Hillary In Interview Says Military Phenomenon 'Fog Of War' Caused Her To Lie To Benghazi Families

Steve, keep shoveling...
Donald J. Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a coming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.

Mr. Trump said his experience at the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/u...is-schooling-to-military-service-in-book.html

She is calling those who lost loved ones because of Mrs. Clinon's incompetence liars. How anyone can still support this woman is a testimony to how low the democrat party has fallen.

Hillary Nailed Again on Benghazi Lie in New Hampshire

Sun Columnist Tom McLaughlin said she told an Egyptian diplomat the Benghazi attack was planned and not a protest but that she told family members of the deceased that the attack was the result of a demonstration. He said she then told George Stephanopoulos that she didn't tell the families the attack was a demonstration about a film.

"Somebody is lying," said McLaughlin."Who is it?

Clinton replied, "Not me, that's all I can tell you."

At the time, Clinton said, everyone was emotionally distraught. She said some families didn't know their sons were working for the CIA or were in Benghazi. Clinton said the information she had about the attack was from the intelligence community.

"What happened is people were doing the best they could with information that was changing," said Clinton. "The CIA wrote and approved the talking points that were used. It was also true that from Egypt to Tunisia to Pakistan, the video was the primary spark that was sending people into protesting against our facilities. All of this was happening simultaneously."

Continuing to press, McLaughlin said three family members of the victims said that Clinton told him that the attack was the result of the video and or that the filmmaker should be arrested.

Clinton replied that other family members believe differently and stressed she had sympathy for all involved. "I can't recite for you everything that was in a conversation where people were sobbing, where people were distraught, the president and the vice president, we were all making the rounds talking to people, listening to people," said Clinton. "I was in a very difficult position because we have not yet said two of the four dead were CIA ... This was a part of the fog of war."

It would have been nice if Clinton had been asked which "other family members believe differently" -- because at least four family members say that when she met with them, she aggressively pushed the false YouTube video narrative.

She is calling those who lost loved ones because of Mrs. Clinon's incompetence liars. How anyone can still support this woman is a testimony to how low the democrat party has fallen.

Sun Columnist Tom McLaughlin said she told an Egyptian diplomat the Benghazi attack was planned and not a protest but that she told family members of the deceased that the attack was the result of a demonstration. He said she then told George Stephanopoulos that she didn't tell the families the attack was a demonstration about a film.

At the time, Clinton said, everyone was emotionally distraught. She said some families didn't know their sons were working for the CIA or were in Benghazi. Clinton said the information she had about the attack was from the intelligence community.

"What happened is people were doing the best they could with information that was changing," said Clinton. "The CIA wrote and approved the talking points that were used. It was also true that from Egypt to Tunisia to Pakistan, the video was the primary spark that was sending people into protesting against our facilities. All of this was happening simultaneously."

Continuing to press, McLaughlin said three family members of the victims said that Clinton told him that the attack was the result of the video and or that the filmmaker should be arrested.

Clinton replied that other family members believe differently and stressed she had sympathy for all involved. "I can't recite for you everything that was in a conversation where people were sobbing, where people were distraught, the president and the vice president, we were all making the rounds talking to people, listening to people," said Clinton. "I was in a very difficult position because we have not yet said two of the four dead were CIA ... This was a part of the fog of war."

It would have been nice if Clinton had been asked which "other family members believe differently" -- because at least four family members say that when she met with them, she aggressively pushed the false YouTube video narrative.

All that tells us is that the ones who support her are even more corrupt and depraved than she is.

She is calling those who lost loved ones because of Mrs. Clinon's incompetence liars. How anyone can...
How can anyone listen to what you say over and over again without wanting to just move on? Benghazi? Move on.

As soon as she quits her campaign or is indicted I will then stop. She doesn't deserve the former and definitely deserves the latter. She has skated her entire life.

All that tells us is that the ones who support her are even more corrupt and depraved than she is.

And that is really hard to do.

She is calling those who lost loved ones because of Mrs. Clinon's incompetence liars. How anyone can...
How can anyone listen to what you say over and over again without wanting to just move on? Benghazi? Move on.
So you think losing American personnel, and the person responsible for their being in that place lies about it, to the families who lost loved ones faces is unimportant.

Please do walk up to a member of those families and tell them it's just Bengazi, and they should just forget about their loved ones, because nobody cares, and nobody should care especially them.

Last edited:
So you think losing American personnel, and the person responsible for their being in that place lies about it, to the families who lost loved ones faces is unimportant.

Please do walk up to a member of those families and tell them it's just Bengazi, and they should just forget about their loved ones, because nobody cares, and nobody should care especially them.
If what you imply were based on truths you've have an argument. Lives get lost. Deal with it.
Your attempt to score cheap political points while using the loss of life is pathetic. Stop it.

PSTD from the sniper attack is hitting her hard.
and Trump should be a member of Veteran's groups because...

Donald J. Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a coming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.

Mr. Trump said his experience at the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/u...is-schooling-to-military-service-in-book.html

Forum List

Back