Hillary Proves Unfit For President, Part II

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
In today's WSJ Victoria Toensing lays out why Hillary is both a liar and incompetent.
Victoria Toensing: Doesn't Hillary Clinton Know the Law? - WSJ

In her interview with ABC's ABCA.FR +0.19% Diane Sawyer last week, Hillary Clinton said "I was not making security decisions" about Benghazi, claiming "it would be a mistake" for "a secretary of state" to "go through all 270 posts" and "decide what should be done." And at a January 2013 Senate hearing, Mrs. Clinton said that security requests "did not come to me. I did not approve them. I did not deny them."

Does the former secretary of state not know the law? By statute, she was required to make specific security decisions for defenseless consulates like Benghazi, and was not permitted to delegate them to anyone else.

The Secure Embassy Construction and Counterterrorism Act of 1999, or Secca, was passed in response to the near-simultaneous bombings of U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, on Aug. 7, 1998. Over 220 people were killed, including 12 Americans. Thousands were injured.
much more at the source.

In today's WSJ Victoria Toensing lays out why Hillary is both a liar and incompetent.

In her interview with ABC's ABCA.FR +0.19% Diane Sawyer last week, Hillary Clinton said "I was not making security decisions" about Benghazi, claiming "it would be a mistake" for "a secretary of state" to "go through all 270 posts" and "decide what should be done." And at a January 2013 Senate hearing, Mrs. Clinton said that security requests "did not come to me. I did not approve them. I did not deny them."

Does the former secretary of state not know the law? By statute, she was required to make specific security decisions for defenseless consulates like Benghazi, and was not permitted to delegate them to anyone else.

The Secure Embassy Construction and Counterterrorism Act of 1999, or Secca, was passed in response to the near-simultaneous bombings of U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, on Aug. 7, 1998. Over 220 people were killed, including 12 Americans. Thousands were injured.
much more at the source.

If her book sales are any indication, you are right. Her chances are slim should she decide to go for it.
-----

In an email this evening, a veteran publishing source calls the latest Hillary Clinton book, Hard Choices, a memoir of her State Department years, a "bomb." The source is referring to the early but underwhelming sales figures.

"Between us, they are nervous at S&S [Simon & Schuster]," says the source, who gave permission for his email to be published. "Sales were well below expectations and the media was a disaster."

According to this source, a Simon & Schuster insider, "They sold 60,000 hard covers first week and 24,000 ebooks." The publishing house was "hoping and praying for 150,000 print first week."

"The 60k represents a less than 10% sell thru based on what they shipped," says the source.

It's been reported that one million copies of Clinton's book were shipped weeks before the June 10 publication date. "They will be lucky to sell 150,000 total lifetime," the source writes in the email.

Hillary reportedly received a near-$14 million advance, a sum the publishing house will unlikely make back.

"It's a bomb but it will be interesting to see how they spin it."

Publishing Source: Hillary Book a 'Bomb' | The Weekly Standard

She's just too old. We have too many problems that will make even a 40-something go gray and frail in the next 4-8 years. We cannot start out with "gray and frail"...and female to boot...in an era that may make or break the US. The issues facing our country are mounting and escalating.

And I'm saying this being one of her most avid supporters when the DNC bumped her for the "we want a junior-senator black guy who will promote the gay agenda" candidate with zero experience governing. Remember, Hillary was adamantly opposed to anything but traditional marriage. It cost her the nomination and thereafter all hopes of succeeding as candidate. Her age ultimately now is the issue.

Last edited:
I dont care that she's old.
I dont care that she's female.
I do care she is an obvious liar with no real life experience in running anything other than her mouth.

much more at the source.

Are you selling subscriptions to the Wall St. Journal?

much more at the source.

You should try one sometime. It might dispel all that noise in yoru head from Rachel Maddow and whoever.

much more at the source.

Not far left enough for you?

All the GOP has to do is put up a Republican that can beat her..*snicker*...Shouldnt be hard since she's sooo *teehee* terrible.

:rofl:

"Hillary Clinton is an incompetent liar." In what way is this different than every single Republican candidate?

All the GOP has to do is put up a Republican that can beat her..*snicker*...Shouldnt be hard since she's sooo *teehee* terrible.

:rofl:

Actually any Republican would beat her. Hell, a one term senator with no experience already beat her.

Actually the only Republican that comes within striking distance is Christie and the bagger world won't allow him get the nomination.

What does fit mean? Who defines it and when did it become a requirement for being President? The woman seemed fit enough to kick FOX NEWS ass last night. She volunteered to enter the lions den and ate the lions.

much more at the source.

She is saying she does not want to be held accountable for Security. Al Qaeda and other threats are alive and well. The next President better be willing and able to pursue best Security for US and be accountable. No more pass the buck on US Security.

What does fit mean? Who defines it and when did it become a requirement for being President? The woman seemed fit enough to kick FOX NEWS ass last night. She volunteered to enter the lions den and ate the lions.

If you consider lying through your teeth and appearing like an ignorant boob at teh same time kicking ass I suppose you're right.
Arent you bothered that she claims she was not responsible for security but the statute is clear that she was? Is she lying or ignorant?

Forum List

Back