Hillary is Officially 'F*ED': Guccifer - 'I hacked Hillary's server'

Dude, you seem incapable of seeing anything beyond the narrowest of things that conveniently spin things positively for Hillary. Your laughable post only slightly reaches the level of deserving a reply, but here goes.

1. I didn't ever say Hillary would be sent to prison. I have, however, stated that any ordinary person who did what she did would have been charged long ago. I don't think that's even controversial.
2. If you are seriously saying that Hillary received emails containing classified information and DID NOT KNOW IT, you are not defending her, because you're basically saying she was incompetent as Sec State and should never see the inside of the White House again without a visitor's pass.
3. I do not believe Hillary will go to prison. The best outcome we can hope for from this is for her to be nominated, then this to make her so toxic that she cannot possibly win the White House and democrat hopes for totalitarian control will be dashed for another generation.
Well that's provably false. Colin Powell, when Secretary of State, used a private email account.

No charges.

So it's not true that if it were anyone else, they would have been charged.
Did he leave classified information on the server, and did he handle classified information incorrectly?
He did what Hillary did ... used a private email account.

He was never charged with anything.

So no, it's not true that if it were anybody else, they would have been charged.
Like I said, if he did not leave classified information on an unprotected server, he did not do what Hillary did. If he did, then he needs to be held accountable as well.
Again, I'm not questioning if he should or should not be held accountable. I'm pointing out he did the same thing Hillary did and was not charged. Reducing your claim that if it was anyone other than Hillary, they would have be charged, to rhetoric.
I still question that he did the same thing. Just having a private email account is not the same thing. Did he store sensitive information on it, or did he move it along and clean it up right away? Things like that have to be considered. We know that, for example, she stored information on her weakly secured server that is so sensitive that it can't be released in any form. Did he do that?

We do know that several of those emails contained information so sensitive that they cannot be released in any form. Are you maintaining that Hillary is so incompetent that she did not recognize them as such? If so, you're not really defending her, are you?

You know, dude, you can keep repeating that talking point, but the fact is, the government overclassifies things all the time. Obviously someone who sent that info didn't think it was that big of a deal, and Hillary didn't consider it that big of a deal, and other people who read the e-mail in real time didn't consider it a big deal. Then four years latter, someone decided it was classified.

Meh. I don't care about Trump, don't like him, think he's an egotistical bully. That has nothing to do, however, with retiring the Clinton brand. That is a goal worth pursuing. Heck, Hillary is trying to ride Bill's coattails (what feminist, said no one in particular) into the White House, but she's not Bill. He could lie to your face and have you admire him for doing it. She can't.

Actually, back in the 1990s, I was one of you right wing assholes who said, "Subornation of perjury" like that was a real thing. Then I saw how really badly Bush could mess things up. A busted 401K, an underwater mortgage and a 25% pay cut. BUt gosh darn it, he didn't like about getting a blow job.

He lied about why we went to war with a country that wasn't an enemy. But he got a lot of people to sign on to that lie. So we gave him a pass.

I don't like Hillary, but I know she won't mess it up as bad as Trump will.

We do know that several of those emails contained information so sensitive that they cannot be released in any form. Are you maintaining that Hillary is so incompetent that she did not recognize them as such? If so, you're not really defending her, are you?

You know, dude, you can keep repeating that talking point, but the fact is, the government overclassifies things all the time. Obviously someone who sent that info didn't think it was that big of a deal, and Hillary didn't consider it that big of a deal, and other people who read the e-mail in real time didn't consider it a big deal. Then four years latter, someone decided it was classified.

You can pretend all you like that there was nothing sensitive on Hillary's server, but we know better. Remember, other stuff was classified but released in redacted form. This stuff cannot ever be released in any form. Pretend all you want, but that doesn't go away. Again, to say that Hillary did not know that material should have been classified, regardless of who sent it, is to say she is incompetent.

Meh. I don't care about Trump, don't like him, think he's an egotistical bully. That has nothing to do, however, with retiring the Clinton brand. That is a goal worth pursuing. Heck, Hillary is trying to ride Bill's coattails (what feminist, said no one in particular) into the White House, but she's not Bill. He could lie to your face and have you admire him for doing it. She can't.

