Hillary Could Land A Lethal Blow To Trump's Campaign: An Unconventional Solution

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
And here's how:
Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

If Hillary Clinton released an ad generously thanking Donald Trump for all his support over the years of her platforms, his supporters would see that and think about it. If she emphasized he supported her because "that's just good business" to create financial links with anyone, anytime in order to make money...their tiny little pea brains might start clicking.

She should not resort to any scathing remarks of Trump. Her praise of his support of democratic platforms should be genuine, warm and even apologetic (tongue in cheek of course). That's it. And she should run that commercial around the clock.

It would indicate to middle voters that Trump himself supports her platforms (winning them over if they are on the fence about his erratic personality). And it would paint him out as deceitful, shady and willing to sell out the principles he says he stands for.

If she alternated that commercial with one about Trump's snuggling up to Putin in similar fashion "you know, to make a buck, good business!" the cat would be out of the bag to even the dullest of viewers. True, like dingleberries, many of his rock solid supporters would stand fast. It's those that are lukewarm about him that would snap their heads around.

And when Trump fires back that he "stopped supporting the dem platforms years ago!", she can get a pre-emptive strike on him by harvesting soundbites from this youtube video taken I think in May or April this year: (Technically, it wouldn't be her advertising a distaste for his stance, only agreeing with him...think about it... ) Hillary already has the blue vote and the Bernie kids can be rallied around some free handout she promotes for them: legalizing pot? But it's the middle votes Hillary needs to lock down. She has stability of personality where Trump does not. And if all other things are seen as equal in their minds, they will opt for her instead of him.

Last edited:
Actually it is the gays that would unseat many of Trump's supporters. Let's see if Hillary is clever enough to pull off this double-blind strategy.

Silhouette, you are just a pathetic NeverTrumper who demonstrates the lies of everything you say you believe in by working to elect Hillary Clinton by default.

I've said from the beginning all she has to say is "When did you realize this was bad? Before or after you donated and publicly supported me for years"

He says something else: Thanks and your donation on that topic was welcome but I see you've changed your mind again

Play clips from a mere few years ago of Trump saying she is a great Secretary of State, and would make a great President. :lol:

And here's how:

If Hillary Clinton released an ad generously thanking Donald Trump for all his support over the years of her platforms, his supporters would see that and think about it. If she emphasized he supported her because "that's just good business" to create financial links with anyone, anytime in order to make money...their tiny little pea brains might start clicking.

She should not resort to any scathing remarks of Trump. Her praise of his support of democratic platforms should be genuine, warm and even apologetic (tongue in cheek of course). That's it. And she should run that commercial around the clock.

It would indicate to middle voters that Trump himself supports her platforms (winning them over if they are on the fence about his erratic personality). And it would paint him out as deceitful, shady and willing to sell out the principles he says he stands for.

If she alternated that commercial with one about Trump's snuggling up to Putin in similar fashion "you know, to make a buck, good business!" the cat would be out of the bag to even the dullest of viewers. True, like dingleberries, many of his rock solid supporters would stand fast. It's those that are lukewarm about him that would snap their heads around.

And when Trump fires back that he "stopped supporting the dem platforms years ago!", she can get a pre-emptive strike on him by harvesting soundbites from this youtube video taken I think in May or April this year: (Technically, it wouldn't be her advertising a distaste for his stance, only agreeing with him...think about it... ) Hillary already has the blue vote and the Bernie kids can be rallied around some free handout she promotes for them: legalizing pot? But it's the middle votes Hillary needs to lock down. She has stability of personality where Trump does not. And if all other things are seen as equal in their minds, they will opt for her instead of him.

That's ridiculous, it would change no one's vote

Play clips from a mere few years ago of Trump saying she is a great Secretary of State, and would make a great President. :lol:

Right, because Hillary hasn't said things like that in clips ...

The reason neither of them do it is that it's stupid and it wouldn't make any diffrence

Hillary's warm praise of Trump's steadfast support of democratic platforms for decades, clear up until the date of the youtube video in the op this year, might not quite have the effect you were hoping for on Trump's lukewarm supporters...

