Hillary Makes It Official?

Exactly what did the hildabeast make official?

All I see is a PAC asking a dumb assed question and BTW the are not affiliated with any candidate.

Were I a betting man, I would put my money on the fat-assed bitch running. She's a power hungry whore and has always been.

To those dolts on the left that keep proclaiming that "Benghazi doesn't matter" - be damned glad that one of your Sons wasn't one of the murdered; that worthless bitch got them killed so yes, it DOES matter.

Since were playing the speculation for 2016 game I think someone to keep a eye on from the Republican side is Marco Rubio he was and still is a Tea Party favorite also has appeal to moderates can bring in the Hispanic vote and could appeal to women as well. If he's not at the top of the ticket I think he will be the VP pick.

I still cannot believe but hey it worked dream theatre with a completely inept front man for a party called the Democrats compared to Hillary who at least was balls to the walls ready to take over.

What the hell were you Dems thinking?

Since were playing the speculation for 2016 game I think someone to keep a eye on from the Republican side is Marco Rubio he was and still is a Tea Party favorite also has appeal to moderates can bring in the Hispanic vote and could appeal to women as well. If he's not at the top of the ticket I think he will be the VP pick.

I like Rubio. Mainly because he was humble enough to admit he got played by McCain. I think he is a good young man and although he stumbled over immigration his heart was in the right place and he attempted to right a wrong.

I like him.

Who will run against her if she does? And who will she name as VP?

I don't think there will be a shortage of candidates from either major Party. The Clinton/Elizabeth Warren ticket would be pretty stout.

Clinton won't put Warren on with her. :lol:

This whole debacle with Obama has strictly been a Kennedy game. From way back. And yes I know the D party well and am still in shock at those that betrayed the Clintons. Notice Chuckie missing from the NYC celebrations? Notice the Clintons rocking front and center?

What they did to Hillary was frankly unspeakable. We are of course paying the price. But politically aye carumba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the bright side, the Clintons have long memories. :eusa_angel:

It would seem as though the Democratic party bet on the right horse having trounced the GOP in 2 consecutive elections.

As for long Clinton memories; this is the last go-round for the family politically speaking so there will be full court presses in place; not sure about referencing Schumer (I guess that is "chuckie") who I think was on one of the Sunday shows this past week (not sure, been on vacay).

I'm 90+% sure Clinton will run. The only 10% caveat is her health outlook. Naming Warren will be a game-changer of sorts, energize the base, exploit the favorable gender gap, place the GOP in an even more defensive position for being on the side of big business, balance the ticket culturally if not geographically, and pushes the nutty GOP faction (giggle) into a further orbit of crazy. When they get crazy, they get loud and when they get loud, they do things like talk to chairs, come to the aid of homophobes, stand in line for hours to eat chicken sandwiches, and set up statutory rapists as their heroes.

If and this is a very big if Hillary runs in 2016 I don't think she is as big a lock on the Democratic nomination as some believe Benghazi took some of the luster off her star which her rivals if their smart will try and exploit add to that the drop in Obama's approval could mean the Democrats could want someone who does not have such close ties to the administration. Of course this all very far off speculation on my part many things could happen between now and 2016.

Benghazi won't be a factor.

The lunch Obama and Ms. Clinton had together in July was about re-introducing her to the American Public:

130729-obama-clinton-lunch-4p.photoblog600.jpg

There is no doubt that she is running if her health isn't a factor.
Benghazi may not matter to her die hard supporters moderates and independents may be a very different story.

"May"

No.

How charming...they want her to feel as if she's being courted. I wonder if she'll play hard to get.:eusa_whistle: Instead of "Ready for Hillary", maybe it should have been "Is Hillary Ready??":D

But today, as she decides whether to run she needs to see our support.

Now for those on the left this may come as a shock to you newbies I consider the Clintons as formidable foes. I'm still trying to put together the pieces of those against them and put in this kid who couldn't run a lemonade stand who has brought America to her knees.

One thing I know though there really will be hell to pay up and coming. Clintons do finish up business.

I don't think there will be a shortage of candidates from either major Party. The Clinton/Elizabeth Warren ticket would be pretty stout.

This whole debacle with Obama has strictly been a Kennedy game. From way back. And yes I know the D party well and am still in shock at those that betrayed the Clintons. Notice Chuckie missing from the NYC celebrations? Notice the Clintons rocking front and center?

What they did to Hillary was frankly unspeakable. We are of course paying the price. But politically aye carumba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would seem as though the Democratic party bet on the right horse having trounced the GOP in 2 consecutive elections.

As for long Clinton memories; this is the last go-round for the family politically speaking so there will be full court presses in place; not sure about referencing Schumer (I guess that is "chuckie") who I think was on one of the Sunday shows this past week (not sure, been on vacay).

I'm 90+% sure Clinton will run. The only 10% caveat is her health outlook. Naming Warren will be a game-changer of sorts, energize the base, exploit the favorable gender gap, place the GOP in an even more defensive position for being on the side of big business, balance the ticket culturally if not geographically, and pushes the nutty GOP faction (giggle) into a further orbit of crazy. When they get crazy, they get loud and when they get loud, they do things like talk to chairs, come to the aid of homophobes, stand in line for hours to eat chicken sandwiches, and set up statutory rapists as their heroes.

