🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Holds a Rally At Ohio State; It Goes HORRIBLY Wrong…

How fucking desperate is Vaginlante, Rexxand, Blues getting to be???? Sad....very sad.....

Wikileaks is brutal, every hour something new coming to attention
ROFLMAO

Maybe you could refute it? We both know you can't ya tired old meme dude. If you ever had an original thought I'd keel over reading it.

Now see how you're viewed? Run along and post meme after meme after meme LMAO
Wikileaks and Benghazi should do "Hitlery" in...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jajajajajajajajaja

It is obvious that Wikileaks is going full throttle. Since a few mysterious deaths notably Assange lawyer and Seth Rich, Wikileaks has become the Avenger. Ironically the Dims are in for a surprise when they start realizing that they stirred up a hornets nest with all thier cheap pot shots at Bernie, deplorables, millenial basement dwellers, average Americans, Tea partiers and now the average red blooded American male. If I were a jock in a locker room right now I'd be thinkin how the FemiNazis will come after more men having private man cave time over a few beers.

They're also a criminal enterprise. Your adoration is telling, but unsurprising.

Save it, Dumb Deer the Clintons are a criminal organization and you have your head so far up it you can't breath. Kudos to Wiki for exposing the old bitch

did any of her cath tubes fall out of her pants?
cocaine dust fell from Trump 's nose sniff sniff

Trump Supporters Are Threatening To Overthrow The Government If Hillary Clinton Wins

With less than a month to go before election day, Donald Trump supporters are already threatening to overthrow the government if Hillary Clinton wins the election.…
Isn't it strange how the only time we hear the sniffing is during the debates? I just watched Trump on FOX news and I didn't hear a single sniff. However, we can trust CNN didn't sabotage his audio, can't we? Sure we can.
I heard a sniff when Trump was talking at the debate on Sunday. I didn't see him sniff so later I replayed that portion a half dozen times. Each time I heard the sniff but he was talking at the exact time. Could have been a sound effect from CNN.

Well Wiki exposed the moderator was in the tank for Cankles soooooo.....

ROFLMAO

Maybe you could refute it? We both know you can't ya tired old meme dude. If you ever had an original thought I'd keel over reading it.

Now see how you're viewed? Run along and post meme after meme after meme LMAO

Here is how "Little Orange Donny" is viewed

One of Donald Trump’s Own Faith Council Pastors Calls Him ‘Lecherous and Worthless’

“Mr. Trump’s comments...are truly the kind of misogynistic trash that...gets a punch in the head from worthy men who hear him talk that way about women"…

It is obvious that Wikileaks is going full throttle. Since a few mysterious deaths notably Assange lawyer and Seth Rich, Wikileaks has become the Avenger. Ironically the Dims are in for a surprise when they start realizing that they stirred up a hornets nest with all thier cheap pot shots at Bernie, deplorables, millenial basement dwellers, average Americans, Tea partiers and now the average red blooded American male. If I were a jock in a locker room right now I'd be thinkin how the FemiNazis will come after more men having private man cave time over a few beers.

They're also a criminal enterprise. Your adoration is telling, but unsurprising.

Save it, Dumb Deer the Clintons are a criminal organization and you have your head so far up it you can't breath. Kudos to Wiki for exposing the old bitch

So you're bragging up your similarities to a crime syndicate.

So you're bragging up your similarities to a crime syndicate.

Good grief shut the hell up already with your nonsense. You really are stupid. Go play with meme dude

It is obvious that Wikileaks is going full throttle. Since a few mysterious deaths notably Assange lawyer and Seth Rich, Wikileaks has become the Avenger. Ironically the Dims are in for a surprise when they start realizing that they stirred up a hornets nest with all thier cheap pot shots at Bernie, deplorables, millenial basement dwelletrs, average Americans, Tea partiers and now the average red blooded American male. If I were a jock in a locker room right now I'd be thinkin how the FemiNazis will come after more men having private man cave time over a few beers.
Megan Kelly just exposed the top five in Hillary's campaign bashing Catholics and Christians. They were really very bad and demeaning. This is a huge voting block she just alienated.. And the hits just keep on coming..

