Hillary just called Middle East a dangerous & unstable place during her speech to jews

Shocked really. Was surprised she would admit her failures as Secretary of State like that

Did she say something that wasn't True--LOL Did you expect her to say the middle east is the safest and most peaceful place on earth--LOL

The Middle East has been in turmoil for how many decades now? Going clear back to the Reagan era. So you're going to place all the blame onto Hillary Clinton. Nice try, but that glass isn't going to hold a drop of water.
Unlike the morons on this site is will place the blame 100% on her for her utter failures that have nothing to do with her predecessors. SHE claimed she was READY & PREPARED for that 3 am phone call. She was wrong

Shocked really. Was surprised she would admit her failures as Secretary of State like that
Should she also admit the failure of every secretary of state in the history of the US for the condition of the ME which has been a mess since the dawn of civilization after the agrarian revolution?

Explain to me why ME is always the US responsibility...

Why are they involved... Go the fuck home and develop an alternative energy source...

Where do you think the Muslims that flew hijacked airliners into the Pentagon and the World Trade Center came from?

Why the Middle East is dangerous and unstable:
israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg

I reiterate: I don't understand why any Jew would vote Democrat
Maybe Harry Truman would know?
"At midnight on May 14, 1948, the Provisional Government of Israel proclaimed a new State of Israel. On that same date, the United States, in the person of President Truman, recognized the provisional Jewish government as de facto authority of the Jewish state (de jure recognition was extended on January 31, 1949). The U.S. delegates to the U.N. and top-ranking State Department officials were angered that Truman released his recognition statement to the press without notifying them first. On May 15, 1948, the first day of Israeli Independence and exactly one year after UNSCOP was established, Arab armies invaded Israel and the first Arab-Israeli war began."
U.S. Recognition of the State of Israel

Forum List

Back