Actually, back in the 1990s, I was one of you right wing assholes who said, "Subornation of perjury" like that was a real thing.

Things like that are why no one takes you seriously. It is a real thing. But I don't recall Bubba losing his law license and having his backers pay a near 6 figure fine over that. I do, however, recall him lying under oath and filing false affidavits in an attempt to deny a woman her day in court for being sexually harassed. You know, things that a lawyer SHOULD have been smart enough to avoid. Guess not so much in his case.

Then I saw how really badly Bush could mess things up. A busted 401K, an underwater mortgage and a 25% pay cut. BUt gosh darn it, he didn't like about getting a blow job.

He lied about why we went to war with a country that wasn't an enemy. But he got a lot of people to sign on to that lie. So we gave him a pass.

BUT BUUUUUUSSSSHHHHH!

I don't like Hillary, but I know she won't mess it up as bad as Trump will.
A Trump presidency would be a crap shoot, a Hillary presidency would just be crap.

Well that's provably false. Colin Powell, when Secretary of State, used a private email account.

No charges.

Did he leave classified information on the server, and did he handle classified information incorrectly?

So no, it's not true that if it were anybody else, they would have been charged.
Like I said, if he did not leave classified information on an unprotected server, he did not do what Hillary did. If he did, then he needs to be held accountable as well.
Again, I'm not questioning if he should or should not be held accountable. I'm pointing out he did the same thing Hillary did and was not charged. Reducing your claim that if it was anyone other than Hillary, they would have be charged, to rhetoric.
I still question that he did the same thing. Just having a private email account is not the same thing. Did he store sensitive information on it, or did he move it along and clean it up right away? Things like that have to be considered. We know that, for example, she stored information on her weakly secured server that is so sensitive that it can't be released in any form. Did he do that?
He had the same job she had. Of course he would have handled material just as sensitive. "Cleaning" up email is nonsense because deleting it doesn't "clean" it entirely. Doesn't matter if he "cleaned it right away."

You can pretend all you like that there was nothing sensitive on Hillary's server, but we know better. Remember, other stuff was classified but released in redacted form. This stuff cannot ever be released in any form. Pretend all you want, but that doesn't go away. Again, to say that Hillary did not know that material should have been classified, regardless of who sent it, is to say she is incompetent.

Or it's not her job to proofread e-mails. Again, you don't know what's on these e-mails and neither do I. Maybe they are fucking with you guys. Let the Republicans huff and puff and then they'll release them and "surprise", nothing that big on them after all.

Things like that are why no one takes you seriously. It is a real thing. But I don't recall Bubba losing his law license and having his backers pay a near 6 figure fine over that. I do, however, recall him lying under oath and filing false affidavits in an attempt to deny a woman her day in court for being sexually harassed. You know, things that a lawyer SHOULD have been smart enough to avoid. Guess not so much in his case.

Lawyers lie all the time in court. Get real.

Just remember, lying about a war is no big deal, but lying about a blow job is a federal crisis.

A Trump presidency would be a crap shoot, a Hillary presidency would just be crap.

Guy, if Hillary brought back the guys who ran things when her husband was there, we'd be in pretty good shape.

He had the same job she had. Of course he would have handled material just as sensitive. "Cleaning" up email is nonsense because deleting it doesn't "clean" it entirely. Doesn't matter if he "cleaned it right away."
He did not use his personal account exclusively, like Hillary did. I do not see anything that conclusively states, for example, that he left information on a poorly secured server that was so sensitive that it cannot be released in any form. So no, Powell did not "do the same thing".

Or it's not her job to proofread e-mails. Again, you don't know what's on these e-mails and neither do I. Maybe they are fucking with you guys. Let the Republicans huff and puff and then they'll release them and "surprise", nothing that big on them after all.

IOW, you HOPE there is nothing there, you HOPE they're being ridiculously cautious, and you HOPE Hillary is competent to handle truly sensitive information. Big leap of faith there. As for proofreading emails, when classified information comes into her possession, that's precisely what she needed to be doing, because she was responsible to mark classified information as such, and is not an innocent lamb because "she didn't know it should have been classified". That's not a defense, it's an admission of incompetence.

