Hillary kicking Trump's ass in California by 30% (poll)

California recently passed a law stating that even high school drop outs should receive a high school diploma. That right there tells a person all they need to know about California.

Democrats hate education rdean
Gimme a link to that law.

SB 172, and what it actually does is allows those who failed the exit exam going back to 2001 , which previously meant no graduation, to receive a diploma . If you dropped out in 8th grade you aren't getting a diploma .
So you were lying about people dropping out of high school and graduating? I forced you to provide the necessary content. Don't be so slick next time.

California recently passed a law stating that even high school drop outs should receive a high school diploma. That right there tells a person all they need to know about California.

SB 172, and what it actually does is allows those who failed the exit exam going back to 2001 , which previously meant no graduation, to receive a diploma . If you dropped out in 8th grade you aren't getting a diploma .
So you were lying about people dropping out of high school and graduating? I forced you to provide the necessary content. Don't be so slick next time.

No, I wasn't lying. I was wrong. I was also man enough to post what the law actually does, rather than just pretending my error never happened. Something a partisan retard like you would never consider doing.

No, I wasn't lying. I was wrong. I was also man enough to post what the law actually does, rather than just pretending my error never happened. Something a partisan retard like you would never consider doing.
Thank. Next time don't spread misinformation about laws. Be smarter.

Forum List

Back