Hillary Clinton's Plea Deal

Here is Ed Klein in television interview explaining exactly how he got the information about the plea deal Justice Dept. wants to offer Hillary Clinton.

Has anyone heard about this? It does appear that the Justice dept. offered Hillary Clinton a plea deal last month after the FBI decided to reopen its investigation into her email server. By signing a piece of paper she avoids any further investigations into her email server, Clinton Foundation and jail time would be off the table. This is the first I've heard of this deal. Do the American people know about this?

2017-TruNews-Hillary-Clinton-Speech-Hands-Up-Reuters.jpg

The FBI has reportedly re-opened its investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server and determined she should be charged with a number of crimes, and is now being offered a plea deal that would spare her additional legal problems. According to a new report, the FBI investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has not only been reopened, but she faces serious criminal charges.

Hillary Clinton Offered Plea Deal

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.

During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey's decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

Under the Justice Department's plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

Klein also reported that the plea agreement currently under consideration would be in exchange for dropping any current or future investigations into allegations of "pay-for-play" within the Clinton Foundation. It also would likely preclude any prison time for the 2016 Democrat Party presidential nominee.
i'd love to see hillary go down because i do believe she's guilty.

however, if this were knowledge enough for THIS POS Site to have it, others would also. CNN even dogged on hillary a bit after she tossed them under the bus.

when this is on a site worth a damn, i'll read it more. til then, one sided fake crap.

iceberg

"i'd love to see hillary go down because i do believe she's guilty."

Of what?

In 30 years of constant harassment and "investigations" no proof of crime has been found. Read the link in my signature. This lie has been repeated so often, people believe its fact.

Obviously, its not.

Last edited:
If you had bothered to listen to Ed Klein interview on Newsmax you'd learn that the deal was discussed / offered to one of Clinton's lawyers to present to Hillary as an option because the FBI (under new leadership) is finding there is reason to bring criminal charges against her. These deals are offered well in advance for people like Hillary Clinton. She should not be offered ANY plea deal. She should be put behind bars and locked away for life.

Yes. TruNews. It is an alternative news source for people who are tired of fake news.
Alternative news with alternative facts for alternative people.
Wrong. They quoted Newsmax journalist Ed Klein word for word. Furthermore, Ed Klein was the editor in chief of New York Times Magazine. There goes your alternative people angle....

She had to have been charged with a crime for there to be a plea deal. But continue with the fake news.
Not so. Criminals make deals all time to avoid being charged.

Has anyone heard about this? It does appear that the Justice dept. offered Hillary Clinton a plea deal last month after the FBI decided to reopen its investigation into her email server. By signing a piece of paper she avoids any further investigations into her email server, Clinton Foundation and jail time would be off the table. This is the first I've heard of this deal. Do the American people know about this?

2017-TruNews-Hillary-Clinton-Speech-Hands-Up-Reuters.jpg

The FBI has reportedly re-opened its investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server and determined she should be charged with a number of crimes, and is now being offered a plea deal that would spare her additional legal problems. According to a new report, the FBI investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has not only been reopened, but she faces serious criminal charges.

Hillary Clinton Offered Plea Deal

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.

During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey's decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

Under the Justice Department's plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

Klein also reported that the plea agreement currently under consideration would be in exchange for dropping any current or future investigations into allegations of "pay-for-play" within the Clinton Foundation. It also would likely preclude any prison time for the 2016 Democrat Party presidential nominee.
i'd love to see hillary go down because i do believe she's guilty.

however, if this were knowledge enough for THIS POS Site to have it, others would also. CNN even dogged on hillary a bit after she tossed them under the bus.

when this is on a site worth a damn, i'll read it more. til then, one sided fake crap.

iceberg

"i'd love to see hillary go down because i do believe she's guilty."

Of what?

In 30 years of constant harassment and "investigations" no proof of crime has been found. Read the link in my signature. This lie has been repeated so often, people believe its fact.

Obviously, its not.
nothing you'd agree with.

i do believe she played games with her server. certainly her actions in hiding info and deleting mail are more suspicious than trumps team having in public meetings with russians.

i do believe she mishandled classified information and don't buy her lies she didn't know.
i do believe she conspires in ways that her side would never allow trump or the right to do also.

we can go on and on but you'd likely never agree so why?

If you had bothered to listen to Ed Klein interview on Newsmax you'd learn that the deal was discussed / offered to one of Clinton's lawyers to present to Hillary as an option because the FBI (under new leadership) is finding there is reason to bring criminal charges against her. These deals are offered well in advance for people like Hillary Clinton. She should not be offered ANY plea deal. She should be put behind bars and locked away for life.

What new leadership in the FBI? Wray? Nothing on the FBI site.

It's the Trump Foundation that is actually under criminal investigation. Or should I say, "Further" criminal investigation? Since they already admitted to wrong doing.

Yes. TruNews. It is an alternative news source for people who are tired of fake news.
Wrong. They quoted Newsmax journalist Ed Klein word for word. Furthermore, Ed Klein was the editor in chief of New York Times Magazine. There goes your alternative people angle....
LOL

Newsmax is alternative news.
not liking it doesn't make it fake. yes it's conservative based but almost all sites anymore cater to their base and cover information they want to know about.

are you saying newsmax setup the interview you get to see above and made all this up or is this just an effort to bash newsmax and not the story ?

How Trustworthy Are the Fox News, Drudge Report, and NewsMax Websites?

LOL

Newsmax is alternative news.
not liking it doesn't make it fake. yes it's conservative based but almost all sites anymore cater to their base and cover information they want to know about.

are you saying newsmax setup the interview you get to see above and made all this up or is this just an effort to bash newsmax and not the story ?

How Trustworthy Are the Fox News, Drudge Report, and NewsMax Websites?
LOLOL

Gee, a conservative media watchdog finds Newsmax somewhat trustworthy. Imagine that?

It's a Christian News site and I haven't found them to be off on anything yet. I think they have already addressed the blackout in MSM media over these types of stories which is why they created the site.
Blackout? If there isn't an indictment, there can't be a plea deal. Your site is creating a story where there isn't any. Isn't that the very definition of 'fake news'?
They can discuss the offer of plea deal if it looks like charges are forthcoming. It looks like that is exactly what someone at the Justice dept. did because according to Ed Klein his source stated they already talked to one of Clinton's lawyers about it.

Wray is the FBI Director. Yes.

It's the Trump Foundation that is actually under criminal investigation. Or should I say, "Further" criminal investigation? Since they already admitted to wrong doing.
Trump foundation isn't under investigation. The investigation was opened to find collusion between President Trump and the Russians and they have found nothing.

Yours is the fake news. No indictment, no plea deal. One by necessity MUST follow the other.

Not True at all.

Criminals are offered plea deals all the time before any charges are actually made. Especially in cases where the prosecutors know they will have a very difficult and expensive case to prosecute.

Trump foundation isn't under investigation. The investigation was opened to find collusion between President Trump and the Russians and they have found nothing.

Oh I think they found plenty.

Wray is the FBI Director. Yes.

I doubt he is offering Clinton a plea deal, she has been found guilty of notta.

Forum List

Back