Hillary Continues To Demonstrate How She'll Handle 'Transparency' as President: "I Don't Recall"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Clinton responds to Judicial Watch’s questions in email lawsuit

"Hillary Clinton submitted written answers Thursday under penalty of perjury in a lawsuit brought by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch about her use of a private email server during her tenure as Secretary of State. In the Democratic presidential nominee’s answers to the group’s 25 questions, Clinton’s legal team wrote 20 times that the former secretary of state didn’t recall the requested information."

80% - 20 of 25 Questions - Hillary Clinton responded to questions regarding her NUMEROUS VIOLATIONS OF THE FOIA that she DID NOT RECALL.

1. This is evidence that Hillary DID learn from her being exposed by FBI Director Comey as having lied - committed Perjury' when she testified about her un-authorized servers and classified e-mails. She learned it is far better to say, 'I don't remember' than to commit Perjury.

2. Over 100 times previously answering 'I don't recall' and now another 20 times (80%)....America's President should have a far better memory than this (and/or be far more honest than this)....

3. If her answer is truthful, it is further evidence that Hillary is 'DAIN BRAMAGED'

Clinton responds to Judicial Watch’s questions in email lawsuit

right... when the voting booth curtain closes behind me, i'll check the "i don't recall" box.

make no mistake about it, when a politician says ''transparent'', it really means INVISIBLE.

Forum List

Back