Hillary implies MILLIONS of American's are white nationalists because they voted against her

White Nationalists? I thought it was the Deplorables, and women listening to their husbands.

How did the liberal media and the democrat party ever convince Americans that being a "nationalist" was a sin and being "white" was worse? Lots of dumb asses out there including that teacher on Long Island who disciplined a little girl who said the President of the United States was her hero.

“The white nationalists certainly think MAGA is a white nationalist slogan,” was the comment Clinton added.

And that is inaccurate how?

White Nationalists? I thought it was the Deplorables, and women listening to their husbands.

donald-j-trump-realdonald-trump-20h-crooked-hillary-says-im-3776530.png

donald-trump-gives-hillary-clinton-pepe-frog-drawing-meme.jpg

pepehillary.jpg

It+was+putin+it+was+the+russians+hillary+blames_5a6652_6118916.jpg

How did the liberal media and the democrat party ever convince Americans that being a "nationalist" was a sin and being "white" was worse? Lots of dumb asses out there including that teacher on Long Island who disciplined a little girl who said the President of the United States was her hero.

Woah that really happened on Long Island? I live there.

“The white nationalists certainly think MAGA is a white nationalist slogan,” was the comment Clinton added.

And that is inaccurate how?

IDC who they support as I cannot stand them but Trump has other supporters too

She really needs to find hobby continuing to make excuses for why she lost is not healthy.

/——/ They haven’t convinced us. They need to play the narrative non stop until it sticks.

pepehillary.jpg

But Lucy...aren't you a white nationalist, MAGA supporter and an Austrian neo-nazi?

Or did I get that wrong

"But Lucy...aren't you a white nationalist, MAGA supporter and an Austrian neo-nazi?"

Well yes Lesh darling, I am a White Nationalist, MAGA supporting Austrian Nazi and I ADD I look GREAT dressed in Black with my Black leather knee high Manolo Blahnik boots carrying one of my riding crops from my beautiful collection of riding crops the MAJORITY of them made from Moroccan leather :smoke:

What else? Oh that's right it's Martini O'Clock :)

She's not wrong about the Deplorables. Definitely a sway of white nationalists in there. Definitely Orange Buffoon supporters, too.

pepehillary.jpg

But Lucy...aren't you a white nationalist, MAGA supporter and an Austrian neo-nazi?

Or did I get that wrong

"But Lucy...aren't you a white nationalist, MAGA supporter and an Austrian neo-nazi?"

Well yes Lesh darling, I am a White Nationalist, MAGA supporting Austrian Nazi and I ADD I look GREAT dressed in Black with my Black leather knee high Manolo Blahnik boots carrying one of my riding crops from my beautiful collection of riding crops the MAJORITY of them made from Moroccan leather :smoke:

What else? Oh that's right it's Martini O'Clock :)

Link?

LOL

pepehillary.jpg

Or did I get that wrong

Dude, your party states Israel is oppressing terrorists and is OK with biological men sharing locker rooms with women. You cannot judge. I can.

Lesh is a Leftist Moonbat with Extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome and they are like ALL Leftists devoid of Logic and a sense of humour. WTF it must be like living with one of these maniacs who knows :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back