And when they get caught, as Bubba so spectacularly did, they get punished, as Bubba was. Frequency of occurrence does not convey legitimacy. Drug dealers sell drugs to kids all the time, get real. Sound right to you?

Just remember, lying about a war is no big deal, but lying about a blow job is a federal crisis.

BUT BUUUUSSSHHHHH!

Guy, if Hillary brought back the guys who ran things when her husband was there, we'd be in pretty good shape.
Newt's crew in Congress did a pretty good job of keeping him in line and forcing the balanced budget. I'd go for that.

The "It wasn't marked classified" dodge requires Hillary to be incompetent. As Sec State, it is her responsibility to mark information as classified and handle it appropriately, not have someone else do it for her. It's a loser defense.
And what about the 8 people who also had T/S clearance and obligation to classify the info if it was T/S that handled it....? Back and forth via email FOR A YEAR on an UNCLASSIFIED government system, that forwarded the info to Clinton a year later?

You guys live in some ''fantasy'' world.....and your hatred for Clinton is deep....so deep that your common sense, NEVER comes in to play I'm afraid to say...you just want to nail her, whatever it takes.....it's clear as day.
The bitch is finally going to "nail" herself.
She's left a trail, like a slug, of misery behind her since she was a teenager.
She's committed so many crimes in her life she can't even remember half of them.
She's going to get what's been very long overdue.
I bet those (cough) 'speaking fees' and (cough) 'contributions' to the Bill and Hillary Scam Fund AKA bribery shakedown scam are going to dry up.

No charges.

If he transmitted classified material through an unsecure network, that is a violation of the law as well.

Oh here we go with the "Bush lied" stupidity again. Not only is that stupid, it has nothing to do with this topic.

Anyone with a fucking brain knows Hillary has been around sensitive government documents for decades.
If she couldn't at least intuit what was a potentially sensitive document, 'marked' or otherwise, at this stage in her life.......to the point that Obama called what she did "careless" then what the fuck business does she have to be the CIC?????
I mean some of your LIBs REALLY need to wise up.

IOW, you HOPE there is nothing there, you HOPE they're being ridiculously cautious, and you HOPE Hillary is competent to handle truly sensitive information. Big leap of faith there. As for proofreading emails, when classified information comes into her possession, that's precisely what she needed to be doing, because she was responsible to mark classified information as such, and is not an innocent lamb because "she didn't know it should have been classified". That's not a defense, it's an admission of incompetence.

No, it's an admission she's too fucking important to be doing petty clerical work.

I already know there's nothing there. Guy, seriously, did no one ever read you the story of the "Boy who Cried Wolf" when you were a child? You wing nuts have been crying "Wolf" on the Clintons since 1992. No one believes you anymore.

And when they get caught, as Bubba so spectacularly did, they get punished, as Bubba was. Frequency of occurrence does not convey legitimacy. Drug dealers sell drugs to kids all the time, get real. Sound right to you?

Um, yeah, given the kids buy the drugs. Maybe we need to stop treating addiction as a criminal problem instead of a medical one. Or maybe if we threw Rush Limbaugh's ass in the same prison we throw Tyrone from the Projects, we'd get some changes.

Newt's crew in Congress did a pretty good job of keeping him in line and forcing the balanced budget. I'd go for that.

Not really. The best budgets they had was after Newt got thrown out. 1999 and 2000 had surpluses, while Newt was unemployed.

No, it's an admission she's too fucking important to be doing petty clerical work.

Noted that you consider communication between the US Secretary of State and foreign heads of state to be "petty clerical work". No wonder no one takes you seriously.

I already know there's nothing there. Guy, seriously, did no one ever read you the story of the "Boy who Cried Wolf" when you were a child? You wing nuts have been crying "Wolf" on the Clintons since 1992. No one believes you anymore.

Totally irrelevant to the sensitivity of the information she left unprotected. I don't recall seeing you in the meeting, so obviously you have no idea what those emails contained. You're screaming in a hurricane, hoping to be heard.

