🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary is in. Will GOP slam her for supporting Bill's mass murder spree at Waco?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Pundits criticize hillary for standing by Bill during the monica scandal but what about hillary standing by bill when he burned 80 americans alive at waco. Bill is a certifiable psychopath and hillary is still married to the monster. The GOP needs to talk about that. Truly she is the Bride of Wacostein.

her support will be from anyone, and everyone who understands she's not some braindead RW'r

Pundits criticize hillary for standing by Bill during the monica scandal but what about hillary standing by bill when he burned 80 americans alive at waco. Bill is a certifiable psychopath and hillary is still married to the monster. The GOP needs to talk about that. Truly she is the Bride of Wacostein.

Good Grief? Are you eight years old?

I hope the dims can come up with someone else. After 8 years of 'if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist', it's going to be 'if you don't support Hillary, you're a sexist combatant in the war on women'. She's got nothing to run on but a history of lies. (Perfect politician). Her run will be reduced to a billion dollar attack campaign.

HillaryCartoon.jpg

• Banned

HAHAHA. The board notes all you have is personal attacks. This issue really scares dems.

• Banned
I hope the dims can come up with someone else. After 8 years of 'if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist', it's going to be 'if you don't support Hillary, you're a sexist combatant in the war on women'. She's got nothing to run on but a history of lies. (Perfect politician). Her run will be reduced to a billion dollar attack campaign.

HillaryCartoon.jpg

Did the hildabeast really claim she was named after Sir edmund hillary? He climbed everest in 1953 and that was 6-7 years after hill was born!!!

HAHAHA. The board notes all you have is personal attacks. This issue really scares dems.

this issue?

there is NO issue here. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

RW bullshit is the issue.

Bill at orgy island is much more topical.

We have never had a presidential candidate that was the subject of a criminal investigation before. This will be interesting.

This is the danger in trying to understand dimocraps.

They don't think like you and I. They just don't.

dimocraps vote the Straight dimocrap ticket. Look at Marion Barry. Look at Jesse Jackson Jr. Look at Jenny Oropeza, who died a Month before the elction and dimocrap scum voted her into office anyway. Joseph Morrisey, dimocrap scumbag, won re-election while he was IN PRISON.

People, they are the scum of the fucking earth. They are NOT like you, they are NOT LIKE normal human beings.

It's a waste of time to trash their politicians because the scum of the people who vote for them are no better than their scumbag politicians.

Understand that and you understand the political landscape in America.

The way to win is to COMPLETELY and utterly ignore scumbag dimocraps.

TOTALLY.

I mean, don't even bother debating one because the scumbag from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media is going to do nothieng but take cheap shots at the Republican.

And DO NOT even bother giving interviews to scum of the DISGUSTING MEMBERS OF THE LSM.

Why? All they'll do is take cheap shots.

I'm telling you, and I will be happy to tell the RNC (I already have) to just go directly to The American People. Don't worry about the dishonest scum in the media, don't even debate the lying scum in the dimocrap party.

Ignore them.

Ignore them and we can't lose.

Now..... How do we communicate with The People?

Simple. Give interviews to Local Reporters who have a reputation for being fair. The DISGUSTING FILTH will pick it up and broadcast it because they'll be starved out.

Talk to FNC. Give hour-long interviews to them. Go on their Talk Shows.

But the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM? Ignore them completely, absolutely and totally.

Why give them opportunities to take cheap shots?

And you know that's all they'll do.

Meanwhile, they're tossing cupcakes at Hitlery.

And oh..... If somebody asks, "Why are you ignoring the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM?" Tell it like it is -- "Because they're lying scum"

You'd be AMAZED at how well the vast majority of Americans would respond to that.

amazed

We have never had a presidential candidate that was the subject of a criminal investigation before. This will be interesting.

BS. I say waco is more topical and repubs are fools for not pounding on that. Do you really think adultery is worse than mass murder?

Koresh killed every one

The pedophile is a hero to conservatives everywhere

I urge Republicans to run on defending Koresh

Please, Jim. Don't insult eight-year-olds.

BS. I say waco is more topical and repubs are fools for not pounding on that. Do you really think adultery is worse than mass murder?

A dimocrap?

Is there such a thing as a faithful dimocrap? Seriously. They're ALL whores.

Every last one of them.

And Waco?

Do you really think that dimocrap scum care about murdered Americans? Including 12 Children BELOW THE AGE OF FIVE (5)?

They don't. They routinely fight to murder children yet to be born.

Do you think scum of the earth dimocrap filth care at all about the children murdered by their rapist demigod, Clinton?

kids(1).jpg

If you do, you're an idiot

Koresh killed every one

You are a lying sack of human shit.

But, you're a dimocrap scumbag. What else is new :dunno:

A dimocrap?

Is there such a thing as a faithful dimocrap? Seriously. They're ALL whores.

Every last one of them.

And Waco?

Do you really think that dimocrap scum care about murdered Americans? Including 12 Children BELOW THE AGE OF FIVE (5)?

They don't. They routinely fight to murder children yet to be born.

Do you think scum of the earth dimocrap filth care at all about the children murdered by their rapist demigod, Clinton?

kids(1).jpg

If you do, you're an idiot
Koresh killed every one

You are a lying sack of human shit.

But, you're a dimocrap scumbag. What else is new :dunno:

Beats your sad existence. You make Willy Loman look like the "most interesting man in the world".

Forum List

Back