Hillary embarrassing the Democratic Party

I know its the latest talking point to say that Trump is embarrassing the GOP. Lest, we forget that the Democratic Party has anointed Hillary (murders, bribes, insider trading, serial lying) to be their candidate for like this is two decades in the works. If Democrats had any shame, this would never have been the case. So liberals, don't be getting on your high horse, which is a flimsy straw pony at the end of the day. Cos after all, what difference does it make?
She's not actually saying and doing anything to embarrass the party. She's laying as low as possible (at least for a presidential candidate) and letting the GOP do its weird reality show cage match.

She'll win the nomination like this, hoping that Trump or Cruz gets the nomination. I'd guess she'll continue to lay as low as possible during the General too. She has to, she's not terribly likable. Honest Democrats admit that. But it's all about who she's running against.

Yea, a candidate that isn't eager to get out details of plans should be a red flag for anyone.

I'm not buying the rigged polls that Trump is the worst candidate against Hillary. They're sh**ing their pants b/c Trump is not a stiff like the others. He'll tear that bitch limb from limb.

That reminds me, have Dims prosecuted "W" for his war crimes yet?

No? The hell you say.

Both parties are run by retards.

I agree, the Democrats should have arrested Bush and handed him over to the Hague on January 21st, 2009, right after he walked off the stage at the innaguration.

But we live in an imperfect world.
But Hillary voted for that war and you support her.
Yea just like Trump WAS AGAINST IRAQ, and the right wing trash supports him:cuckoo:

I know its the latest talking point to say that Trump is embarrassing the GOP. Lest, we forget that the Democratic Party has anointed Hillary (murders, bribes, insider trading, serial lying) to be their candidate for like this is two decades in the works. If Democrats had any shame, this would never have been the case. So liberals, don't be getting on your high horse, which is a flimsy straw pony at the end of the day. Cos after all, what difference does it make?
She's not actually saying and doing anything to embarrass the party. She's laying as low as possible (at least for a presidential candidate) and letting the GOP do its weird reality show cage match.

She'll win the nomination like this, hoping that Trump or Cruz gets the nomination. I'd guess she'll continue to lay as low as possible during the General too. She has to, she's not terribly likable. Honest Democrats admit that. But it's all about who she's running against.

the DNC is keeping her hidden because they know that the more people see of her, the less they like her.

she is a terrible candidate-------old, ugly, corrupt, liar, senile------------and now incontinent.

and don't forget the probable indictments when the FBI finishes investigating her illegal e-mail server.

what if she runs, wins, and then gets indicted? Wouldn't that be a fiasco?
Nobody is keeping her hidden 8 MILLION PEOPLE SAW HER LAST WEEK..

Trump is the weakest candidate your shit party has ever had, fat, ugly, liar, racist, doofus, hated by his own party, with the cheapest rug I've ever seen, he's so out of shape he bitches about having to stand for a 2 hour debate..

Not to worry about the FBI Obama has them in his back pocket, NO PROBLEM, LOL, and he can just pardon her like Drunk Bush did scooter Libby..

I sincerely hope that fat blob of shit wins your bitch party's nomination, she will gut his ugly ass like a dead fish in the election .

Hopefully that asshole makes it that far, his orange looking ugly skin tone looks like he has Liver disease..

the DNC is keeping her hidden because they know that the more people see of her, the less they like her.

she is a terrible candidate-------old, ugly, corrupt, liar, senile------------and now incontinent.

and don't forget the probable indictments when the FBI finishes investigating her illegal e-mail server.

Trump is the weakest candidate your shit party has ever had, fat, ugly, liar, racist, doofus, hated by his own party, with the cheapest rug I've ever seen, he's so out of shape he bitches about having to stand for a 2 hour debate..

Not to worry about the FBI Obama has them in his back pocket, NO PROBLEM, LOL, and he can just pardon her like Drunk Bush did scooter Libby..

I sincerely hope that fat blob of shit wins your bitch party's nomination, she will gut his ugly ass like a dead fish in the election .

Hopefully that asshole makes it that far, his orange looking ugly skin tone looks like he has Liver disease..
:rofl:

oh my!

I don't support Hillary. My vote is still up for grabs, but I'm sure the GOP will blow it by nominating some kind of mutant.

Hillary voted for the president to be able to use force IF THAT WAS NECESSARY. Turns out it wasn't. Bush abused the authority congress and the UN gave him, after getting it under false pretenses.

Guy, you've been singing that song for 20 years now.

Bill was saying the exact same thing when he was president.

Except he didn't commit us to a war over it.

:rofl:

oh my!

Dude's a spazz. I didn't even read his latest nonsense.

Luckily no one really cares what rightwingnut loons think is embarrassing. Especially when there is nothing as embarrassing as Donald trump.

now get your own material.

It's sad day when corruption doesn't embarrasses you

And her husband, Bill 'the rapist,' is the epitome of what you've posted.

I don't support Hillary. My vote is still up for grabs, but I'm sure the GOP will blow it by nominating some kind of mutant.

Hillary voted for the president to be able to use force IF THAT WAS NECESSARY. Turns out it wasn't. Bush abused the authority congress and the UN gave him, after getting it under false pretenses.

Guy, you've been singing that song for 20 years now.

Bill was saying the exact same thing when he was president.

Except he didn't commit us to a war over it.
Bill Clinton was saying the exact something.

Hillary running as the national grandma isn't the most winning strategy. Even the Mexicans aren't buying it.

Bill Clinton was saying the exact something.

What Bill Clinton said didn't result in 4500 dead Americans and 100,000 dead Iraqis.

It's why when someone is Murdered, we don't lock up EVERYONE who disliked him, we only lock up the guy who actually killed him.

George W. Stupid had a higher burden of proof because he took more serious action.

Forum List

Back