Hillary Mentions Clinton Foundation Zero Times In Her Speech

20150428_clint.jpg

You would think Hillary would want to broadcast the 'good work' of an organization that she leads bringing in billions, no? I guess as it's a fence for criminal activities, it makes sense to not shine the light.

No Mention of Clinton Foundation During DNC Convention

With all the illegal cash pouring through there....no way she was going to mention that....just ask the Haitians..........

Yea, I'm watching Clinton Cash; Bill screwing over victims. Business as usual.

And yet those lemmings are going to vote for her..............I can only imagine that the deal they signed at the cross roads with old scratch is a doozy........

You would think Hillary would want to broadcast the 'good work' of an organization that she leads bringing in billions, no? I guess as it's a fence for criminal activities, it makes sense to not shine the light.

With all the illegal cash pouring through there....no way she was going to mention that....just ask the Haitians..........

I just did a lot of looking into the Clinton foundation and the only thing that bothered me was the way the Clintons assumed that we were going to be able to sustain good relations with the Russians. The Russians don't have enough uranium to meet their needs and kinda played Bill in getting him to act as a go between in assisting their energy czar a crack at tying up some Wyoming uranium deposits. It was all on the up and up at the time but looks stupid now that we are having trouble with Russia lately. Bill got paid a lot for speaking in Russia which was obviously in payment for smoothing the uranium deals. That doesn't bother me so much because republicans have been doing the same thing for many years. K street is populated mostly with ex U S senators and congressmen. And Yes Hillary benefits from what Bill takes in. So what? At least they didn't rip people off like Trump did. As long as Hillary leaves the decisions in operating the Foundation to Bill and Chelsea it's really none of our business.

If their foundation was legit, it would be touted as an accomplishment. But, it's a scandal. Virtually everything they get involved in is shady as hell.

I see that millions of people have watched Clinton Cash and it was trending #1 on Facebook. Even some libs were turned off to see what they've been up to. They royally screwed the Haitian people, not to mention the American people. They catered to anyone with money and everyone else be damned. The Clinton Foundation took in huge sums of money and a mere 10% went to help people. With the sloppy bookkeeping, I would even question that. Who knows where most of the money actually went. And where did the $6 billion disappear to while she was Sec. of State. That is a lot of money that is unaccounted for and the excuse was not keeping good records. Seems that keeping track of money isn't a strong point, or it's deliberate to hide what they're doing.

Hillary and the other Dems have badmouthed the super wealthy and yet those are the only people they will give the time of day to and nothing is sacred with the Clintons. If a terrorist country has the cash, Hillary has the time for them.

She only represents herself and no one else. One of the campaign slogans they wanted people chanting was "I'm with her." Typical narcissistic thought. Candidates should be with the people, but Hillary sees it just the opposite.

The few things she claims are accomplishments aren't even hers. Just because she voted for a bill doesn't mean she gets credit for the children's health insurance. As many years as she's been in politics she should have a long list of things to brag about. Instead, she's spent the better part of her career trying to explain why papers, money, emails or other evidence came up missing or pretending she can't remember shit about anything she's done. As many times as she's been under oath testifying for this or that, she can never recall what happened.

She is a total fake. I think illegals are hearing amnesty. The 'work shy' are hearing wealth redistribution. Some groups are hearing reparations. In other words, those who support her have their own agenda. They are a lot like her. It's not about what is best for the country and no one is willing to give anything for their country. It's all about what's in it for them. They actually have a lot in common with Hillary.

I just did a lot of looking into the Clinton foundation and the only thing that bothered me was the way the Clintons assumed that we were going to be able to sustain good relations with the Russians. The Russians don't have enough uranium to meet their needs and kinda played Bill in getting him to act as a go between in assisting their energy czar a crack at tying up some Wyoming uranium deposits. It was all on the up and up at the time but looks stupid now that we are having trouble with Russia lately. Bill got paid a lot for speaking in Russia which was obviously in payment for smoothing the uranium deals. That doesn't bother me so much because republicans have been doing the same thing for many years. K street is populated mostly with ex U S senators and congressmen. And Yes Hillary benefits from what Bill takes in. So what? At least they didn't rip people off like Trump did. As long as Hillary leaves the decisions in operating the Foundation to Bill and Chelsea it's really none of our business.

His wife was the Secretary of State.....and she okayed the deal as her husband was getting money from the Russians....they are corrupt through and through.....

You really believe the rapist handles the foundation? Or Chelsea....? Really?

His wife was the Secretary of State.....and she okayed the deal as her husband was getting money from the Russians....they are corrupt through and through...

Nope! Uranium deals are in a different category. A LOT of people and agencies including the military and the POTUS must sign off. Ms. Clinton was in no position to make that happen. You have to keep in mind that there were many things in play, Iran, destroying Russia's weapons stockpile. etc... I feel like you might be oversimplifying the situation for cheap points.

Finally........they knew actual Americans might tune in to see the crook speak...so they had to lie and dress up the event....

Exactly. They figure The Donald is ahead nationwide and he is a patriot, so they essentially plagiarized certain elements from The Donald. It was quite a mix of logical fallacies that the democrats employed. Every speaker who alluded to The Donald lied, set up straw man arguments, ad hominens, etc. What was annoying was Lou Alcindor (Karem Jabbar or whatever) showed he was an insecure afro american racist with his implication that white people think all afro americans look the same. If democrats hate White people so much why don't they go back to their home countries?

Any democrat have any comments on Crooked Hillary putting her hands on her daughters backside? By the way, is Chelsea looking more and more like Webster Hubbell? :p

His wife was the Secretary of State.....and she okayed the deal as her husband was getting money from the Russians....they are corrupt through and through...

Nope! Uranium deals are in a different category. A LOT of people and agencies including the military and the POTUS must sign off. Ms. Clinton was in no position to make that happen. You have to keep in mind that there were many things in play, Iran, destroying Russia's weapons stockpile. etc... I feel like you might be oversimplifying the situation for cheap points.

nope.......hilary made money throwing her influence into the equation...........

nope.......hilary made money throwing her influence into the equation...........

This is a serious discussion. Leave your hyperbole out of it.

Stick to gun topics 2Guy you are better at that.

And yet those lemmings are going to vote for her..............I can only imagine that the deal they signed at the cross roads with old scratch is a doozy........
Here is a partial list of those lemmings:

1 - GHW Bush
2 - GW Bush
3 - Jeb Bush
4 - Gov John Kasich
5 - Sen Ted Cruz
6 - Rep Paul Ryan
7 - Sen Mitch McConnell
8 - Mitt Romney
9 - moi

:D

Here is a partial list of those lemmings:

1 - GHW Bush
2 - GW Bush
3 - Jeb Bush
4 - Gov John Kasich
5 - Sen Ted Cruz
6 - Rep Paul Ryan
7 - Sen Mitch McConnell
8 - Mitt Romney
9 - moi

:D
I'm glad we returned the GOP tools back to you....:lol: