Hillary Fading in the Polls..

Real Clear politics shows no such fade--in fact there's a lot of blue.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Now no Benghazi, no more FBI investigation, no charges, it won't be long before her poll numbers go a lot higher.

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

4 men died because of her inaction, the FBI proved she lied several times and is too stupid to be trusted with and form of secret information and face it she's bought off by the wealthy elites. Nope, it's gotten far worse for her and the FBI Clinton foundation investigation continues along with the several other failures of her political career. I appreciate your delusional Democrat mindset (shear comedy) and all but BJ Bill is also bound to screw her over, the sexually perverted imbecile can't help himself.

True patriotic Americans care about this kind of stuff. Democrats, not so much I guess.

Nobody takes you Birthers seriously, and that's your fault, not ours.
I agree....that was always a rediculous position for you democrats and your Hitlery to take....

You support the birther Trump. That makes you ridiculous.
You support birther hitlery...

Hillary Clinton has never made a single statement that would qualify her as a birther.

4 men died because of her inaction, the FBI proved she lied several times and is too stupid to be trusted with and form of secret information and face it she's bought off by the wealthy elites. Nope, it's gotten far worse for her and the FBI Clinton foundation investigation continues along with the several other failures of her political career. I appreciate your delusional Democrat mindset (shear comedy) and all but BJ Bill is also bound to screw her over, the sexually perverted imbecile can't help himself.

True patriotic Americans care about this kind of stuff. Democrats, not so much I guess.

I'm not a birther but I certainly believe Obama is a traitor, the Iran deal, Benghazi certainly proved that once and for all and his constant lying to the American people does't help.

Trump is a birther. If you support him you're as stupid as he is.

Seriously NYcarbineer.. who gives a gnats ass about birthers except for political heavy breathers like you?

It's sideline, old news and boring, Buckaroo...

Trump is a birther nominated for president.

:blowup:

I'm not a birther but I certainly believe Obama is a traitor, the Iran deal, Benghazi certainly proved that once and for all and his constant lying to the American people does't help.

Seriously NYcarbineer.. who gives a gnats ass about birthers except for political heavy breathers like you?

Hitlery is a birther nominated for president.

I guess Americans may not want another above the law, compulsively lying, corrupt politician in the White House afteral..:thup:

------------------------

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton still run neck-and-neck with Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson added to the ballot.

Trump earns support from 40% of Likely U.S. Voters, while Clinton draws 38%, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey.

Libertarian Johnson Doesn't Change Presidential Outcome So Far - Rasmussen Reports™
you do realize rassmussen is owned bt rupert murdoch ... according to the PPP polling hillary 48% and trump 40% try using a credible poller

I'll tell you what, when you find one everyone wants to trust.. I'll switch to them...:wink_2:

So far, it appears your source sucks worse...:scared1:

History whispers founder than your lies:

Romney up by 8 over NoBama

Sure it's early but the trend is fun.

====================:lol:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney earning 50% of the vote and President Obama attracting 42% support. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another three percent (3%) are undecided.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Golly, you're like a secret stalker .. I'm a tad depressed though ..why couldn't you be sexy, wealthy, a true lady and relatively smart...:poke:

Sorry, I only date other humans. You don’t qualify.

Produce your evidence. Produce ONE statement by Hillary Clinton proving she's a birther.

Produce your evidence. Produce ONE statement by Hillary Clinton proving she's a birther.
Not sure if serious....

I stole this from Vigilante, I sure appreciate that he's around and offered this up..

:night:

hCwgOL6.jpg

Not sure if serious....

Translation, you can't?

Not sure if serious....

Translation, you can't?

politifact is total left wing crap but according to them Hillary supporters started the rumor, she only denies it but she is a proven compulsive liar that absolutely can't be trusted, so we'll never really know is my guess..

At least Trump tried to get to the bottom of the issue which is his legal right as an American when most figured we were all stuck with Obama and his corrupt administration regardless.

None

Last edited:

Not sure if serious....

Translation, you can't?
Can't what child?

Forum List

Back