Hillary Offers To Pay Off College Loans.Well What About Our Car Loans And Visa Balances ? !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:bang3: :eusa_wall: :fu: :slap: And what about all of those students that had to borrow money to go to college in the 80's and 90's? Will Hillary also offer to reimburse them as well, or just the students who graduated in the last few years? What about the millions of Americans who are struggling to the point where they need to charge their bare neccessities on their visa/mastercard? Will Hillary pay those credit cards off too?
:smoke:
Anyone here see my point?
:woohoo:

and what about paying off all of our bankruptcy balances to clear them from our credit history?

:bang3: :eusa_wall: :fu: :slap: And what about all of those students that had to borrow money to go to college in the 80's and 90's? Will Hillary also offer to reimburse them as well, or just the students who graduated in the last few years? What about the millions of Americans who are struggling to the point where they need to charge their bare neccessities on their visa/mastercard? Will Hillary pay those credit cards off too?
I sure would like her to pay off a loan I got to pay for those 1-900 calls from the nineties...

Yeah, as if education and having a car are in the same league.

Figures that i finished paying mine off 6 months ago.

WHERE'S MY FREE STUFF!!!!

I sure would like her to pay off a loan I got to pay for those 1-900 calls from the nineties...
what about the $98,345.42 I spent on vegas call girls in the last 20 years? Do I get that money back too?

OMG You are comparing Visa accounts and car loans to college educations? WTF is wrong with you. Your point seems to be you are brain dead.

what about the $98,345.42 I spent on vegas call girls in the last 20 years? Do I get that money back too?
Did they give you a receipt?

yes, i have all 47,097 reciepts kept in a hundred or so cuban cigar boxes.

what about al sharpton and al rokers very expensive proctologists bill? they must be well into the tens of thousands by now.

yes, i have all 47,097 reciepts kept in a hundred or so cuban cigar boxes.
I tried a Cuban ceegar sent from a friend in London..I thought they were awful, compared to a Swisher Sweet ceegar....

what about al sharpton and al rokers very expensive proctologists bill? they must be well into the tens of thousands by now.
The only two people to have had an asshole transplant reject them..

Will Hillary pay all of the bills for Sexually Transmitted Diseased patients too?

Typical of a fucked up federal government spending money that they don't have, so they have to take it from successful people. Banana republic is what is the federal government is

Where is the link to her making this statement?

Typical of a fucked up federal government spending money that they don't have, so they have to take it from successful people. Banana republic is what is the federal government is
Blacks will expect Hillary to pay for all of their meals at KFC !!!!

Last edited:

Yeah, as if education and having a car are in the same league.
I'd rather have a car than have your psych degree. At least I could drive for uber.

I want my President to pay for all of my toilet paper, pop tarts, and pressure cookers

She gets my vote if she pays off my bookie!

My kneecaps are counting on her

She gets my vote if she pays off my bookie!

My kneecaps are counting on her
i think Al Sharpton has agreed to vote for Hillary if she gives him 4.5 Million dollars

Forum List

Back