Reuters.jpg

The FBI has reportedly re-opened its investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server and determined she should be charged with a number of crimes, and is now being offered a plea deal that would spare her additional legal problems. According to a new report, the FBI investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has not only been reopened, but she faces serious criminal charges.

Hillary Clinton Offered Plea Deal

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.

During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey's decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

Under the Justice Department's plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

Klein also reported that the plea agreement currently under consideration would be in exchange for dropping any current or future investigations into allegations of "pay-for-play" within the Clinton Foundation. It also would likely preclude any prison time for the 2016 Democrat Party presidential nominee.
i'd love to see hillary go down because i do believe she's guilty.

however, if this were knowledge enough for THIS POS Site to have it, others would also. CNN even dogged on hillary a bit after she tossed them under the bus.

when this is on a site worth a damn, i'll read it more. til then, one sided fake crap.

It's a Christian News site and I haven't found them to be off on anything yet. I think they have already addressed the blackout in MSM media over these types of stories which is why they created the site.

It's a Christian News site and I haven't found them to be off on anything yet. I think they have already addressed the blackout in MSM media over these types of stories which is why they created the site.
Blackout? If there isn't an indictment, there can't be a plea deal. Your site is creating a story where there isn't any. Isn't that the very definition of 'fake news'?

Ed Klein: Hillary's Plea Bargain

The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

Last edited:
Blackout? If there isn't an indictment, there can't be a plea deal. Your site is creating a story where there isn't any. Isn't that the very definition of 'fake news'?
Ed Klein - News Max ran the story. Are you accusing them of false reporting?

The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

So are you going to continue with Trunews, knowing how he feels about Ivanka and Jared??

FOX and other conservative news sites would be all over this i would think.

I wouldn't take Klein word for anything either.
Edward Klein - Wikipedia

So are you going to continue with Trunews, knowing how he feels about Ivanka and Jared??
They are quoting Ed Klein article - former Editor in chief of New York Times Magazine.

Forum List

Back