Um, yeah, given the kids buy the drugs. Maybe we need to stop treating addiction as a criminal problem instead of a medical one. Or maybe if we threw Rush Limbaugh's ass in the same prison we throw Tyrone from the Projects, we'd get some changes.

The dealer is not responsible for deliberately getting kids hooked, then? Strange little universe you've concocted for yourself there.

Not really. The best budgets they had was after Newt got thrown out. 1999 and 2000 had surpluses, while Newt was unemployed.

Which would not have been possible without Newt's work.

Irrelevant. She was responsible to know and the information is under her control. She set this environment up and it was hers.

Again, please cite another case of someone being sent to prison for receiving 'classified' material unknowingly.

thanks.
Dude, you seem incapable of seeing anything beyond the narrowest of things that conveniently spin things positively for Hillary. Your laughable post only slightly reaches the level of deserving a reply, but here goes.

1. I didn't ever say Hillary would be sent to prison. I have, however, stated that any ordinary person who did what she did would have been charged long ago. I don't think that's even controversial.
2. If you are seriously saying that Hillary received emails containing classified information and DID NOT KNOW IT, you are not defending her, because you're basically saying she was incompetent as Sec State and should never see the inside of the White House again without a visitor's pass.
3. I do not believe Hillary will go to prison. The best outcome we can hope for from this is for her to be nominated, then this to make her so toxic that she cannot possibly win the White House and democrat hopes for totalitarian control will be dashed for another generation.
ICYMI:

I've posted this numerous times:

Clinton emails reveal murky world of "top secret" documents | TheHill
<snip>
"Information in a message can be declared classified years after it was initially sent. And the State Department and Intelligence Community can also look at the same text and come to opposite conclusions over whether it contains secret information.

And that’s where the discrepancies are arising between the Office of the Inspector General (IG) of Intelligence Community, Clinton’s campaign and the State Department

<snip>

"The watchdog said it found a number of Clinton’s emails that currently contained “classified intelligence community information.” But the State Department has said it did not consider that language classified at the time those emails were sent.

Both sides can be correct, said several former officials.

Not only is each side entitled to different standards of classification, but information can become classified almost retroactively, as situations and guidelines change over the years.

An IG could decide “it is a completely different scenario,” and that certain details must now be protected, said Michael Brown, a former DHS director of cybersecurity coordination and current vice president at security firm RSA.

And culturally, intelligence agencies tend to lean toward classification more than an agency like State would, several former employees on both sides agreed."
Hillary had information on her server that was so sensitive that it could not be released in any form. That's not a gray area. Sorry, but to claim this is a defense is to, as I said before, admit that she is grossly incompetent to hold office.

Those 22 emails were upgraded to TS upon review for release. That means it was upgraded because it could not be released. It doesn't mean it would be classified also on the server but that as of the review it could not be made public. None of these emails were ever meant to be public. It could be as simple as not wanting discussions and processes of the State Dept made public to the world. They may contain information that could compromise ongoing negotiations or other operations. It never had to be classified on the server for that to be the case.

Anyone with a fucking brain knows Hillary has been around sensitive government documents for decades.
If she couldn't at least intuit what was a potentially sensitive document, 'marked' or otherwise, at this stage in her life.......to the point that Obama called what she did "careless" then what the fuck business does she have to be the CIC?????

Good point. She's had years of experience so it stands to reason that she'd be less likely to mishandle information.

Irrelevant. She was responsible to know and the information is under her control. She set this environment up and it was hers.

Again, please cite another case of someone being sent to prison for receiving 'classified' material unknowingly.

thanks.

ICYMI:

<snip>
"Information in a message can be declared classified years after it was initially sent. And the State Department and Intelligence Community can also look at the same text and come to opposite conclusions over whether it contains secret information.

And that’s where the discrepancies are arising between the Office of the Inspector General (IG) of Intelligence Community, Clinton’s campaign and the State Department

<snip>

"The watchdog said it found a number of Clinton’s emails that currently contained “classified intelligence community information.” But the State Department has said it did not consider that language classified at the time those emails were sent.

