Hillary leads polls by 27 points!

Obama won because he was black, that's all.

That must have left a mark on you. Here your party ran the best white guys money could buy and you all still got your asses kicked by the black guy.

That has really left a mark. Beaten by the black guy.

And now you are gonna be beaten by a woman.

I don't know if you all can recover from that.
People pay good money to get beaten by a woman. Now, if only she were a black woman...:whip:

Ahhh a sophomoric retarded rebuttal. I can see I'm going to get a lot of childish logical fallacies from you, such as this sophomoric appeal to ridicule. You deny that American politicians in both major political parties are admitted globalist-internationalist? You deny that there's a plutocracy running America?

I don't know if you realize this, but if you adress a posting to someone using "you" and it's obvious that you have a specific person in mind, but you do not use the quote function in your posting, then no one really knows to whom you are referring, which in turn looks like you are screaming at the air.

Are you screaming at the air, AutoSap?

Ahhhh the Presidential elections, the illusion of choice. Will it be the plutocracys' puppet A from the Pandercrats or will it be the plutocracys' puppet B from the Repandercans? The Globalists' agenda for America marches forward.

:eek:

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

Black Helicopters!! Black Helicopters!!

Ahhh a sophomoric retarded rebuttal. I can see I'm going to get a lot of childish logical fallacies from you, such as this sophomoric appeal to ridicule. You deny that American politicians in both major political parties are admitted globalists-internationalists? You deny that there's a plutocracy running America?

Ahhhh the Presidential elections, the illusion of choice. Will it be the plutocracys' puppet A from the Pandercrats or will it be the plutocracys' puppet B from the Repandercans? The Globalists' agenda for America marches forward.

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

Ahhh a sophomoric retarded rebuttal. I can see I'm going to get a lot of childish logical fallacies from you, such as this sophomoric appeal to ridicule. You deny that American politicians in both major political parties are admitted globalists-internationalists? You deny that there's a plutocracy running America?

Well, I am open to listening to you.

Which global organization are you thinking of?

Are they planning to solyent green all of us?

1352811010484500.jpg

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

You're actually not aware of the all the globalist think tanks such as the Brookings Institute, The Center for Economic Policy and Research, Center for American Progress, the Rockefeller Institute, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace? Just to name a few of the globalist think tanks. Then there's the United Nations, the Council on Foreign Relations. World Bank, International Monetary Fund.

No, they're not planning on to soylent green us all. However, there is a depopulation agenda.

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

You're actually not aware of the all the globalist think tanks such as the Brookings Institute, The Center for Economic Policy and Research, Center for American Progress, the Rockefeller Institute, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace? Just to name a few of the globalist think tanks. Then there's the United Nations, the Council on Foreign Relations. World Bank, International Monetary Fund.

No, they're not planning on to soylent green us all. However, there is a depopulation agenda.

Oh, I'm aware of them.

Hmmmmm.... you really think an organization is trying to enslave our planet?

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

Oh, I'm aware of them.

This is from Bill Clintons' professor at Georgetown who wrote a book titled "Tragedy and Hope". Have you ever read it? Or read anything from Strobe Talbott? They're only so glad to tell you. I can quote you more but I have to take a break now to take care of some business on the home front here.

“The aim of the international bankers was nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.”
Professor Carroll Quigley, ‘Tragedy & Hope’, p. 324.

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

Oh, I'm aware of them.

This is from Bill Clintons' professor at Georgetown who wrote a book titled "Tragedy and Hope". Have you ever read it? Or read anything from Strobe Talbott? They're only so glad to tell you. I can quote you more but I have to take a break now to take care of some business on the home front here.

“The aim of the international bankers was nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.”
Professor Carroll Quigley, ‘Tragedy & Hope’, p. 324.

Over and out for tonight, I will answer you tomorrow.

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

ZOMG! The global-internationalists have taken over! Run!!

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

Yet another sophomoric response from a person that is only able to debate or argue using logical fallacies, such as appeals to ridicule, hasty generalizations, from Ignorance: because something is not known to be true, it is assumed to be false and then ridiculed.:rolleyes:

ZOG!! ZOG!! ZOG!!

Yet another sophomoric response from a person that is only able to debate or argue using logical fallacies, such as appeals to ridicule, hasty generalizations, from Ignorance: because something is not known to be true, it is assumed to be false and then ridiculed.:rolleyes:
I didnt use a logical fallacy, dipshit. I mocked you. Because your rhetoric is stupid. It is something picked up on the whackier libertarian websites and the darker sillier corners of the Internet. It isnt even debatable. It is merely name-calling,not an argument.
Now get back under your rock.

Forum List

Back