See What I Mean?

Were I a betting man, I would put my money on the fat-assed bitch running. She's a power hungry whore and has always been.

The GOP is like violins...you touch the right strings and they will play any tune you want.

Now for those on the left this may come as a shock to you newbies I consider the Clintons as formidable foes. I'm still trying to put together the pieces of those against them and put in this kid who couldn't run a lemonade stand who has brought America to her knees.

One thing I know though there really will be hell to pay up and coming. Clintons do finish up business.

No kidding…..just ask Vince Foster

There was no "trouncing" and I know this game really well. Oh and by the way Obama is going to go down as the worst president ever. It's all been a shell game and we know it. It's just a matter of time before the Clinton's strike and oh it won't be pretty and I won't blame them either.

Back to Hillary.

I think she'll rock. And this is from a conservative. I think she is capable (Benghazi aside and I have my thoughts on why she wasn't involved and how far up it goes)

Most importantly though, I believe with all my heart that Bill and Hillary care deeply about America. And her future.

So who ever wins in 2016, it will be a win win for the American people. To get back to pro America instead of pro Obamas.

Benghazi may not matter to her die hard supporters moderates and independents may be a very different story.

"May"

No.
Sorry I wasn't aware you spoke for every Hillary supporter.

If you're going to try to legitimize some sort of scandal sbout Ms. Clinton's stewardship of the State Department, terrorist attacks in the Middle East aren't going to cut it since it's nothing new. Seriously? How much mileage has the GOP gotten out of Ben Gotcha so far? And you think the public's appetite is going to get more ravenous 3 years from now? Poli-sci 101 says differently and I do speak for every political scientist out there.

The "We were under fire" statements she made are going to be more troublesome for her.

There was no "trouncing" and I know this game really well.
353 and 332. Pretty fierce margins. Obama won nearly every state that was up for grabs in 2012.

Not sure what game you think your know but it's not presidential politics or electoral politics for that matter.
Oh and by the way Obama is going to go down as the worst president ever. It's all been a shell game and we know it.
Blah blah blah...There have been better Presidents and there have been far worse. Harding and Hoover for beginners. Only in GOP fantasy land does this sort of bullshit get any traction.
It's just a matter of time before the Clinton's strike and oh it won't be pretty and I won't blame them either.
Doubtful.
Back to Hillary.
I think she'll rock. And this is from a conservative. I think she is capable (Benghazi aside and I have my thoughts on why she wasn't involved and how far up it goes)
Most importantly though, I believe with all my heart that Bill and Hillary care deeply about America. And her future.
So who ever wins in 2016, it will be a win win for the American people. To get back to pro America instead of pro Obamas.

Nice touch.

Oh..magod...Hildebeast and Hussein used separate salt and pepper shakers. I can't bleev no one has impeached the both of them for that.

The 2016 Republican Platform so far: Benghaziobamacaregolfgameskenya.

Irregardless if it is true or not>>>>>>(DRUDGE: HILLARY MAKES IT OFFICIAL?<BR><BR>) as of now any democratic candidate will be able to defeat any likely Republican Candidate.

This is true simply because the big wig republicans had rather have a democratic president than a Real Conservative President.

After Obama and Obamacare--the odds of this nation electing another democrat as President-are zero to none. Furthermore Hilliary is completely ineligible--she was way to close to this administratiion--and of course Bengazi has already swallowed her up.

Polls may only be a snapshot in time, but at this time, they indicate Hillary can easily beat any Republican running against her except for Christie.

Election 2016
That's nice.

Who is she running against again?

:lol::lol:

As people have stated, it is not in fact a double negative, but has a quantifying prefix. Irregardless of how you interpret it, the word is used in a strong way. To say “regardless” just doesn’t have the same connotation, and in fact doesn’t fit some contexts nearly as well as its extended, emphasised version.

That grammarians would get upset over something like this is interesting; and it is also very interesting to see how far back its usage actually goes. Etymology is great. ;)

Irregardless of what irritates people, and irrespective of perspective, I shall endeavour to utilise the full extent of my communication skills.
Regardless of your justification for poor word usage, just use the right word and move on.

Irregardless if it is true or not>>>>>>(DRUDGE: HILLARY MAKES IT OFFICIAL?<BR><BR>) as of now any democratic candidate will be able to defeat any likely Republican Candidate.

This is true simply because the big wig republicans had rather have a democratic president than a Real Conservative President.

After Obama and Obamacare--the odds of this nation electing another democrat as President-are zero to none. Furthermore Hilliary is completely ineligible--she was way to close to this administratiion--and of course Bengazi has already swallowed her up.

Despite all that, you know, as well as I, that she will be the next POTUS.

Polls may only be a snapshot in time, but at this time, they indicate Hillary can easily beat any Republican running against her except for Christie.

Election 2016

Christie wouldn't win NJ against Hillary.

Forum List

Back