Hillary Offers $30 Billion in Taxpayer Dollars to Re-Educate Coal Miners She’s Going to Fire

since you cant answer my job question, try this one ...

where does Somalia get he money to pay for imported coal? Trade West Virginia dung as you suggested?

DT's are a part of getting off the booze....good luck, Godspeed. :itsok:

thats what I tought ... answer no questions, ramp up insults ... typical RW dumbass.

you're dismissed tommieboi.

Dude, I'm not even sure you're a real person. I am not sure ANYBODY could be that much of a loser that he actually posts more than forty times every single damned day for seven years! You are a revolutionary new type of spambot, you are a group of paid shills, or you are the world's most pathetic human being.

Jarl is not even sure if he is a real person. And he is concerned if I spend an hour on the Board daily. What he really hates I can take him and six other far righties at the same time and make them all look stupid without any difficulty. Yup, the far right is relentlessly stupid. And Jarl is one of their side's poster bots.

I have figured it out. Fakey is a revolutionary new type of spambot. Fakey is a Stupidbot. It was written to produce more stupidity than fifty ordinary morons could post, and unlike said morons, it didn't spill beer, use flower vases as bongs, leave week-old pizza on the counter, and whiz on the bathroom floor. Originally a joke, one of the writers set it up while drunk...upon sobering up, he forgot about it, and Fakey has been posting ever since.

I have figured it out. Fakey is a revolutionary new type of spambot. Fakey is a Stupidbot. It was written to produce more stupidity than fifty ordinary morons could post, and unlike said morons, it didn't spill beer, use flower vases as bongs, leave week-old pizza on the counter, and whiz on the bathroom floor. Originally a joke, one of the writers set it up while drunk...upon sobering up, he forgot about it, and Fakey has been posting ever since.

:lmao:

Jarl and Horn are troll bots who are fun to play with. Most young challenged boys like them are so lost.

Coal mining begins seeing revival as Trump gives industry hope

Wise County, Virginia – A long-awaited revival is under way in this beleaguered Central Appalachia community where residents see coal as the once and future king.

Trucks are running again. Miners working seven days a week cannot keep up with current demand. Coal mines, long dormant after the industry’s collapse, are now buzzing again with antlike activity.

“We load coal every day for the power plant in Virginia City,” explained Rick, a long-time supervisor for a major local operation who did not want to give his last name. “There's one shipment a week for Georgia Power, and one for Tennessee Eastman.”

The past month has seen a resurgence of the coal industry that once formed the backbone of the region's economy, and locals credit President Trump's aggressive, pro-energy agenda.

Obama almost killed coal......almost

Forum List

Back