Hillary Couldn't Buy The Presidency But Just Bought The Position of 'Chancellor' in Northern Ireland

What does being an incumbent have to do with the corruption of fixing a primary?
corruption of fixing a primary? how does one do that?
In Trump’s case they refuse to hold a primary and just anoint Trump as the chosen one.
how's that Trump? Who is they?
The Republican Party.

Several states are refusing to hold primaries and throwing all delegates to Trump.
because......... trump is the incumbent. Why do you like playing russian roulette?
How does being the incumbent make it okay?

(I asked this question already, maybe now we are on the same page)

Chancellor - Emperor?

What Difference Does It Make?

'Former secretary of state, senator, and first lady Hillary Clinton has a new title to add to her resume, even if it's not "president":
Chancellor of Queen's University Belfast in
Northern Ireland.

Clinton was announced Thursday as the school's 11th chancellor -- the first woman to hold the position -- following the death of the previous office holder, Tom Moran.

"Secretary Clinton has made a considerable contribution to Northern Ireland and as an internationally recognized leader will be an incredible advocate for Queen's and an inspirational role model for the Queen's community"'

Oh yes, she is internationally recognized....these days for her server scandal, being protected from Indictment by the Obama administration, for being GIVEN the 2016 DNC nomination after she failed to win it despite cheating in debates and having the primary rigged in her favor....for failing to win a rigged election...

....known also for paying a Trump-hating foreign spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda to use in a failed attempt to defeat Donald Trump...

....known for paying thugs to beat and bloody US citizens supporting Trump at Trump rallies.

...known for her charity being abandoned by everyone and donations drying up after she lost to Trump in 2016 - no more 'favors' or 'access' to sell.

Rest assured, this did not come about without Hillary / The Clintons standing to personally benefit in some lucrative way....

Hillary Clinton named chancellor at Northern Ireland university

In Trump’s case they refuse to hold a primary and just anoint Trump as the chosen one.
The Republican Party.

Several states are refusing to hold primaries and throwing all delegates to Trump.
because......... trump is the incumbent. Why do you like playing russian roulette?

so you do like playing russian roulette?

The Republican Party.

If you are being intellectually honest, it makes no difference whatsoever.

The Republican Party.

What does that mean? You can stop being cryptic anytime.

The Republican Party.

dude, seriously? you don't know what russian roulette is? Cause if you knew what it meant, you'd understand the answer.

The Republican Party.

sure it does. russian roulette isn't a game most people play. It seems you do.

The Republican Party.

dude, seriously? you don't know what russian roulette is? Cause if you knew what it meant, you'd understand the answer.
I know what Russian roulette is. You’re response makes less sense than you think. Perhaps you could explain it a bit more.

The Republican Party.

I suspect he may not be American, if he doesn’t get it.

The Republican Party.

I suspect he may not be American, if he doesn’t get it.
I have a comeback, but I'll hold it.

I know what Russian roulette is. You’re response makes less sense than you think. Perhaps you could explain it a bit more.
no need to, it's rhetorical. You obviously don't know what it means.

'Former secretary of state, senator, and first lady Hillary Clinton has a new title to add to her resume, even if it's not "president":
Chancellor of Queen's University Belfast in
Northern Ireland.

Clinton was announced Thursday as the school's 11th chancellor -- the first woman to hold the position -- following the death of the previous office holder, Tom Moran.

"Secretary Clinton has made a considerable contribution to Northern Ireland and as an internationally recognized leader will be an incredible advocate for Queen's and an inspirational role model for the Queen's community"'

Oh yes, she is internationally recognized....these days for her server scandal, being protected from Indictment by the Obama administration, for being GIVEN the 2016 DNC nomination after she failed to win it despite cheating in debates and having the primary rigged in her favor....for failing to win a rigged election...

....known also for paying a Trump-hating foreign spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda to use in a failed attempt to defeat Donald Trump...

....known for paying thugs to beat and bloody US citizens supporting Trump at Trump rallies.

...known for her charity being abandoned by everyone and donations drying up after she lost to Trump in 2016 - no more 'favors' or 'access' to sell.

Rest assured, this did not come about without Hillary / The Clintons standing to personally benefit in some lucrative way....

Hillary Clinton named chancellor at Northern Ireland university

That’s awesome! If she is busy running her scam in Ireland it means less time to run her scam here. Way to go Queen’s U!

The Republican Party.

Do you mind translating this comment in English?

The Republican Party.

Do you mind translating this comment in English?
what didn't you understand? you don't know what russian roulette is? wow, two in one thread.

I'd like to see the skank land under sniper fire in Northern Ireland.
giphy.gif

I have to laugh at this post. Talk about projecting.

Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic..

You DO realize that DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile came out publicly and admitted to all of this....right?

And how is Trump 'rigging' the 2020 election when he is the sitting President, snowflake?

Bwuhahahahahaha......
I guess you missed the news where FOX gave Trump some debate questions in advance: JUST LIKE HILLARY.

Fox News CEO Roger Ailes tipped off Trump about a 2016 debate question, report claims — the same thing he attacked Hillary Clinton and CNN for

Where is your outrage, SIR?

You missed my point about Trump rigging the Republican primary. It is no different than what Wasserman-Schultz tried to do for Hillary only Trump is being successful with his rigging. It is exactly the same thing.

Ok sport, I’ll ask the question- exactly how is Trump rigging the primary when there is no real challenger? Unlike Hildog, who was facing serious opposition from Commie Bern.

Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic..

You DO realize that DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile came out publicly and admitted to all of this....right?

And how is Trump 'rigging' the 2020 election when he is the sitting President, snowflake?

Bwuhahahahahaha......
I guess you missed the news where FOX gave Trump some debate questions in advance: JUST LIKE HILLARY.

Fox News CEO Roger Ailes tipped off Trump about a 2016 debate question, report claims — the same thing he attacked Hillary Clinton and CNN for

You missed my point about Trump rigging the Republican primary. It is no different than what Wasserman-Schultz tried to do for Hillary only Trump is being successful with his rigging. It is exactly the same thing.
The Article reads. "MAY have been tipped off by Roger Ailes.

Bwuhahahahahaha......

The Article reads. "MAY have been tipped off by Roger Ailes.
giphy.gif

no need to, it's rhetorical. You obviously don't know what it means.

If you’re going to keep playing stupid games, I’m out.

Ciao

Forum List

Back