Hillary Humor:What If She Books Red Rocks Amphitheater And No One Shows Up?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boobies::oops-28: Just imagine this, it's the late spring/early summer 2016. Cruz has already filled Red Rocks five times, packed to the rafters. Then Hillary already has it booked for one or two dates in the same period. It's the eve of the first rally, maybe five hundred to eight-hundred have already shown up and Hillary is to hit the stage in one hour. And let's say she has already been thru this embarrassing dilemma over the last six or so months where she is only filling less than half of an arena. :dunno:. So who will be laughing then?:mm:

well if there are at least 10,000 people who look and act like Richard Simmons, then she will fill the stadium. along with a few million bored crickets.

Reinforce the stage supports for that fat old lying first enabler.
i am worried for her fans, they will be too lazy to use the porto-potties, but hey, they can always pee right on the ground beneath them. im sure the roaches/snakes/scorpions wont mind.

The number of people showing up to events in 2012 convinced all the right wingers here that Romeny won.

Then it might look like Romney's 2012 appearance at Ford stadium in Detroit:

mitt-romney-empty-stadium.jpg

Well I hope her teleprompters don't crash to the floor or malfunction during her speeches.

i hope a snake gets on the stage in the middle of her speech and crawls up her pants.

She can't fill a college auditorium any more. But there's always busing in paid attendees.

That wouldn't ever happen, This board would clear out if they knew they could get a ride to see their NEW QUEEN they plan on voting. the old gray mare

:eusa_sick:

Somebody must have told Hillary to act like a victim of bad press. It's a lie of course because the media treads very carefully around the Clintons and always has but stupid self deprecating "jokes" are all the poor woman has left.

:boobies::oops-28: Just imagine this, it's the late spring/early summer 2016. Cruz has already filled Red Rocks five times, packed to the rafters. Then Hillary already has it booked for one or two dates in the same period. It's the eve of the first rally, maybe five hundred to eight-hundred have already shown up and Hillary is to hit the stage in one hour. And let's say she has already been thru this embarrassing dilemma over the last six or so months where she is only filling less than half of an arena. :dunno:. So who will be laughing then?:mm:

Scuze moi...but why do you think the Dems have been facilitating millions of illegal aliens entering the country?

I suspect quite a few busloads of them will be trucked around as extras for Hillary events.

Forum List

Back