Hillary Has Started Vetting Running Mates...

Clinton is sick, so yeah, I'd expect her to pick a muzzie butcher.

I'd expect her to pick a muzzie butcher.

You do realize that there's not a hell of a lot difference between Islamic terrorists and right wingers like you...Love of guns, anti abortion, anti gays, with a bit of racism and misogyny thrown in for good measure.

You do realize that there's not a hell of a lot difference between Islamic terrorists and right wingers like you...Love of guns, anti abortion, anti gays, with a bit of racism and misogyny thrown in for good measure.

We on the right have not yet taken up beheading but since it has become so popular....well, I guess we could learn.

I'd expect her to pick a muzzie butcher.

Snark, lie, spin, smoke, misdirect, lie, smoke gag...rinse...reword...repeat...

LOL! Yeah, just yesterday I tossed several gay off the roof at a bass pro shop!

She should pick Trump as her VP. They are both liberals, and it is the only way Trump will see the inside of the White House.

We on the right have not yet taken up beheading but since it has become so popular....well, I guess we could learn.

Oh, yeah....you're much more "civilized" .......you send in our troops and drones to do the "beheading" for you......much cleaner and doesn't even interfere with your prime time TV shows.

Snark, lie, spin, smoke, misdirect, lie, smoke gag...rinse...reword...repeat...

LOL! Yeah, just yesterday I tossed several gay off the roof at a bass pro shop!

On the whole, YES, your methods differ a bit.....but ideologically, like two peas in a pod.

Forum List

Back