Hillary Has To Hold Onto Railing, A Table, Then A Chair, To Keep Balance During Home Visit

Look at Trump, desperately grasping the podium as he tries to stay upright in the middle of a seizure! :eek:

GettyImages-496584986.jpg

Bets have probably already begun regarding which will happen 1st if elected - Impeachment or Leave office due to deteriorated health...

According to her physicians letter on her website, her doctor did a full cardiac evaluation that came back negative. I guess she officially has no heart.

Her polls went up.........but, too bad, pantsuit c^nt is goin' down............

As afar as her poll #s go, I don't believe a fucking thing that comes out of the mouths of the MSM. She couldn't draw flies to her rallies and on top of that you have a HUGE faction of anti- Clinton people that remember their reign of terror the first trip through the WH....then you have the pissed off Sanders supporters that learned via all those released e-mails that Hitlery and the DNC conspired against Sanders and paid people to go to Trump rallies disguised as Sanders supporters to start shit. You have scandal after scandal involving Hitlery., The stealing of money meant for Haitian refugees, the Clinton Foundation used as nothing but a huge slush fund. Benghazi, Libya, her e-mail scandal.....the list goes on and on and yet leftards are still clamoring for this crook?

and yet she's kicking Trumps ass sitting down ...

Only if one believes the lamestream media....which I don't.

Clinton's best campaign strategy

keeping your eyes shut won't delay the end result .. you can try though.

LMAO

I have no dog in this fight. We live in a banana republic where the integrity of any election is highly questionable. Electronic voting machines with software that is easily compromised in order to flip votes with no paper trail. It's a total joke because the ones pulling the strings that run USA.INC will always make sure that their pick always wins. JFK was the last legitimate president we had.

LMAO

I have no dog in this fight. We live in a banana republic where the integrity of any election is highly questionable. Electronic voting machines with software that is easily compromised in order to flip votes with no paper trail. It's a total joke because the ones pulling the strings that run USA.INC will always make sure that their pick always wins. JFK was the last legitimate president we had.

I remember now. You're an expat who likes to stir the coals. Thats fine by me. Carry on.

LMAO

I remember now. You're an expat who likes to stir the coals. Thats fine by me. Carry on.

No, what I am trying to do is wake people up as to what has been done to us and what the end game of the ruling elite have in plan for us and it's not anything those on the left, right or in the middle are going to want.

Hillary Has To Hold Onto Railing, A Table, Then A Chair, To Keep Balance During Home Visit

Funny. Hillary in a wheelchair and on a ventilator would be a million times better than Trump. Although I hear his health isn't very good. I hear one of the October surprises will be the release of some of his secret health reports. Can't wait...

According to her physicians letter on her website, her doctor did a full cardiac evaluation that came back negative. I guess she officially has no heart.
It's her mushy brain that is in question. You don't go on lifetime blood thinners and have an aid following behind you with syringe full of anti-seizure meds for laughs.

Forum List

Back