Hillary Proves Unfit For President, Part II

lol...

The Righties have absolutely no idea of the heighth, breadth and depth of the DEM steamroller that is about to hit them in 2016.

57%. :D

This is gonna be fun.
So says one of the main Partisan Cheerleaders of TYRANNY.:eusa_hand:

Statistheilhitler might be the biggest joke on this board since Truthmatters left us.

Oh, my, your delusions are sometimes really, really strong. Poor thing.

Now, the OP to this thread is:

Hillary Proves Unfit For President, Part II

Which is, of course, just a bunch of bullshit.

"Hillary Clinton is an incompetent liar." In what way is this different than every single Republican candidate?

Good points. Which is why the GOP should run Christie in 2016. Because even though he lies now and then, he is a competant liar and only when absolutely necessary. And he knows how to run a government. Additionally, you are never left guessing where he actually stands on any given topic. That last bit is a quality so rare in a politician that after he dies his body should be taxidermied and sent to the Smithsonian to stand next to the dodo bird, the thylacene and the saber-toothed tiger.

All the GOP has to do is put up a Republican that can beat her..*snicker*...Shouldnt be hard since she's sooo *teehee* terrible.

:rofl:

Actually any Republican would beat her. Hell, a one term senator with no experience already beat her.

I think her name and her political connections are pretty powerful. Although I totally disagree with her radical liberal agenda, I think she is going to be hard to beat, despite the fact that she is pretty well unfit.

All the GOP has to do is put up a Republican that can beat her..*snicker*...Shouldnt be hard since she's sooo *teehee* terrible.

:rofl:

Actually any Republican would beat her. Hell, a one term senator with no experience already beat her.

I think her name and her political connections are pretty powerful. Although I totally disagree with her radical liberal agenda, I think she is going to be hard to beat, despite the fact that she is pretty well unfit.

They were powerful in 2008, before Benghazi. And she still lost.
Hillary offers nothing new. She is a continuation of the same failed policies we've seen for the last 5years. No one is going to vote for that.

Hillary offers nothing new. She is a continuation of the same failed policies we've seen for the last 5years. No one is going to vote for that.

I disagree. There are sheeples in the Democratic party who will vote for her even if she admitted that benghazi was a total failure of the party.

I disagree. There are sheeples in the Democratic party who will vote for her even if she admitted that benghazi was a total failure of the party.

Oh, you're talking Democrats. Yeah, they'l vote for her. It wouldn't matter if she came out in favor of bestiality and NAMBLA. She's got "star power" (whatever the hell that is).
I mean people with more than 2 functioning brain cells. No one in his right mind would vote for that condescending lying incompetent bitch.

Oh, you're talking Democrats. Yeah, they'l vote for her. It wouldn't matter if she came out in favor of bestiality and NAMBLA. She's got "star power" (whatever the hell that is).
I mean people with more than 2 functioning brain cells. No one in his right mind would vote for that condescending lying incompetent bitch.

I do hope the GOP makes you it's PR man for 2016, really, I do. Come on, fake Rabbi, have enough balls ( :lol: ) to go on television and actually say that. Now, THAT would be interesting to see.

You are nothing but bluster. All blow, no wind.

I do hope the GOP makes you it's PR man for 2016, really, I do. Come on, fake Rabbi, have enough balls ( :lol: ) to go on television and actually say that. Now, THAT would be interesting to see.

Please defend her. Tell us why she should be president. Describe her vast experience and ethical fitness for office. I need a good laugh today.

Remember that Hilary was cast aside by the far left in 2008 because they claimed she did not have enough foreign relation experience over someone that had zero experience.

Goes to show how truly stupid the far left supporters really are.

Please defend her. Tell us why she should be president. Describe her vast experience and ethical fitness for office. I need a good laugh today.

:eusa_shhh:He can't ...i already tried that

And some of them are posting in this thread.

Please don't stand at a distance and try and teach us about the Ameican political scene. It's really condescending and you're mostly wrong.

Forum List

Back