Hillary Could Land A Lethal Blow To Trump's Campaign: An Unconventional Solution

And here's how:
Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

If Hillary Clinton released an ad generously thanking Donald Trump for all his support over the years of her platforms, his supporters would see that and think about it. If she emphasized he supported her because "that's just good business" to create financial links with anyone, anytime in order to make money...their tiny little pea brains might start clicking.

She should not resort to any scathing remarks of Trump. Her praise of his support of democratic platforms should be genuine, warm and even apologetic (tongue in cheek of course). That's it. And she should run that commercial around the clock.

It would indicate to middle voters that Trump himself supports her platforms (winning them over if they are on the fence about his erratic personality). And it would paint him out as deceitful, shady and willing to sell out the principles he says he stands for.

If she alternated that commercial with one about Trump's snuggling up to Putin in similar fashion "you know, to make a buck, good business!" the cat would be out of the bag to even the dullest of viewers. True, like dingleberries, many of his rock solid supporters would stand fast. It's those that are lukewarm about him that would snap their heads around.

And when Trump fires back that he "stopped supporting the dem platforms years ago!", she can get a pre-emptive strike on him by harvesting soundbites from this youtube video taken I think in May or April this year: (Technically, it wouldn't be her advertising a distaste for his stance, only agreeing with him...think about it... ) Hillary already has the blue vote and the Bernie kids can be rallied around some free handout she promotes for them: legalizing pot? But it's the middle votes Hillary needs to lock down. She has stability of personality where Trump does not. And if all other things are seen as equal in their minds, they will opt for her instead of him.

As a business man Trump gave money to Hellary and many other politicians on both sides of the aisle. To think her being bought by Trump will somehow help her while hurting him is silly in my opinion. It just shows that politicians are for sale and Teump bought them.

I was bought by Trump! I was bought by Trump!

Makes me want to vote for her ... not you? [/sarcasm]

:lol: well put ...

Those old clips don't work, it doesn't matter what the subject is. No one changes their vote, everyone knows it's politics both what they said before and what's being said now

Your avid support of Trump + your transparent "please don't do this!!" = This is a good idea for Hillary's strategy. Sorry, but it's that obvious. You have proven an excellent litmus test.

I've said from the beginning all she has to say is "When did you realize this was bad? Before or after you donated and publicly supported me for years"

He says something else: Thanks and your donation on that topic was welcome but I see you've changed your mind again

I'm sure you did, that's how clueless you are that you thought that would work. Seriously, if it would, you think the campaign never thought of that?

Everyone knows this is politics, that dog don't hunt. But keep believing your own crap, as if I could stop you ...

Are you disagreeing with me or what? I dont speak troll

That's ridiculous, it would change no one's vote

Hillary's warm praise of Trump's steadfast support of democratic platforms for decades, clear up until the date of the youtube video in the op this year, might not quite have the effect you were hoping for on Trump's lukewarm supporters...

Everyone already knows about that. Why would it suddenly work now?

No, everybody doesn't know about it. And it wouldn't hurt anyway to take the gamble if they did, now would it?

No, it wouldn't hurt other than wasting a bunch of money. You've never seen those adds? Seriously? Just a wee lass are we? Politicians used to do that regularly. You think they stopped if it worked?

People just glaze over and write it off to politics. In NC, we have Pat McCrory and his opponent Roy Cooper both running endless commercials on the "crime lab." McCrory says Cooper destroyed it and Cooper says he fixed it. I have no idea
Play clips from a mere few years ago of Trump saying she is a great Secretary of State, and would make a great President. :lol:

Right, because Hillary hasn't said things like that in clips ...

The reason neither of them do it is that it's stupid and it wouldn't make any diffrence

Except that the clip is him saying the exact opposite of what he's supposed to convince his supporters of.

Take your hand out of your pants:

1) This isn't new information

2) Everyone knows how politics is played

So what about things that Obama said about Hillary in the 2008 election, that would kill her, right?

Of course not, it's politics. You sure post a lot on a political message board for someone who has learned nothing about how it works in this country.

Sure, it embarrasses them. Change votes? Not a chance

I'm not defending Obama or Hillary because I don't support them. If I vote for anybody it would be Johnson. Either way this thread isn't about Obama, and he's not running against Hillary this year.

LOL, you really didn't get my point? Classic.

Those old clips don't work, it doesn't matter what the subject is. No one changes their vote, everyone knows it's politics both what they said before and what's being said now

Except it's not the same. No candidate I know of has donated to their opponent, invited them to their wedding, praised them on their current job, said they would be a great President, and then done a complete 180 only after switching parties and deciding they were going to run a few years later. And still he's to the left of every Republican his supporters call RINOs. It's not about politics as usual. His supporters are just stupider than usual.

Your avid support of Trump + your transparent "please don't do this!!" = This is a good idea for Hillary's strategy. Sorry, but it's that obvious. You have proven an excellent litmus test.

Well, as much as you love the old broad, her campaign obviously thinks you're wrong or they'd be doing it. You'll have to give your Queen a new idea if you want to get her elected. Not an obvious one that's failed in campaign after campaign before

And here's how:

If Hillary Clinton released an ad generously thanking Donald Trump for all his support over the years of her platforms, his supporters would see that and think about it. If she emphasized he supported her because "that's just good business" to create financial links with anyone, anytime in order to make money...their tiny little pea brains might start clicking.

She should not resort to any scathing remarks of Trump. Her praise of his support of democratic platforms should be genuine, warm and even apologetic (tongue in cheek of course). That's it. And she should run that commercial around the clock.

