Hillary on Drugs; We Need Positive Gangs!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
You just cannot make this crap up folks.

Hillary also thinks gangs are "like family" so, like terrorism, we are just going to have to get used to them.

JB the link above is such a strong reason why it is imperative that the mantle of power is taken away from the far leftist loons at any cost... Time is no longer on our side...

JB the link above is such a strong reason why it is imperative that the mantle of power is take away from the far leftist loons at any cost... Time is no longer on our side...
Undoing the lefts political power is only part of the solution.

We also must dismantle the Corporate Crony Network that keeps them in control of minority districts, college campuses and the media as well or they will simply reverse everything we accomplish when the tides shift back to their favor after they go incognito again.

The muslim mayor of London comes here and spews his fucking islamic bullshit ... and nary a word from the left. Oh wait, he was with his buds in Chi-town.

London's Muslim mayor doubles down on "just get used to terrorism" message.

London’s Muslim Mayor Tells New York And London to Get Used to Terrorism
Used to be all we knew about terrorism was what we saw in the news. Now it's here among us, and Democrats are doing everything they can to bring more of it here. To top it off, they're using our taxes to pay for their evil acts. I don't think it makes any difference which Democrat it is. If they're in the White House, they're going to transport terror all over America. At the same time, they want to take any means of protection from us as well.

It Takes A Village

AAEAAQAAAAAAAANyAAAAJDUzZWI2OGJhLTJhNTAtNGEyOS05YzQ4LTY3NGEyNjg3MGMzMQ.jpg

London's Muslim mayor doubles down on "just get used to terrorism" message.

London’s Muslim Mayor Tells New York And London to Get Used to Terrorism
Used to be all we knew about terrorism was what we saw in the news. Now it's here among us, and Democrats are doing everything they can to bring more of it here. To top it off, they're using our taxes to pay for their evil acts. I don't think it makes any difference which Democrat it is. If they're in the White House, they're going to transport terror all over America. At the same time, they want to take any means of protection from us as well.

We are going to have to root these traitorous ideologues from every corner of our society.

We will have done our job when the Democratic Party will no longer tolerate these ideologues in their party any more than Republicans will tolerate blatant racism.

The muslim mayor of London comes here and spews his fucking islamic bullshit ... and nary a word from the left. Oh wait, he was with his buds in Chi-town.

Boys I am going to be politically incorrect and say that young lady and a strong cup of coffee would more than likely give me a heart attack...

Boys I am going to be politically incorrect and say that young lady and a strong cup of coffee would more than likely give me a heart attack...
But it would be a good heart attack.

Wouldn't surprise me if they had a federal department of gangs lined up to create gangs in every city of the US. If we fund and love them they will spread the joy.

Forum List

Back