Hillary Falls!

Ivanka Trump, what the heck has she done, beside model and inherit. Why is she even on the list.
why was hillary? She wouldnt have been where she was without a man. Just like ivanka.

Lets see she is an attorney, first lady of Ark for what 13 years , first lady of the US for 8, a US senator of NY for 8 and secretary of state for 4 years, and lost to elections for the presidency, the last one was lost with Russia's help.

Now Ivanka has depended on a man for all, her Dad.
she would have never been a Senator if Guilliani did not have to drop out of the race because of the cancer....her illustrious career would have ended there.....

Oh I doubt it.
guillani was pretty popular back then,9/11 had just happened and she beat a half assed guy lazlo by 55-43%...rudy would have beat her....yea i know hillary is just so wonderful how can she possibly lose....

EC Votes: Trump 306. Hillary 232. Hardly a win by the skin of your teeth.

I said the EC, hardly a win by the maj vote.

Nice!
So you support mob rule.

Yes I believe we need to get rid of the EC, and go by pop vote. Not mob rule. Maj rule.

Sorry, but popular vote is majority mob rule.
Without the EC the working class of america would never have been heard.

Wyoming you mean. The most pop areas have the most working class , white and blue collar alike.

Nice!
So you support mob rule.

Yes I believe we need to get rid of the EC, and go by pop vote. Not mob rule. Maj rule.

Sorry, but popular vote is majority mob rule.
Without the EC the working class of america would never have been heard.

Wyoming you mean. The most pop areas have the most working class , white and blue collar alike.

Which is the whole point, the minority has rights also.
And the workers of all americans whose voices have not been heard, city or rural.
Including the union bosses of their complaints which they also have ignored.
The way we were heading was doing harm to the middle class.

Nice!
So you support mob rule.

The tyranny of the majority is the reason the EC exists. Look at the majority in hard line Islamic countries and who they kill because they can.

Forum List

Back