Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

they did a job on you....
They? Get out the tin foil...and back to Tuzla...lol
no need too Frankie....they are the same people who got to you....lol.....how is W.NY holding up?....
Too dam hot. You mean journalists and public servants? If you think the FBI was too easy on Hillary under a GOP loudmouth, think again. Dragged it out and made incorrect and thus unfair statements.
no i mean the Democrats.....Flooper has a flag sticking out of his ass with a circled D on it.....you better check yourself too Frankie...lol....its hot here too....
Intelligent, non-bought off, non brainwashed and careful people are like that. Have you noticed that the GOP is a nonstop lying catastrophe the last 30 years? LOL And Trump is on board?
hey trump is from your state frankie....not mine.....

They? Get out the tin foil...and back to Tuzla...lol
no need too Frankie....they are the same people who got to you....lol.....how is W.NY holding up?....
Too dam hot. You mean journalists and public servants? If you think the FBI was too easy on Hillary under a GOP loudmouth, think again. Dragged it out and made incorrect and thus unfair statements.
no i mean the Democrats.....Flooper has a flag sticking out of his ass with a circled D on it.....you better check yourself too Frankie...lol....its hot here too....
Intelligent, non-bought off, non brainwashed and careful people are like that. Have you noticed that the GOP is a nonstop lying catastrophe the last 30 years? LOL And Trump is on board?
Means nothing. He's not too popular, and Hillary's from here too. I'll go with her thanks.

Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season.

This is not a "claim" that happened to "come out this election season." This is a sound assessment that has been well known. Leftists loved to excuse it as "conspiracy theories." You should have did some real self-evaluation, and now you wouldn't be stuck with a pathological liar. But the party elites and their lemmings have no need to dissent. As such, that makes this upcoming election loss for Hillary even more sweeter.
They're all crap GOP bs, but you can always go with that Tuzla story that's totally irrelevant...reminds me of some of my late mother's stories...sound assessment my butt. Every GOP pol and pundit lies more in an hour than she ever has, including the big orange idiot.. See sig. Poor silly dupes. Poor country.

I give you credit. You must've gotten on some medicines. Your posts are cogent unlike back in the day. I mean, ultimately it's still very low level posting. But at least you don't sound like a hobo ranting like you did.
I admire and respect your brainwashed "opinion", dupe.

Someone brainwashed me into saying you're somewhat more rational? Well, I guess meds can only do so much. Live well, my friend.

kn072616dAPR20160726034516.jpg

Means nothing. He's not too popular, and Hillary's from here too. I'll go with her thanks.
i will go with none of them 2 thanks....

One because you're right, one because you're misinformed- 25 years of GOP BS and cowardly corporate media...

Wow. I have to say that I never figured you for a hack flopper. Here you are soundly proving that you are.

Whatever you may have to say about voting for Hillary, honesty is clearly not something that she does. Her documented lies are all over the place. Stating otherwise is pretty damn ballsy.

One because you're right, one because you're misinformed- 25 years of GOP BS and cowardly corporate media...
you bet im right....2 clowns.....

Wow. I have to say that I never figured you for a hack flopper. Here you are soundly proving that you are.

Whatever you may have to say about voting for Hillary, honesty is clearly not something that she does. Her documented lies are all over the place. Stating otherwise is pretty damn ballsy.
She exaggerated Tuzla for fun when first lady, and all the others turn out to be GOP lies, dupe.

The guy with orange hair is the clown. What a lying con man. Your state and mine I'm not worried about...

Let Me Remind You Fuckers Who I Am

The guy with orange hair is the clown. What a lying con man. Your state and mine I'm not worried about...
the old woman is tainted frankie.....yea i know you cant see it....the way bill talked about her i expect her to walk on water to get to the stage tomorrow....

the old woman is tainted frankie.....yea i know you cant see it....the way bill talked about her i expect her to walk on water to get to the stage tomorrow....
Your evidence is tainted...actually total bs. Name something.

There you go again...lol

POLICY goddammit. Not mean spirited gossip. I like the way the French do it. Francophile- see? Mitterand's funeral- a whole SECOND family showed up lol. POLICY.

kn072716dAPR20160727074517.jpg

Bill's selling Hillary hard because he knows the gravy train stops if she doesn't get into the Oval Office. You don't get paid millions in speaking fees if you're the husband of the woman who lost the election. No political power = no money pouring into the Clinton Foundation. OMG...her flunkies will have to find REAL jobs! THE HORROR!!!!

Love all the CONSPIRACEE!! bs but I'll go with the US justice system, not the New BS GOP propaganda machine...

Forum List

Back