It would indicate to middle voters that Trump himself supports her platforms (winning them over if they are on the fence about his erratic personality). And it would paint him out as deceitful, shady and willing to sell out the principles he says he stands for.

If she alternated that commercial with one about Trump's snuggling up to Putin in similar fashion "you know, to make a buck, good business!" the cat would be out of the bag to even the dullest of viewers. True, like dingleberries, many of his rock solid supporters would stand fast. It's those that are lukewarm about him that would snap their heads around.

And when Trump fires back that he "stopped supporting the dem platforms years ago!", she can get a pre-emptive strike on him by harvesting soundbites from this youtube video taken I think in May or April this year: (Technically, it wouldn't be her advertising a distaste for his stance, only agreeing with him...think about it... ) Hillary already has the blue vote and the Bernie kids can be rallied around some free handout she promotes for them: legalizing pot? But it's the middle votes Hillary needs to lock down. She has stability of personality where Trump does not. And if all other things are seen as equal in their minds, they will opt for her instead of him.

Right now, Trump could be a serial killer and would still have his followers...

I've said from the beginning all she has to say is "When did you realize this was bad? Before or after you donated and publicly supported me for years"

He says something else: Thanks and your donation on that topic was welcome but I see you've changed your mind again

I'm sure you did, that's how clueless you are that you thought that would work. Seriously, if it would, you think the campaign never thought of that?

Everyone knows this is politics, that dog don't hunt. But keep believing your own crap, as if I could stop you ...

That's why your conversations with your brothers are so dull, huh? I'm tired of explaining conversations to you, figure it out yourself

Except it's not the same. No candidate I know of has donated to their opponent, invited them to their wedding, praised them on their current job, said they would be a great President, and then done a complete 180 only after switching parties and deciding they were going to run a few years later. And still he's to the left of every Republican his supporters call RINOs. It's not about politics as usual. His supporters are just stupider than usual.

So then maybe it's time for Hillary to enlighten them on the boob tube every half hour during their favorite TV programs, radio shows and internet browsing sites?

And here's how:

Hillary is a serial killer and still has her followers....

Hillary's warm praise of Trump's steadfast support of democratic platforms for decades, clear up until the date of the youtube video in the op this year, might not quite have the effect you were hoping for on Trump's lukewarm supporters...

No, everybody doesn't know about it. And it wouldn't hurt anyway to take the gamble if they did, now would it?

No, it wouldn't hurt other than wasting a bunch of money. You've never seen those adds? Seriously? Just a wee lass are we? Politicians used to do that regularly. You think they stopped if it worked?

People just glaze over and write it off to politics. In NC, we have Pat McCrory and his opponent Roy Cooper both running endless commercials on the "crime lab." McCrory says Cooper destroyed it and Cooper says he fixed it. I have no idea

The reason neither of them do it is that it's stupid and it wouldn't make any diffrence

Except that the clip is him saying the exact opposite of what he's supposed to convince his supporters of.

So what about things that Obama said about Hillary in the 2008 election, that would kill her, right?

Of course not, it's politics. You sure post a lot on a political message board for someone who has learned nothing about how it works in this country.

I'm not defending Obama or Hillary because I don't support them. If I vote for anybody it would be Johnson. Either way this thread isn't about Obama, and he's not running against Hillary this year.

It's called politics by the elite and powerful, or play a game of blind man's bluff...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So then maybe it's time for Hillary to enlighten them on the boob tube every half hour during their favorite TV programs, radio shows and internet browsing sites?
There is still plenty of time to drop that load...

Sure, the rock solid ones. This thread isn't about them. It's about those people on Fox I've seen interviewed who said "well at first I wasn't going to support him but my friend so and so talked me into it"... I'd say about 1/2 to 1/3 of the people intending to vote for him fall into this "reluctantly" camp...

Sure, the rock solid ones. This thread isn't about them. It's about those people on Fox I've seen interviewed who said "well at first I wasn't going to support him but my friend so and so talked me into it"...
Given the choices, it seems we are stuck with two distinct personalities which are devious and insecure...

That's because ... duh ... most candidates have been in the same party all or most of their lives just like their opponents ...

It happens all the time in the primaries. Think you can solve that riddle? Why that's true?

That's why your conversations with your brothers are so dull, huh? I'm tired of explaining conversations to you, figure it out yourself

No thanks

That would be a good strategy. I wish the republicrats hammered him on it right away.

Regardless, Hitlery can barely make a coherent statement in public and has to have a cadre of people to keep her upright and change her diapers. At this point I believe she's doomed to lose.

Yeah, good luck with that ad....
I was thinking about the framework of it, with the debate looming so close.

Well, if I were her, I'd put the "warm thanks to Donald" ad out just prior to the debate. She could start the intro to the ad saying she wants to set the stage for decorum and respect by thanking Donald for his support of her and her platforms all these years, clear up until this one. If his supporters saw the content of the youtube video in the OP, they would flake away like dandruff off a mangy pony.

I mean if you think about it, she has nothing to lose. She could sincerely support what Donald said in the video while pointing out that he agrees. Win win win, right? Except for Donald...

Yes, I think it's time Hillary buries the hatchet with (in) Trump & tells the world how they really were good friends and how even still they see the world in much the same way; especially on social issues..

It can only help her campaign. It can only hurt his.

Why vote Johnson? Just write in Elmer Fudd for all the good it will do.

Forum List

Back