Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

Bill's selling Hillary hard because he knows the gravy train stops if she doesn't get into the Oval Office. You don't get paid millions in speaking fees if you're the husband of the woman who lost the election. No political power = no money pouring into the Clinton Foundation. OMG...her flunkies will have to find REAL jobs! THE HORROR!!!!
Sounds like the 3rd world wil be the big loser, hater dupes...

kn072516dAPC20160725084528.jpg

Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.
Damn Flopper were you trying to be funny with this post, or are you just stupid?

Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

Washington huh...
good thing for her, the bar is set low

:)

totalhill-i8439.jpg

i will go with none of them 2 thanks....
One because you're right, one because you're misinformed- 25 years of GOP BS and cowardly corporate media...
you bet im right....2 clowns.....
The guy with orange hair is the clown. What a lying con man. Your state and mine I'm not worried about...
the old woman is tainted frankie.....yea i know you cant see it....the way bill talked about her i expect her to walk on water to get to the stage tomorrow....
Your evidence is tainted...actually total bs. Name something.
a definition of tainted......"a reputation that was tainted by allegations of illegal activity.".....she is tainted Frankie....

One because you're right, one because you're misinformed- 25 years of GOP BS and cowardly corporate media...
you bet im right....2 clowns.....
The guy with orange hair is the clown. What a lying con man. Your state and mine I'm not worried about...
the old woman is tainted frankie.....yea i know you cant see it....the way bill talked about her i expect her to walk on water to get to the stage tomorrow....
Your evidence is tainted...actually total bs. Name something.
a definition of tainted......"a reputation that was tainted by allegations of illegal activity.".....she is tainted Frankie....
I don't believe in malevolent gossip and bs propaganda myself...It's all the disastrous GOP has it seems.

The Dumbocrats are certainly getting more "honest"...

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told PBS that “white males” without college educations have voted Republican “because of guns, because of gays, and because of God — the three Gs — God being the woman’s right to choose.”

Conservative pundit Tucker Carlson appeared on Fox News’ “The Kelly File” Wednesday night from the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia and offered his take on Pelosi’s blunt statement from the day before.

“She’s pulled the mask off, they’re not pretending anymore,” Carlson said. “[Democrats] have contempt for the core of the country, for the middle class, for rural America, and they’re now admitting it.”

Tucker Carlson Says Nancy Pelosi’s Remarks on ‘White Males’ Show Dems Have ‘Pulled the Mask Off’

The Dumbocrats are certainly getting more "honest"...

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told PBS that “white males” without college educations have voted Republican “because of guns, because of gays, and because of God — the three Gs — God being the woman’s right to choose.”

Conservative pundit Tucker Carlson appeared on Fox News’ “The Kelly File” Wednesday night from the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia and offered his take on Pelosi’s blunt statement from the day before.

“She’s pulled the mask off, they’re not pretending anymore,” Carlson said. “[Democrats] have contempt for the core of the country, for the middle class, for rural America, and they’re now admitting it.”

Tucker Carlson Says Nancy Pelosi’s Remarks on ‘White Males’ Show Dems Have ‘Pulled the Mask Off’
For the beliefs of haters and dupes? You betcha. See sig, esp. last line.

Wow. I have to say that I never figured you for a hack flopper. Here you are soundly proving that you are.

Whatever you may have to say about voting for Hillary, honesty is clearly not something that she does. Her documented lies are all over the place. Stating otherwise is pretty damn ballsy.
I haven't said Hillary doesn't lie. Read the title to this thread. Unlike most politicians, when Hillary changes her position, doesn't tell the full truth, makes a statement that turns out to be misleading, or says something she believes to be true but it isn't, it's labelled a lie on a thousand web site and resurrected over and over with every election. So most people will conclude that she's not to be trusted because they hear it so often, when in reality she is no worst than most politicians in Washington today. She's just been in politics and under a microscope a lot longer than anyone else.

Wow. I have to say that I never figured you for a hack flopper. Here you are soundly proving that you are.

Whatever you may have to say about voting for Hillary, honesty is clearly not something that she does. Her documented lies are all over the place. Stating otherwise is pretty damn ballsy.
I haven't said Hillary doesn't lie. Read the title to this thread. Unlike most politicians, when Hillary changes her position, doesn't tell the full truth, makes a statement that turns out to be misleading, or says something she believes to be true but it isn't, it's labelled a lie on a thousand web site and resurrected over and over with every election. So most people will conclude that she's not to be trusted because they hear it so often, when in reality she is no worst than most politicians in Washington today. She's just been in politics and under a microscope a lot longer than anyone else.

No, you didn't say she doesn't lie. You said she was 'one of the most honest politicians in Washington' and that is utter nonsense.

No, you didn't say she doesn't lie. You said she was 'one of the most honest politicians in Washington' and that is utter nonsense.
To start with, she's more honest than the bought off New BS GOPers that lie almost nonstop about actual facts to keep chumps like you in their thieving, disastrous party...at least you're in the White Party, right?

In politics, everything is relative. There are no absolutes. Voters will have to decide between a liar, and lunatic. I will go for the liar because all politicians are liars. However, all politicians are not lunatics.

Flopper is such a card.

Who knew?

Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.
Damn Flopper were you trying to be funny with this post, or are you just stupid?

I am still astounded....

In politics, everything is relative. There are no absolutes. Voters will have to decide between a liar, and lunatic. I will go for the liar because all politicians are liars. However, all politicians are not lunatics.
Bull.

You are using this as nothing more than justification for voting a blatant liar. The fact that you needed to call her 'honest' just highlights this.

If it makes you feel better.....

Are you smoking crack, Flopper? The Director of the FBI testified that Clinton lied repeatedly. Why she isn't facing contempt charges for the lies that she has told under oath is something that James Comey did a rather pathetic job of explaining.

But at the same time this doesn't say anything about other politicians who might also lie repeatedly.

Forum List

Back