Hillary Has To Hold Onto Railing, A Table, Then A Chair, To Keep Balance During Home Visit

Hillary Has To Hold Onto Railing, A Table, Then A Chair, To Keep Balance During Home Visit

Funny. Hillary in a wheelchair and on a ventilator would be a million times better than Trump. Although I hear his health isn't very good. I hear one of the October surprises will be the release of some of his secret health reports. Can't wait...

Since she takes orders from globalists like George Soros and the CFR, she would just be a figurehead and yet another puppet.

The ghost of FDR is laughing his ass off.
Considering he was a progressive piece of shit… LOL

FDR was a traitorous POS that legally made us "enemies of the state" that enabled him to steal the gold of the people under penalty of imprisonment and a huge fine. He then made us surety on the debt by the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and with that we lost allodial rights to property. I have nothing but hatred and disdain for that rat bastard.

Funny. Hillary in a wheelchair and on a ventilator would be a million times better than Trump. Although I hear his health isn't very good. I hear one of the October surprises will be the release of some of his secret health reports. Can't wait...
Is that why Trump is constantly moving effortlessly from state to state over and over and over again?

He is in beyond fantastic shape for his age.

FDR was a traitorous POS that legally made us "enemies of the state" that enabled him to steal the gold of the people under penalty of imprisonment and a huge fine. He then made us surety on the debt by the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and with that we lost allodial rights to property. I have nothing but hatred and disdain for that rat bastard.

Your act would be funnier if anyone knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Your act would be funnier if anyone knew what the fuck you were talking about.

It would require you to read and do some research about the gold confiscation and how they were legally able to compel the people to turn in REAL money in exchange for federal reserve debt notes. There are quite a few that know of what I speak so I don't have to "dumb" down my posts for those such as yourself.

Curious as to the Little Crooked Hillary footage the Crooked MSM does not realize. Clearly she has severe difficulties. Notice when she is not standing on a box she is about as tall as Crazy Joe's chest. That is why they don't want to show her next to The Donald who is taller than Crazy Joe. Nobody wants a little Napoléon with a giant mouth screwing the USA with 4 more years of failed OBama policy.

It's OK. Trump is certifiable.

Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

• Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Sounds like a clinton

According to her physicians letter on her website, her doctor did a full cardiac evaluation that came back negative. I guess she officially has no heart.
It's her mushy brain that is in question. You don't go on lifetime blood thinners and have an aid following behind you with syringe full of anti-seizure meds for laughs.

The Coumadin could kill her if the Secret Service ever had to slam her into the car and pile on her....particularly if she had any of her "occasional" uses of alcohol. It is dangerous stuff. I am surprised they do not have her on one of the maintenance drugs that exit the system faster. I know a woman who busted her knee while on it and it took about 6 months for it to heal when it should have been a week or so--nasty wound. Also know a man who bled out during a routine surgery when they stuff should have been out of his system by then.

According to her physicians letter on her website, her doctor did a full cardiac evaluation that came back negative. I guess she officially has no heart.
So, no chance of a heart attack, check. Where's the proof that Trump has a brain?

Sounds like a clinton
No it doesn't.

Forum List

Back