Hillary Fading in the Polls..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I guess Americans may not want another above the law, compulsively lying, corrupt politician in the White House afteral..:thup:

------------------------

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton still run neck-and-neck with Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson added to the ballot.

Trump earns support from 40% of Likely U.S. Voters, while Clinton draws 38%, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey.

Libertarian Johnson Doesn't Change Presidential Outcome So Far - Rasmussen Reports™

Is their a cure that will make her fade from my memory? Everytime she opens her big mouth I run for the remote to hit the mute button. Please don't make me mute for the next 4 years. My poor TV has been on mute for the past 8 already. :itsok:

Is their a cure that will make her fade from my memory? Everytime she opens her big mouth I run for the remote to hit the mute button. Please don't make me mute for the next 4 years. My poor TV has been on mute for the past 8 already. :itsok:

Every time Obama comes on the tube our youngest says "mom, Ears is blah blah again"

It is my impression that the events of the past two weeks----have rendered her -----<well> .....dead meat

I guess Americans may not want another above the law, compulsively lying, corrupt politician in the White House afteral..:thup:

------------------------

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton still run neck-and-neck with Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson added to the ballot.

Trump earns support from 40% of Likely U.S. Voters, while Clinton draws 38%, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey.

Libertarian Johnson Doesn't Change Presidential Outcome So Far - Rasmussen Reports™

Real Clear politics shows no such fade--in fact there's a lot of blue.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Now no Benghazi, no more FBI investigation, no charges, it won't be long before her poll numbers go a lot higher.

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

------------------------

Now no Benghazi, no more FBI investigation, no charges, it won't be long before her poll numbers go a lot higher.

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

4 men died because of her inaction, the FBI proved she lied several times and is too stupid to be trusted with and form of secret information and face it she's bought off by the wealthy elites. Nope, it's gotten far worse for her and the FBI Clinton foundation investigation continues along with the several other failures of her political career. I appreciate your delusional Democrat mindset (shear comedy) and all but BJ Bill is also bound to screw her over, the sexually perverted imbecile can't help himself.

True patriotic Americans care about this kind of stuff. Democrats, not so much I guess.

Last edited:

------------------------

That's not fading in the polls. Last week Rasmussen had Clinton down by 4.

------------------------

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

4 men died because of her inaction, the FBI proved she lied several times and is too stupid to be trusted with and form of secret information and face it she's bought off by the wealthy elites. Nope, it's gotten far worse for her and the FBI Clinton foundation investigation continues along with the several other failures of her political career. I appreciate your delusional Democrat mindset (shear comedy) and all but BJ Bill is also bound to screw her over, the sexually perverted imbecile can't help himself.

True patriotic Americans care about this kind of stuff. Democrats, not so much I guess.

Nobody takes you Birthers seriously, and that's your fault, not ours.

------------------------

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

I'm not a birther but I certainly believe Obama is a traitor, the Iran deal, Benghazi certainly proved that once and for all and his constant lying to the American people does't help.

------------------------

That's not fading in the polls. Last week Rasmussen had Clinton down by 4.

How many bought her off millions has Hillary spend lying about Trump and she's still close or behind ...:laugh:

She might peak a few more times and yes she's far above the law but it's bound to take a toll on her, also, the Trump attacks have hardly begun.

Last edited:

------------------------

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

I agree....that was always a rediculous position for you democrats and your Hitlery to take....

------------------------

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

Apparently you're counting on Americans not being able to remember anything that occurred earlier than two weeks ago.

------------------------

you do realize rassmussen is owned bt rupert murdoch ... according to the PPP polling hillary 48% and trump 40% try using a credible poller

Last edited:

------------------------

you do realize rassmussen is owned bt rupert murdoch
Yep....as liberal,as the day is long after they kicked Rasmussen out of his own company...

Forum List

Back