Not only is each side entitled to different standards of classification, but information can become classified almost retroactively, as situations and guidelines change over the years.

An IG could decide “it is a completely different scenario,” and that certain details must now be protected, said Michael Brown, a former DHS director of cybersecurity coordination and current vice president at security firm RSA.

And culturally, intelligence agencies tend to lean toward classification more than an agency like State would, several former employees on both sides agreed."
Hillary had information on her server that was so sensitive that it could not be released in any form. That's not a gray area. Sorry, but to claim this is a defense is to, as I said before, admit that she is grossly incompetent to hold office.

Those 22 emails were upgraded to TS upon review for release. That means it was upgraded because it could not be released. It doesn't mean it would be classified also on the server but that as of the review it could not be made public. None of these emails were ever meant to be public. It could be as simple as not wanting discussions and processes of the State Dept made public to the world. They may contain information that could compromise ongoing negotiations or other operations. It never had to be classified on the server for that to be the case.
That's some fancy footwork.
Nothing changes the fact she had a secret illegal private server installed in her bathroom. God knows how many countries hacked her server. Russia and Israel for sure.
She attempted to destroy government emails. She was caught red handed.
Her little fucking rat Blumenthal was the gateway to her email server.
Fucking poetic justice.
Hillary has been in close proximity to sensitive government documents for decades.
And she was too fucking dumb/careless, as Obama calls her, to at least clue in that some of the emails coming to her server were very sensitive and potentially harmful to US interests if any hacker got ahold of them?
That is mind numbing stupid or she is so fucking nihilistic she believed she was too 'smart' to ever be caught......or both.
The bitch has had her little chat with Comey now. Two-three weeks before the FBI recommends felony charges be brought. It's irrelevant what Lynch does then.
Hillary will waddle off to her multimillion dollar mansion and drink herself to death in Huma's arms.

Good point. She's had years of experience so it stands to reason that she'd be less likely to mishandle information.
The facts do not back that up do they?
The FBI has uncovered hundreds of very sensitive emails dealing with national security, counter intelligence, some so secret they will never be disclosed.
The fact is she was as Obama' said '"careless". And she wants people to believe she will change her decades long pattern of flat out criminal behaviour once she is the President? REALLY.
For Christ sake she had to return the fucking sterling silver flatware she stole from the White House on the way out the door!!!!!!

thanks.

ICYMI:

<snip>

<snip>

Nothing changes the fact she had a secret illegal private server installed in her bathroom. God knows how many countries hacked her server. Russia and Israel for sure.
Fucking poetic justice.
Hillary has been in close proximity to sensitive government documents for decades.
And she was too fucking dumb/careless, as Obama calls her, to at least clue in that some of the emails coming to her server were very sensitive and potentially harmful to US interests if any hacker got ahold of them?
That is mind numbing stupid or she is so fucking nihilistic she believed she was too 'smart' to ever be caught......or both.
The bitch has had her little chat with Comey now. Two-three weeks before the FBI recommends felony charges be brought. It's irrelevant what Lynch does then.
Hillary will waddle off to her multimillion dollar mansion and drink herself to death in Huma's arms.

The server was neither secret nor illegal nor proven to have been hacked.

Your narrative is nothing more than RW media bullshit.

The facts do not back that up do they?
The FBI has uncovered hundreds of very sensitive emails dealing with national security, counter intelligence, some so secret they will never be disclosed.
The fact is she was as Obama' said '"careless". And she wants people to believe she will change her decades long pattern of flat out criminal behaviour once she is the President? REALLY.
For Christ sake she had to return the fucking sterling silver flatware she stole from the White House on the way out the door!!!!!!

The FBI hasn't said what they've uncovered at all. They aren't responsible for the classification of the contents in any way.

ICYMI:

<snip>

<snip>

Fucking poetic justice.

The server was neither secret nor illegal nor proven to have been hacked.

Your narrative is nothing more than RW media bullshit.
It doesn't have to be any of those things to be a foolish thing to do. A parent who allows a toddler to play unsupervised beside a busy street is negligent whether the child is harmed or not.

Forum List

Back