Hillary just called Middle East a dangerous & unstable place during her speech to jews

Shocked really. Was surprised she would admit her failures as Secretary of State like that
Should she also admit the failure of every secretary of state in the history of the US for the condition of the ME which has been a mess since the dawn of civilization after the agrarian revolution?

Explain to me why ME is always the US responsibility...

Why are they involved... Go the fuck home and develop an alternative energy source...

Hillary Clinton is a member of the Ruling Class Globalist Elite. She'll always support endless war and the destruction of American sovereignty. She's a big player in advancing the NWO agenda.

And you talk a lot of shit... Now we both see what we can say when we need no proof....

Hillary Clinton is a member of the Ruling Class Globalist Elite. She'll always support endless war and the destruction of American sovereignty. She's a big player in advancing the NWO agenda.

And you talk a lot of shit... Now we both see what we can say when we need no proof....

She's near the top of the food chain among the NWO Globalist Elite. Endless War and destroying American sovereignty is a major part of the agenda. But that's not all. They have other sinister plans for achieving their New World Order.

Shocked really. Was surprised she would admit her failures as Secretary of State like that
Should she also admit the failure of every secretary of state in the history of the US for the condition of the ME which has been a mess since the dawn of civilization after the agrarian revolution?
Are the other ones running for president?

you should really stop lying and trolling like that

feeling desperate, huh?
Desperate? No

The only candidate I felt passionate about was Walker & Carly to a lesser extent. At this point I don't think it makes a lot of difference for the division in our country who gets elected. All of them will be vilified.

Having said that Hillary has a TERRIBLE track record when in positions of power. At least with Trump or Cruz there is hope

She's near the top of the food chain among the NWO Globalist Elite. Endless War and destroying American sovereignty is a major part of the agenda. But that's not all. They have other sinister plans for achieving their New World Order.

Ahh... so I ask proof and I got the tin hat version...

Clinton will always support endless war, and help degrade American sovereignty. She's a member of the NWO Elite Club. It is what it is.

Hillary just called Middle East a dangerous & unstable place during her speech to jews

AKA, the sun will rise in the east...

Clinton will always support endless war, and help degrade American sovereignty. She's a member of the NWO Elite Club. It is what it is.

Again!!! Some actual proof to your groundless accusations....

Hillary Clinton the Warmonger apparently showed up at CIPAC
She took credit for the Israeli developed Iron Dome when it was Panetta and the DOD that were involved. The Republican Congress funded up to a billion dollars to Israel and the State Dept had very little, if anything to do with a defense system.
Then you don't really understand how things work. The State Dept. makes recommendations all the time. That's why they have Cabinet meetings, so everyone can have their say.

Excellent point.

She ought to know - she and Obama helped make it that way as well as allowing 4 Americans to needlessly die there.

Again!!! Some actual proof to your groundless accusations....

Clinton has always supported endless war. Just check out her and her husband's history. And they are working towards destroying our Constitution and sovereignty too. They're working feverishly to achieve their One-World Government NWO.

Did she say something that wasn't True--LOL Did you expect her to say the middle east is the safest and most peaceful place on earth--LOL

The Middle East has been in turmoil for how many decades now? Going clear back to the Reagan era. So you're going to place all the blame onto Hillary Clinton. Nice try, but that glass isn't going to hold a drop of water.

I just saw Hillary speaking today and she was ripping Trump
because he wants to deport 12 million immigrants......

Who is she talking about....What is she talking about?
If they are Immigrants then they have followed the guidelines and obtained the paperwork
and are legal citizens.....

I would love to offer the Libs here their chance to defend their Queen....

Show us where anyone in the republican party wants to deport legal immigrants.....

Is it possible that Hillary was talking about people who are here without proper documents....
Who are here illegally.
What is it with Libs and paperwork....

No papers enter the country illegally .... Libs say no problem..
Libs get pissed when some form of ID is needed when voting....

If they are Immigrants then they have followed the guidelines and obtained the paperwork

Show us where anyone in the republican party wants to deport legal immigrants.....

Is it possible that Hillary was talking about people who are here without proper documents....
Who are here illegally.

Wow.

Not one word of your post is true.

Who are here illegally.

Wow.

Not one word of your post is true.

Hillary Clinton goes after Donald Trump in AIPAC speech: ‘If you see a bully, stand up to him’

“Encouraging violence. Playing coy with white supremacists. Calling for 12 million immigrants to be rounded up and deported. Demanding we turn away refugees because of their religion, and proposing a ban on all Muslims entering the United States,” said Mrs. Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential front-runner.

Hillary says Trump wants to deport immigrants!!

What have I said that's not true?

Forum List

Back