🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Holds a Rally At Ohio State; It Goes HORRIBLY Wrong…

did any of her cath tubes fall out of her pants?
cocaine dust fell from Trump 's nose sniff sniff

Trump Supporters Are Threatening To Overthrow The Government If Hillary Clinton Wins

With less than a month to go before election day, Donald Trump supporters are already threatening to overthrow the government if Hillary Clinton wins the election.…
Isn't it strange how the only time we hear the sniffing is during the debates? I just watched Trump on FOX news and I didn't hear a single sniff. However, we can trust CNN didn't sabotage his audio, can't we? Sure we can.
I heard a sniff when Trump was talking at the debate on Sunday. I didn't see him sniff so later I replayed that portion a half dozen times. Each time I heard the sniff but he was talking at the exact time. Could have been a sound effect from CNN.
CNN doesn't control the microphones you morons.

ROFL! I think it does. Even if it doesn't, do you think the university isn't above screwing Trump?

KEVIN MAZUR/WIREIMAGE

Producer Mark Burnett and MGM won't be releasing those Apprentice tapes any time soon. Trump, at a campaign stop Monday, essentially confirmed that there are many more instances of him saying inappropriate things on camera. Burnett and MGM don't deny that there could be further evidence of Trump acting out on tapes. But they won't release them, and Burnett wants to be clear that he never threatened legal action, contradicting earlier reports.

I like these better...

Sign.jpg

ac4dcad1948125c89a828f53cc451091_87478_0_big.jpg

d923519cba4c5225f0a2585e9e57ce1f.jpg

trumpvid-750x400.jpg

Court hearing is scheduled for October 14, 2016.
Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: When Is the Next Court Date?

[
They have the FBI interview where Broaddrick testified...under oath, and under threat of perjury if she lied to the FBI that she was raped....and of course you have her friends and family who knew about the rape as soon as it happened....
This FBI interview:

Affidavit From Jane Doe #5

Wednesday, December 23, 1998

Editor's Note: Following is the text of a Jan. 2, 1998, affidavit from the woman known as "Jane Doe No. 5." The Paula Jones legal team in a March 28 filing reported an unsubstantiated hearsay claim that, 20 years ago, Clinton had invited Jane Doe No. 5 to a hotel room and forced her to have sex. This affidavit, in which the woman denies the claim, was released by the Clinton legal team in its March 30 filing (see the Post story).

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

Sex and Bill Clinton

On Jan. 10, 2016 Podesta got a note from apparent Brent Budowsky([email protected]), a one time U.S. Senate staffer for the late Texan Lloyd Bentsen, who announced a "a multi-email exchange with someone in the media this morning — a name you would know — who is telling me that there are people close to the Clintons who says WJC's sex life could be damaging to her."

He said he'd disagreed and that Bill's assets are, yes, "huge." But, "I never ask journalists about their sources."

Requests stacking up

This is the third time the plaintiff has tried to file this lawsuit. The first lawsuit was dismissed for filing issues; the plaintiff just refiled the second lawsuit to add a new witness to the complaint.

Trump's attorneys have dismissed the accusations as a bogus smear attempt. A hearing has been set for December 16.

Trump supporters If you found out Trump grabbed your wife's "Gorgonzola" would you still vote for him

Yes ___

No ___

In its second iteration, Johnson’s lawsuit has gotten wider play, perhaps because New York journalists have a tendency to swim in a big, bored pack, like a school of fish with quotas to fill. Pretty much all of the stories note that a similar suit was filed and dismissed in California. A few note the special peculiarities that make the case so hard to report on and the red flags it raises: Katie Johnson isn’t findable, nor is Tiffany Doe, and the allegations are almost cinematic in their depravity.

All those red flags, though, that haven’t stopped stories about the new lawsuit from being widely shared on both the right and left, from people expressing horror and disgust.

Trump just bragged at the Rally that he could grab women's "Hubby Lovey " walking down 5 Th Avenue and not lose votes

Donald Trump Tells Supporters At Florida Rally That Election Day Is November 28th
Source: Politics USA

At a rally in Panama City on Tuesday, Donald Trump urged his supporters to make sure they’re registered to vote by the Sunshine State’s registration deadline – tomorrow – and told them to go out and vote … on Nov. 28.

Yes, the Republican nominee even needs to be fact checked when it comes to accurately telling his supporters when Election Day is.

“There’s never been anything like this, so go and register, make sure you get out and vote Nov. 28,” the Republican nominee said.

Trump’s misstatement came just after he was telling the crowd that the voter registration deadline in Florida was extended due to Hurricane Matthew.

Read more: Donald Trump Tells Supporters At Florida Rally That Election Day Is November 28th

Forum List

Back