Hillary Clinton's Speech Tomorrow. Can We Guess What Issues She Wont Bring Up?

Summary:

Hillary talked about issues people actually care about, instead of phony scandals and hysterical fear-mongering.

That makes the Hillary-haters sad. If Hillary won't follow their script, they lose big, and the Hillary-haters know it.

I re-listened to it on a podcast while I was out doing some errands. If this is the Hillary that the GOP is going to face, they are in for a very long election. She still has to win the nomination and get a "likable" quality but she gave a long speech and the word that came to mind after it was "comprehensive". Liked what I heard.

Americans are in panic mode because Iran wants to nuke us someday. god forbid the day comes when we have to explain to our children what just happened in LA or New York! Hillary never shows any concern.

She might have six or seven decent years left in her, after that it's vegetable status. I still think that stroke did more damage than she let on
who is that dumbfounded to believe that Obama has made sure that Iran wont have a bomb within 10 years? anyone wonder why he may own a home in Hawaii someday?
Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 2400 years, and aren't morons, brainwashed hater dupe- they've the youngest and best educated pop. in the ME- just dying to get out from under the DONE Revolutionary Guard if you functional paranoid a-holes would let them. If Bush hadn't called them evil etc etc, they'd already be in the family of nations. Take a pill and change the channel, hater dupe. lol

Lie. They attacked Iraq in 1798
lol...checking

Check away...and then come and apologize :)

Summary:

Hillary talked about issues people actually care about, instead of phony scandals and hysterical fear-mongering.

That makes the Hillary-haters sad. If Hillary won't follow their script, they lose big, and the Hillary-haters know it.

I re-listened to it on a podcast while I was out doing some errands. If this is the Hillary that the GOP is going to face, they are in for a very long election. She still has to win the nomination and get a "likable" quality but she gave a long speech and the word that came to mind after it was "comprehensive". Liked what I heard.

Too bad she's lost the independent vote and is losing the millennials. Eh? LMAO

Americans are in panic mode because Iran wants to nuke us someday. god forbid the day comes when we have to explain to our children what just happened in LA or New York! Hillary never shows any concern.

She might have six or seven decent years left in her, after that it's vegetable status. I still think that stroke did more damage than she let on
who is that dumbfounded to believe that Obama has made sure that Iran wont have a bomb within 10 years? anyone wonder why he may own a home in Hawaii someday?
Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 2400 years, and aren't morons, brainwashed hater dupe- they've the youngest and best educated pop. in the ME- just dying to get out from under the DONE Revolutionary Guard if you functional paranoid a-holes would let them. If Bush hadn't called them evil etc etc, they'd already be in the family of nations. Take a pill and change the channel, hater dupe. lol

Lie. They attacked Iraq in 1798
That is so obscure it's ridiculous. The people of Basra were begging to be freed from the outrageous tyrranny of small time nymphomaniac sadist princeling....Breitbart didn't mention that lol...

Summary:

If you ever took off the Fox headphones and checked some real news and issues...

Summary:

If you ever took off the Fox headphones and checked some real news and issues...

I use many news sources, now if you can prove that she hasn't tanked with the Independents and millennials you may have a valid point but she has so your point is moot. I'll give you a hint, decade old attempts at insults like you just tried don't faze me in the least....amateur

Summary:

I use many news sources, now if you can prove that she hasn't tanked with the Independents and millennials you may have a valid point but she has so your point is moot. I'll give you a hint, decade old attempts at insults like you just tried don't faze me in the least....amateur
Just fact, Pub dupe. I'm guessing all your outlets are in the Pub Propaganda Machine, all the same crap paid for by the same five greedy idiot billionaires...She's was at about 50%, now she's at 53%- plenty to beat any of your bought off, pathetic clowns with the same old hate/bs/scam/thievery/lies and pander to the rich propaganda, for functional (50% racist/bigot) shytteheads only. I'm sure you're lovely otherwise. We have more cows than people here., most of my friends are hater dupes politically, but this is a politics forum, and there you're a disaster.

She won't talk about her lying, but I bet you she will continue to lie.
Give me your best example so I can squash you like a bug...lol hater dupe.

Was she named after Sir Hillary? Was she under enemy fire when she landed in Bosnia as she claimed? Did she claim she didn't have two phones, when less than two months earlier she talked about having two phones? Do you need more?

It is either that she lies or she is senile.

You get to pick hater dupe.

Hillary, "Coward Of The Year". at least the other 42 candidates aren't afraid to be interviewed.

There were snipers in town. BIG fucking deal. She had phones and better security than the gov't. and she had a lot of private calls. Shocking. She didn't want grandstanding Pub a-holes going through her private calls for no reason. Everybody does it. No evidence of any wrong doing. Total bs about nothing except for idiot hater dupes. IDIOT!! Change the channel. Try policies. Arrrgh.

Last edited:
There were snipers in town. BIG fucking deal. She had phones and better security than the gov't. and she had a lot of private calls. Shocking. She didn't want grandstanding Pub a-holes going through her private calls for no reason. Everybody does it. No evidence of any wrong doing. Total bs about nothing except for idiot hater dupes. IDIOT!! Change the channel. Try policies. Arrrgh.

Thanks for admitting she is a liar. We get the "everybody does it BS" and a total deflect of her lying about having two phones.

The issue was to prove she is a liar. Done! You hater dupes are so lame.

Was she named after Sir Hillary? Was she under enemy fire when she landed in Bosnia as she claimed? Did she claim she didn't have two phones, when less than two months earlier she talked about having two phones? Do you need more?

So? BFD. Everyone lie just like you. You are lying to yourself that Hillary is very popular and POTUS 2016.
More popular than any of your GOP clown. You deny it? You are lying again.

So? BFD. Everyone lie just like you. You are lying to yourself that Hillary is very popular and POTUS 2016.
More popular than any of your GOP clown. You deny it? You are lying again.

Where did I say she wasn't popular? Typical nutter, can't read.

Thanks for admitting she is a liar. We get the "everybody does it BS" and a total deflect of her lying about having two phones.

Not- There were snipers around and they didn't hang around the runway for security reasons is the fact. She just said it in a different way ONCE. BFD, brainwashee haters.

Everyone gets to have privacy, no rules or laws broken, hater dupes. NO LIES just unfair bs and hate from the always lying RW propaganda machine.

Last edited:

Not- There were snipers around and they didn't hang around the runway for security reasons is the fact. She just said it in a different way ONCE. BFD, brainwashee haters.

Everyone gets to have privacy, no rules or laws broken, hater dupes. NO LIES just unfair bs and hate from the always lying RW propaganda machine.

More justifying the lies. Aren't you precious, Sir Hillary must be proud!

Lol! You hater dupes are always twisting. Sir Hillary lies and you blame Republicans for her lying, you are a real hater dupe.

Not lies, and not relevant to where the country should be going. Pubs lie every time they say they're going to help the middle class. Snake oil and hate gossip for the dupes...

Not lies, and not relevant to where the country should be going. Pubs lie every time they say they're going to help the middle class. Snake oil and hate gossip for the dupes...

She lied about having two phones, that is a fact. Whether you think the lie is relevant or not does not change the fact that she lied.

She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary, that is a fact. Whether you think the lie is relevant or not does not change the fact that she lied.

She lied about her being in enemy fire, that is a fact. Whether you think it is relevant or not does not change the fact that she lied.

You wanted me to back up my claim that she lies, I did.

The fact you don't mind her lying about her saying she wants to help the middle class and you mind that the GOP lies when saying they want to help the middle class, shows what a lying, hypocritical, hater dupe you are.

Thanks again for admitting she lies.

Forum List

Back