Hillary Offers $30 Billion in Taxpayer Dollars to Re-Educate Coal Miners She’s Going to Fire

Crooked Hillary got her butch, screaming voice on when she declare she was the ONLY CANDIDATE who had a plan. :laugh2: Clearly Crooked Hillary's plan is about as good as her Midnight Basketball plan to stop afro american violent crime.

It's Hillary that needs to be educated. How are they to keep their homes and feed there families,pay their bills in the meantime To train for non-existing job. She won't buy her way back to the miners votes. She's toast.

Gracious Queen Hillary Offers $30 Billion in Taxpayer Dollars to Re-Educate Coal Miners She's Going to Fire
I have a friend who is a poll worker in Kentucky. This morning she started counting absentee ballots and Hillary was losing 6 to 1.

I think coal is on its way out, when Natural gas is cheaper and cleaner....it's inevitable.... just like the years of only American made cars sold here.... competition can bite you in the butt.... and the USA with their abundance of Natural Gas makes coal, not as good a deal from what I have read...

just being realistic here....

Coal is an obsolete fuel source

I admire Hillary for offering to help those who lose their jobs to learn new skills.

Trump will just lie and say he will save the coal industry

I think coal is on its way out, when Natural gas is cheaper and cleaner....it's inevitable.... just like the years of only American made cars sold here.... competition can bite you in the butt.... and the USA with their abundance of Natural Gas makes coal, not as good a deal from what I have read...

Okay being realistic. You do NOT tell coal miners two weeks BEFORE a primary you intend to kill their industry and expect to win.

Okay being realistic. You do NOT tell coal miners two weeks BEFORE a primary you intend to kill their industry and expect to win.

Win what? The votes of shortsighted coal miners? I think she weighed that risk and took it.

She didn't say she was going to kill anything, by the way. She spoke about the reality of the situation. The coal industry has been dying for some time.

although this is not what she meant, it was certainly a foot in mouth moment for her...so I can't disagree with you on that....

The coal industry has been dying because it is being regulated out of existence. Get rid of the regulations. Let's see if it's really dying.

Sanders has a slight edge so far in Kentucky.

The coal industry has been dying because it is being regulated out of existence. Get rid of the regulations. Let's see if it's really dying.

Sanders has a slight edge so far in Kentucky.
Ask China about deregulating

china-bad-pollution-climate-change-7__880.jpg

$30 Billion, 40-50 or $100 billion, anybody who believes a desperate democrat with a bad check in her hands is a fool. Anybody who has seen Hillary in action can gauge her remarks and if you watched or listened to the sound bite when she said she would hire her husband to manage the economy it was like the air went out of her campaign in one sentence. She built up to the point skilfully and hesitated a couple of beats expecting a wave of applause and screams and she got ...virtual silence and polite applause from three or four staffers when she mentioned Bill's name.

Bill doesn't have the same cachet he did 25 years ago. Old folks might remember Slick Willie when he was Slick. Today he's a trembling old man who forgets a lot of the time.

It's like hilly is unaware of the passage of time. She's the Sunset Boulevard of politics. She is reliving the 90s all over again.

Bill doesn't have the same cachet he did 25 years ago. Old folks might remember Slick Willie when he was Slick. Today he's a trembling old man who forgets a lot of the time. It's like hilly is unaware of the passage of time. She's the Sunset Boulevard of politics. She is reliving the 90s all over again.
You truly are a fool if you believe your garbage. He polls far less unfavorably than your hero, Trump.

upload_2016-5-17_19-28-52.png

<<< >>> still waiting to hear what Hillary plans to replace electricity with...hmm? Solyndra panels?

She's very generous with other people's money...

So what other jobs are there to be had in Coal Country when Coal is outawed, the towns dry up....tumbleweeds are blowig through...

Going to teach these hole-digging cave dwellers how to be IT guys? :p

until of course Hilly puts the frackers out of business

Forum List

Back