Hillary Most Admired Woman Again:

"Americans named Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton the most-admired woman living anywhere in the world for the 20th time, according to a poll released Monday.

Gallup says 13 percent of participants mentioned the former secretary of state when asked, “What [woman/man] that you have heard or read about, living today in any part of the world, do you admire most? And who is your second choice?”

During her lifetime, former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt was named most-admired woman a total of 13 times — placing her as the runner-up regarding first-place rankings.

This is the 14th consecutive year Clinton has topped the annual Gallup list — longer than any other woman or man in the Washington-based consulting company’s history.

Since 1993, when she was first named most-admired woman, Clinton has maintained the media’s attention with her various roles: first lady, senator, secretary of state and presidential candidate."
And the haters gonna hate hate hate shake it off shake it off

In the entire world? Is the United States the ONLY place on earth? As a citizen of the United States, even I recognize that Queen Elizabeth II has been around longer and has had far more influence, respectability and the admiration of a majority of people everywhere.

If all anyone can think of is Hillary, it's no wonder that the United States is considered so idiotically pretentious. Go back to texting on your cell phones and listening to "Watch me, watch me --- Nay, Nay!" I'm sure that you all consider that one of the top ten best tunes ever recorded in all history. As for me, I'll read my Bible and listen to Bach's, Sheep My Safely Graze realizing that there is more to life/culture/politics than the last twenty years...
Read a science book or watch the cosmos

In the entire world? Is the United States the ONLY place on earth? As a citizen of the United States, even I recognize that Queen Elizabeth II has been around longer and has had far more influence, respectability and the admiration of a majority of people everywhere.

If all anyone can think of is Hillary, it's no wonder that the United States is considered so idiotically pretentious. Go back to texting on your cell phones and listening to "Watch me, watch me --- Nay, Nay!" I'm sure that you all consider that one of the top ten best tunes ever recorded in all history. As for me, I'll read my Bible and listen to Bach's, Sheep My Safely Graze realizing that there is more to life/culture/politics than the last twenty years...
LMAO!!

The queen can't wipe herself but even if she could somebody would do it for her.

So, you're voting for the twitter whore then?
I will vote. Hopefully not for one who believes he or she is the most educated, smartest, brilliant, and talented. I would like to vote for the one who humbly recognizes that true strength, ability, and security comes from GOD.

So, you're voting for the twitter whore then?
I will vote. Hopefully not for one who believes he or she is the most educated, smartest, brilliant, and talented. I would like to vote for the one who humbly recognizes that true strength, ability, and security comes from GOD.

So, you're going to be shit out of luck in the general again. I feel for ya', start a third party.

For

Cosmos was the work of an atheist. Faith in atheisically controlled/sponsored science without spiritual influence is the reason America is in it's present state of ignorance.

"Americans named Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton the most-admired woman living anywhere in the world for the 20th time, according to a poll released Monday.

Gallup says 13 percent of participants mentioned the former secretary of state when asked, “What [woman/man] that you have heard or read about, living today in any part of the world, do you admire most? And who is your second choice?”

During her lifetime, former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt was named most-admired woman a total of 13 times — placing her as the runner-up regarding first-place rankings.

This is the 14th consecutive year Clinton has topped the annual Gallup list — longer than any other woman or man in the Washington-based consulting company’s history.

Since 1993, when she was first named most-admired woman, Clinton has maintained the media’s attention with her various roles: first lady, senator, secretary of state and presidential candidate."

alg-hillary-introduced-jpg.jpg

Go Hillary!!!!!

I'm almost worried for you if she loses. What will you do if that happens?

What can you say, there is a lot of poor taste out there.

Damn right about the LOT part. We'll get to see just how many next November. It will be a cakewalk for her considering that bunch of bible thumping clowns you folks have to pick from.

For

Cosmos was the work of an atheist. Faith in atheisically controlled/sponsored science without spiritual influence is the reason America is in it's present state of ignorance.

Oh contraire monsieur!! There are some pretty smart cookies who had long since put the ancient GAWD worship behind them:

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding."
~Thomas Jefferson~ (excerpt from a letter to John Adams...April 1823)

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."
~Dr. Albert Einstein~ (excerpt from his obituary...1955)

BlhaBNuCMAESsNR.png

These polls mean nothing since the number of choices is unlimited

No one would think 13% is anything to crow about in any other poll

Laughable nonsense.

Yup. Laughable being the key word.

Read the entire thing....if you have time:

Americans named Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton the most-admired woman living anywhere in the world for the 20th time, according to a poll released Monday.

Since 1993, when she was first named most-admired woman, Clinton has maintained the media’s attention with her various roles: first lady, senator, secretary of state and presidential candidate.

Other women in this year’s top 10 included human rights leaders (Malala Yousafzai and Aung San Suu Kyi), talk show hosts (Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres) and other political figures (Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin).

For men, President Obama was named the most-admired man living anywhere in the world by a wide margin; 17 percent of those polled mentioned the commander-in-chief when asked the aforementioned question.

Pope Francis and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump were tied for second place, listed at 5 percent each.

The other admired men in the top 10 included presidents (George W. Bush and Bill Clinton), other presidential candidates (Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson) and religious leaders (the Dalai Lama and the Rev. Billy Graham).

These data are the result of telephone interviews conducted Dec. 2-6 using a random sample of 824 adults from all U.S. states and the District of Columbia. There was a minimum quota of 40 percent landline participants and 60 percent cellphone participants.

Forum List

Back