The reason neither of them do it is that it's stupid and it wouldn't make any diffrence

Except that the clip is him saying the exact opposite of what he's supposed to convince his supporters of.

Hillary's warm praise of Trump's steadfast support of democratic platforms for decades, clear up until the date of the youtube video in the op this year, might not quite have the effect you were hoping for on Trump's lukewarm supporters...

Everyone already knows about that. Why would it suddenly work now?

Except that the clip is him saying the exact opposite of what he's supposed to convince his supporters of.

Take your hand out of your pants:

1) This isn't new information

2) Everyone knows how politics is played

So what about things that Obama said about Hillary in the 2008 election, that would kill her, right?

Of course not, it's politics. You sure post a lot on a political message board for someone who has learned nothing about how it works in this country.

Sure, it embarrasses them. Change votes? Not a chance

No, everybody doesn't know about it. And it wouldn't hurt anyway to take the gamble if they did, now would it?

And here's how:

I like that you have completely given up on the idea that your ideas, or policy or platform in any way can be useful in convincing people to vote for you.

The next step, is for to use your little pea sized brain, and ask yourself why that is.

57631598.jpg

So what about things that Obama said about Hillary in the 2008 election, that would kill her, right?

Of course not, it's politics. You sure post a lot on a political message board for someone who has learned nothing about how it works in this country.

I'm not defending Obama or Hillary because I don't support them. If I vote for anybody it would be Johnson. Either way this thread isn't about Obama, and he's not running against Hillary this year.

No, everybody doesn't know about it. And it wouldn't hurt anyway to take the gamble if they did, now would it?

No, it wouldn't hurt other than wasting a bunch of money. You've never seen those adds? Seriously? Just a wee lass are we? Politicians used to do that regularly. You think they stopped if it worked?

People just glaze over and write it off to politics. In NC, we have Pat McCrory and his opponent Roy Cooper both running endless commercials on the "crime lab." McCrory says Cooper destroyed it and Cooper says he fixed it. I have no idea

I'm not defending Obama or Hillary because I don't support them. If I vote for anybody it would be Johnson. Either way this thread isn't about Obama, and he's not running against Hillary this year.

LOL, you really didn't get my point? Classic.

Those old clips don't work, it doesn't matter what the subject is. No one changes their vote, everyone knows it's politics both what they said before and what's being said now

Silhouette, you are just a pathetic NeverTrumper who demonstrates the lies of everything you say you believe in by working to elect Hillary Clinton by default.

Everything that the OP'er wrote about Donald John Trump so far with the exception of Trump possible raping a minor has been spot on!

The reality is Donald John Trump has been for years to the left of Hillary and Bill Clinton and all of a sudden he is the darling of those like you just because he want to build a damn wall and profile Muslims...

Also let remember Donald John Trump sister has Bill Clinton to thank for her appointment to the U.S. Court of Appeals Third Circuit and Donald John Trump is very close to his sister.

Then you can not ignore the friendship of Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton or the the fact that Donald John Trump praised Bill Clinton many times in the past and had kind words for Hillary Clinton until he started to run for President.

So as you call the op'er a liar for stating her opinion which shows the reality that Trump is a good friend of the Clinton family the truth is you are the one that is lying to yourself if you believe Trump is not some progressive liberal from New York!

upload_2016-9-20_13-49-7.jpeg

Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton.jpg

I've said from the beginning all she has to say is "When did you realize this was bad? Before or after you donated and publicly supported me for years"

He says something else: Thanks and your donation on that topic was welcome but I see you've changed your mind again

I'm sure you did, that's how clueless you are that you thought that would work. Seriously, if it would, you think the campaign never thought of that?

Everyone knows this is politics, that dog don't hunt. But keep believing your own crap, as if I could stop you ...

And here's how:

As a business man Trump gave money to Hellary and many other politicians on both sides of the aisle. To think her being bought by Trump will somehow help her while hurting him is silly in my opinion. It just shows that politicians are for sale and Teump bought them.

Forum List

Back