🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Holds a Rally At Ohio State; It Goes HORRIBLY Wrong…

USA Politics Now

With all of this talk about the Donald Trump video that was released, it would have been best if Hillary Clinton had just stayed out of it. You know, since her husband was (is?) a serial philanderer with several non-consensual sexual encounters under his belt (READ: rape).

But of course, she felt the need to chime in, which angered a lot of people who realize that she is throwing rather large stones from a rather delicate glass house. This was made clear at an Ohio State University rally, when a group of protesters showed up just to remind her of her husband’s past (and illegal) indiscretions.

While colleges and Universities are the epicenters of liberal indoctrination, there are some students who have managed to keep a shred of sanity, like Trey Odell, who refuses to vote for Hillary Clinton simply because she’s a woman.

Wherever there are controversial politicians, there are sure to be protesters. Hillary is one professional politician that people just love to hate, and the truth is that she just makes it so easy.

Protesters at the OSU rally gathered and carried “Bill Clinton is a Rapist” signs, wore “Hillary For Prison” shirts and waved a flag saying “Come And Take It.”

They began a rousing chant of “Bill Clinton Is A Rapist,” which you can see at link (VIDEO)
Your link doesn't go anywhere.

USA Politics Now

With all of this talk about the Donald Trump video that was released, it would have been best if Hillary Clinton had just stayed out of it. You know, since her husband was (is?) a serial philanderer with several non-consensual sexual encounters under his belt (READ: rape).

But of course, she felt the need to chime in, which angered a lot of people who realize that she is throwing rather large stones from a rather delicate glass house. This was made clear at an Ohio State University rally, when a group of protesters showed up just to remind her of her husband’s past (and illegal) indiscretions.

While colleges and Universities are the epicenters of liberal indoctrination, there are some students who have managed to keep a shred of sanity, like Trey Odell, who refuses to vote for Hillary Clinton simply because she’s a woman.

Wherever there are controversial politicians, there are sure to be protesters. Hillary is one professional politician that people just love to hate, and the truth is that she just makes it so easy.

Protesters at the OSU rally gathered and carried “Bill Clinton is a Rapist” signs, wore “Hillary For Prison” shirts and waved a flag saying “Come And Take It.”

They began a rousing chant of “Bill Clinton Is A Rapist,” which you can see at link (VIDEO)
Your link doesn't go anywhere.

You spelled 'life' wrong.

USA Politics Now

INFOWARS.com is offering $5000 to anyone who stands up in a Hillary rather with their T-shirt that says Slick Willy is a rapist and shouts that for 5 minutes.

did any of her cath tubes fall out of her pants?
cocaine dust fell from Trump 's nose sniff sniff

Trump Supporters Are Threatening To Overthrow The Government If Hillary Clinton Wins

With less than a month to go before election day, Donald Trump supporters are already threatening to overthrow the government if Hillary Clinton wins the election.…
Isn't it strange how the only time we hear the sniffing is during the debates? I just watched Trump on FOX news and I didn't hear a single sniff. However, we can trust CNN didn't sabotage his audio, can't we? Sure we can.

18,500 at Clintons OSU rally.

Checkmate.

So half what Trump draws on an average day.....
upload_2016-10-11_21-8-16.png

It is obvious that Wikileaks is going full throttle. Since a few mysterious deaths notably Wik lawyer and Seth Rich, Wikileaks has become the Avenger. Ironically the Dims are in for a surprise when they start realizing that they stirred up a hornets nest with all thier cheap pot shots at Bernie, deplorables, millenial basement dwellers, average Americans, Tea partiers and now the average red blooded American male. If I were a jock in a locker room right now I'd be thinkin how the FemiNazis will come after more men having private man cave time over a few beers.

Last edited:
It is obvious that Wikileaks is going full throttle. Since a few mysterious deaths notably Assange lawyer and Seth Rich, Wikileaks has become the Avenger. Ironically the Dims are in for a surprise when they start realizing that they stirred up a hornets nest with all thier cheap pot shots at Bernie, deplorables, millenial basement dwellers, average Americans, Tea partiers and now the average red blooded American male. If I were a jock in a locker room right now I'd be thinkin how the FemiNazis will come after more men having private man cave time over a few beers.

Wikileaks is brutal, every hour something new coming to attention

Kara Hodorowski, 34, of Wilkes-Barre, agreed, saying she continues to admire Trump for his successful work in business.

“As a woman, of course the words are not what you want to hear a man say,” she said. “But I’ve heard just as bad, if not worse, come out of the mouths of men and women on both sides.”

Joseph Birtel, 45, of Scranton, said he believed other Republicans were dropping their support of Trump because “they have to save their own butts.”

did any of her cath tubes fall out of her pants?
cocaine dust fell from Trump 's nose sniff sniff

Trump Supporters Are Threatening To Overthrow The Government If Hillary Clinton Wins

With less than a month to go before election day, Donald Trump supporters are already threatening to overthrow the government if Hillary Clinton wins the election.…
Isn't it strange how the only time we hear the sniffing is during the debates? I just watched Trump on FOX news and I didn't hear a single sniff. However, we can trust CNN didn't sabotage his audio, can't we? Sure we can.
I heard a sniff when Trump was talking at the debate on Sunday. I didn't see him sniff so later I replayed that portion a half dozen times. Each time I heard the sniff but he was talking at the exact time. Could have been a sound effect from CNN.

It is obvious that Wikileaks is going full throttle. Since a few mysterious deaths notably Assange lawyer and Seth Rich, Wikileaks has become the Avenger. Ironically the Dims are in for a surprise when they start realizing that they stirred up a hornets nest with all thier cheap pot shots at Bernie, deplorables, millenial basement dwellers, average Americans, Tea partiers and now the average red blooded American male. If I were a jock in a locker room right now I'd be thinkin how the FemiNazis will come after more men having private man cave time over a few beers.

Wikileaks is brutal, every hour something new coming to attention

They're also a criminal enterprise. Your adoration is telling, but unsurprising.

Forum List

Back