Hillary laughs at women who accuse her husband of being a serial rapist

she laughed about a 12 year old being raped. we didn't hear about that case because she lost.

Protesters gatecrash Barack Obama speech, accusing Bill Clinton of rape
So much for hillary getting the womens vote.............

Keep laughing idiot

We all laugh at women who make that accusation.

Although, insanity and delusion is not funny.
I have never laughed at a women who was speaking about rape. Perhaps you and all of your retarded friends laugh at rape, because that is what retarded people like you do.

Next moron

You mock women who accuse Donald Trump of sexual assault- if a woman accuses Donald Trump of rape, you will be mocking her too- because that is what you do:

Quoting you:- talking about two women who accused Trump of sexually assaulting them.

Ah ladies, you were masturbating quite alone and dreaming of having a real man.

They are not victims, they are really ugly bimbos out to make a buck off of Hillaries slush funds.

Hillary is the only woman that Bill is not having sex with.

So you think even Melania is not having sex with Trump anymore?

Do you think its because Trump can't get it up anymore and he is just groping now?

Keep laughing idiot

I have never laughed at a women who was speaking about rape. Perhaps you and all of your retarded friends laugh at rape, because that is what retarded people like you do.

Next moron

You mock women who accuse Donald Trump of sexual assault- if a woman accuses Donald Trump of rape, you will be mocking her too- because that is what you do:

Quoting you:- talking about two women who accused Trump of sexually assaulting them.

They are not victims, they are really ugly bimbos out to make a buck off of Hillaries slush funds.

I have never mocked a woman who was speaking about rape, no matter who she was. If Trump raped women and they never said anything until 3 weeks before an election, they are lying and need to be locked up, because accusing someone of rape is a crime in itself if it is not true. If 50,000 woman accused Trump of groping them would you say that they can not all be wrong.

Again you are retarded, which is why you believe that Hillypoo is human

So do you mock women who accuse a man of rape too, so you can be like Hillypoo?

if i'm in the jury of a court listening to real testimonies from real witnesses like i would take them seriously? or, if i'm listening to bullshit rumors and gossip spread by political campaigns in the eternally degenerate news media? what do you think is my public position and what do you think is my private position?

if i'm in the jury of a court listening to real testimonies from real witnesses like i would take them seriously? or, if i'm listening to bullshit rumors and gossip spread by political campaigns in the eternally degenerate news media? what do you think is my public position and what do you think is my private position?
Try learning English, then repost without the bibble babble...................

PS. No jury would take you.

Keep laughing idiot
You Drumpsters laugh at the women who claim Drumpf groped them......you obviously admire Hillary Clinton's technique.
I have never laughed at any woman who accused a sexual assault. You just recreate reality to suit your needs like many schizophrenics do.

So please take your medication

Keep laughing idiot

Next moron

I have never mocked a woman who was speaking about rape, no matter who she was. If Trump raped women

You mocked- and insulted the women who accused Donald Trump of sexual assault- let me remind you again

Because that is how you treat women.

Of course there is a rape accusation against Donald Trump- and it is going to court.

Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit

Keep laughing idiot
You Drumpsters laugh at the women who claim Drumpf groped them......you obviously admire Hillary Clinton's technique.
I have never laughed at any woman who accused a sexual assault. n

You mocked and insulted women who accused Trump of sexual assault

Hillary has a long history of contempt for female sex assault victims...

Hillary Clinton and the “Whiny Women”

"In 1993, Hillary Clinton derided a group of women who made claims of sexual harassment against Republican senator Bob Packwood, according to Blair. “HC tired of all those whiney women, and she needs him on health care,” wrote Blair of her conversation with Hillary Clinton, who was heading up her husband’s ultimately unsuccessful effort to reshape the U.S. health care system."

Forum List

Back