Hillary Pardon Countdown - Will he or won't he?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1 hour 20 minutes to go......

Wll President Obama give Hillary a Pardon before he steps down?

1hr...

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...9HRAhWD6CYKHUIQCvYQMwgaKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8
hillary%20nervous.jpg

I believe in God and I believe you will be judged as you judge others, as He promised! You're in trouble~
Whose judging? I am counting down until Trump takes over and wondering if Obama will give Hillary a Pardon. Get a grip, bull.

Trump said he will not pursue charges. He was only trying to get elected. Give it up with the Hillary thing.

Trump said he will not pursue charges. He was only trying to get elected. Give it up with the Hillary thing.
The Executive Branch does not pursue charges. If the FBI brings about charges based on its on-going investigation regarding the Clinton Foundation (Corruption, Bribery, etc) I do not think Trump will block the judicial process.

Oh, and....

29 minutes. :p

The Executive Branch does not pursue charges. If the FBI brings about charges based on its on-going investigation regarding the Clinton Foundation (Corruption, Bribery, etc) I do not think Trump will block the judicial process.

Oh, and....

29 minutes. :p

Nobody is pursuing charges. Nobody Trump appoints will pursue charges. It was all a show for the election. Only a fringe few ever actually cared.

Forum List

Back