Good grief shut the hell up already with your nonsense. ............ Go play with meme dude

Tapes or No Tapes, 'The Apprentice' Alums Recall Donald Trump's Sexist and Racist Behavior
Source: Hollywood Reporter

The Apprentice producer Mark Burnett might not be willing or legally able to release recordings from Donald Trump's 11-year tenure on the NBC reality show. But in the wake of the Republican presidential candidate's explosive comments revealed in an Access Hollywood tape from 2005, several people associated with The Apprentice are coming forward to discuss the kind of behavior that might have been on public display had Burnett decided to allow access to the tapes.

The Hollywood Reporter spoke with nearly a dozen men and women who worked with Trump on The Apprentice, as well as his Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants. Based on the interviews, a picture emerges of Trump as a dominating presence who routinely made sexist comments. At times, he even exhibited racist behavior, these people say.

-snip-

But Apprentice staff and alums, many of whom could not speak on the record because of non-disclosure clauses in their contracts, say Trump's treatment of females left a lasting impression. The reveal of the tapes prompted Johnny Petillo, a co-executive producer on the show, to pen a Facebook post Saturday in which he recounted Trump's "cringe-worthy objectification" of his wife's appearance. "My sweet wife is sickened to this day by the sight of him," Petillo wrote. "As a man who was raised to respect and revere the mothers, daughters, and sisters in our world, I am completely dumbfounded how a person so devoid of character, class, and respect can still be supported by so many."

-snip-

Sources who worked closely with Trump when he owned the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants claim he demonstrated a bias against women of color. One recalls he did not want African-Americans in the top 10 of the Miss USA pageant. “He was very concerned one year. He did not want one woman to win because she was Puerto Rican," says the Miss USA source. "He said, ‘She can’t win. Don’t get me wrong she’s a beautiful girl, I just don’t want her to win.’ ”

-snip-

Read more: Tapes or No Tapes, 'The Apprentice' Alums Recall Donald Trump's Sexist and Racist Behavior

Much more here, all of it showing what a racist, sexist pig Trump is.

And what it says about his bias against women of color matches what was written in a Boston Globe article -- "The pageant of Donald Trump’s dreams" -- in April:

The pageant of Donald Trump’s dreams - The Boston Globe

From the Globe article:

Harth alleges in her complaint that Trump “directed that any black female contestants be excluded” from his Mar-a-Lago party.

Houraney said in an interview that he would send packets of 4x6 photos to Trump so that he could flip through them and decide which of the women would be invited to a party. He also used photos to select a handful of contestants who would automatically advance to the final round of the calendar competition.

Over time, Houraney discovered what Trump’s type in women was: “Blond hair. All American look. Not too tall, not too short,” he said. He also noticed another pattern: In every packet Houraney would send, he included black women. He was sensitive over charges that the contest was not diverse enough. Never, Houraney says, did Trump pick one.

Trump, in an interview, denied receiving pictures to review or excluding blacks.

did any of her cath tubes fall out of her pants?
cocaine dust fell from Trump 's nose sniff sniff

Trump Supporters Are Threatening To Overthrow The Government If Hillary Clinton Wins

With less than a month to go before election day, Donald Trump supporters are already threatening to overthrow the government if Hillary Clinton wins the election.…
Isn't it strange how the only time we hear the sniffing is during the debates? I just watched Trump on FOX news and I didn't hear a single sniff. However, we can trust CNN didn't sabotage his audio, can't we? Sure we can.
I heard a sniff when Trump was talking at the debate on Sunday. I didn't see him sniff so later I replayed that portion a half dozen times. Each time I heard the sniff but he was talking at the exact time. Could have been a sound effect from CNN.
CNN doesn't control the microphones you morons.

It is obvious that Wikileaks is going full throttle. Since a few mysterious deaths notably Assange lawyer and Seth Rich, Wikileaks has become the Avenger. Ironically the Dims are in for a surprise when they start realizing that they stirred up a hornets nest with all thier cheap pot shots at Bernie, deplorables, millenial basement dwelletrs, average Americans, Tea partiers and now the average red blooded American male. If I were a jock in a locker room right now I'd be thinkin how the FemiNazis will come after more men having private man cave time over a few beers.
Megan Kelly just exposed the top five in Hillary's campaign bashing Catholics and Christians. They were really very bad and demeaning.

Why did you separate Catholics from Christians? Weird.

18,500 at Clintons OSU rally.

Checkmate.

LOL

zvrfyw.jpg

Does anyone have a count on how many flies have landed on Hillary these last 48 hours?

Forum List

Back