Hillary just called Middle East a dangerous & unstable place during her speech to jews

Hillary Clinton the Warmonger apparently showed up at CIPAC
She took credit for the Israeli developed Iron Dome when it was Panetta and the DOD that were involved. The Republican Congress funded up to a billion dollars to Israel and the State Dept had very little, if anything to do with a defense system.
Then you don't really understand how things work. The State Dept. makes recommendations all the time. That's why they have Cabinet meetings, so everyone can have their say.

She took credit for the Israeli developed Iron Dome when it was Panetta and the DOD that were involved. The Republican Congress funded up to a billion dollars to Israel and the State Dept had very little, if anything to do with a defense system.
Then you don't really understand how things work. The State Dept. makes recommendations all the time. That's why they have Cabinet meetings, so everyone can have their say.
And how regularly does Zero attend cabinet meeetings???

I think it is you who don't know how things work. When has the State Dept ever made a decision on a Defense system for anyone? Hillary didn't have the time to send a security force to Benghazi when it was repeatedly requested to protect an Ambassador that worked for her. What makes you think she was involved in protecting Israeli citizens?

Last edited:
She's with the Administration that gave money to Iran and allowed them to develop their nuclear capabilities.

I don't understand why Jews vote Democrat

Yeah -- like they didn't already know THAT.

What's next -- telling a group of gay voters that Westboro, Kansas might not make the most ideal vacation destination?

Why the Middle East is dangerous and unstable:
israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg

She compared herself to Golda Mier. That was enough to make me gag. I doubt it will get her many Jewish votes with that,

And how regularly does Zero attend cabinet meeetings???

He attended one just yesterday............................in Cuba.

Shocked really. Was surprised she would admit her failures as Secretary of State like that
Should she also admit the failure of every secretary of state in the history of the US for the condition of the ME which has been a mess since the dawn of civilization after the agrarian revolution?

Hillary Clinton is a member of the Ruling Class Globalist Elite. She'll always support endless war and the destruction of American sovereignty. She's a big player in advancing the NWO agenda.

Forum List

Back