Hillary: "Religious beliefs have to be changed" to allow more abortions

One more time for the retards:

CLINTON: Yes, we've nearly closed the global gender gap in primary school, but secondary school remains out of reach for so many girls around the world. Yes, we've increased the number of countries prohibiting domestic violence. But still, more than half the nations in the world have no such laws on the books, and an estimated one in three women still experience violence. Yes, we've cut the maternal mortality rate in half, but far too many women are denied critical access to reproductive healthcare and safe childbirth. All the laws we've passed don't count for much if they're not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice, not just on paper. Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.

(Applause)

Now you see in context her comments had to do with the EXACT OPPOSITE OF ABORTION.
Ah, but the IUD and morning after pills are abortion to some. I think that's where this goes.

You jackholes really are willfully blind monkeys. You drank someone's piss and when offered the ORIGINAL SOURCE, you chose to keep drinking the piss.

You are pathological in your dogged stupidity.

2u8w939.jpg

Hillary, like most progressives, openly states that she wants state authority over religion.

And not enough people have a big enough problem with that. They think that state authority over religion is the same thing as separation of church and state. Of course, they're stupid. But meh.

Hillary Clinton is pro-choice. This is common knowledge.

But that has nothing to do with what she was talking about, and when you read the context, it is blazingly obvious she was not talking about abortion or the United States.

Little Acorn made up both of those things.

But you retards keep choosing to believe the manufactured bullshit when the TRUTH is handed to you on a silver platter.

Incredible.

Ah, but the IUD and morning after pills are abortion to some. I think that's where this goes.

Not even you are stupid enough to believe that hogwash.

Hardly anybody opposes birth control anymore. At least not in this Country.

And the three people that do are in a Convent locked in a room.

You know GODDAMNED well what the walking advertisement for FDS was talking about

And so does everybody else.

The fact that you're denying it is proof enough that you're still scared of the topic....... And a pathological liar.

dimocraps really are lying scum. It's knee-jerk reaction with them. They just lie.

Normal humans have to think, we have to actually stop and consider first, whether we should lie (honey, I swear to God, I only had three beers) and then we have to fabricate the lie, (Honey, Mike was fighting with his wife and he needed someone to talk to, so....)

But dimocrap scum? It's an autonomic response with them. They don't have to think, fabricate or invent anything.

They're just lying scum about -- Everything

Hillary, like most progressives, openly states that she wants state authority over religion.

And not enough people have a big enough problem with that. They think that state authority over religion is the same thing as separation of church and state. Of course, they're stupid. But meh.

Not enough people are even aware of what the scum of the earth dimocrap party is doing.

THAT, is the problem.

But that has nothing to do with what she was talking about, and when you read the context, it is blazingly obvious she was not talking about abortion or the United States.

But you retards keep choosing to believe the manufactured bullshit when the TRUTH is handed to you on a silver platter.

Incredible.

All these other people got the same message as Acorn did. And I can present you several thousand more but the board mods might not appreciate it

1. Hillary: “Deep-seated … religious beliefs” have to be changed for abortion An error occurred.
    Hot Air‎ - 4 hours ago
    Last night, Hillary told the Women in the World Summit that the path to AbortionNirvana will only open up by changing religion, culture, and ...
  2. Hillary On Abortion: 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious Beliefs And Structural Biases Have To Be Changed'
    Daily Caller‎ - 20 hours ago
  3. Hillary Clinton: Religious Beliefs Have To Be Changed...
    National Review Online‎ - 4 hours ago
    More news for hillary religion abortion
  4. Hillary On Abortion: 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious ...
    dailycaller.com/.../hillary-on-abortion-deep-seated-cultu...
    The Daily Caller
    20 hours ago - NEW YORK — Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton took a feminist tone on Thursday. She told attendees at the sixth annual ...
  5. Hillary Clinton: Religious Beliefs Have To Be Changed to ...
    www.nationalreview.com/.../hillary-clinton-religious-bel...
    National Review
    4 hours ago - Hillary Clinton believes that “religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed” in order to expand access to abortion. Clinton said ...
  6. Hillary Clinton: 'Religious Beliefs' About Abortion 'Have To ...
    https://www.weeklystandard.com/.../hillary-clinton-...
    The Weekly Standard
    3 hours ago - Read conservative news, blogs and opinion about abortion and HillaryClinton from The Weekly Standard, the must read magazine available in ...
  7. Hillary Clinton: RELIGIOUS BELIEFS about abortion have to ...
    therightscoop.com/hillary-clinton-religious-beliefs-about-abortion-have-t...
    32 mins ago - The Joe Walsh Show has posted a clip of Hillary Clinton saying thatreligions beliefs about abortion have to be changed! And this isn't some old ...
  8. Hillary Clinton calls for a change in "deep-seated" religious ...
    theweek.com/.../hillary-clinton-calls-change-deepseated-religio...
    The Week
    Building on her decidedly feminist campaign message, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton took a forceful stance on abortion rights Thursday ...
  9. Queen Hillary Wants Us All To Change Our Religious ...
    chicksontheright.com/.../28508-queen-hillary-wants-us-all-to-change-ou...
    4 hours ago - As if I needed more reasons to despise Hillary Clinton. ... basically said that people should change their religious beliefs because abortion and ...
  10. Hillary On Abortion: 'Religious Beliefs And Structural Biases ...
    canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/71422
    6 hours ago - Hillary On Abortion: 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious Beliefs And Structural Biases Have To Be Changed'
  11. Hillary Clinton Says Religious Beliefs About Abortion Have ...
    walshfreedom.com/.../hillary-clinton-says-religious-beliefs-about-abortio...
    politics · Hillary Clinton Says Religious Beliefs About Abortion Have to be Changed. Apr. 24, 2015. reddit. HillaryAbortion ...
  12. Hillary Says 'Religious Beliefs' Must Change For Sake Of ...
    minutemennews.com/.../hillary-says-religious-beliefs-must-change-for-sa...
    5 hours ago - Hillary On Abortion: 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious Beliefs And Structural Biases Have To Be Changed'

Not even you are stupid enough to believe that hogwash.

Hardly anybody opposes birth control anymore. At least not in this Country.

And the three people that do are in a Convent locked in a room.

You know GODDAMNED well what the walking advertisement for FDS was talking about

And so does everybody else.

The fact that you're denying it is proof enough that you're still scared of the topic....... And a pathological liar.

dimocraps really are lying scum. It's knee-jerk reaction with them. They just lie.

Normal humans have to think, we have to actually stop and consider first, whether we should lie (honey, I swear to God, I only had three beers) and then we have to fabricate the lie, (Honey, Mike was fighting with his wife and he needed someone to talk to, so....)

But dimocrap scum? It's an autonomic response with them. They don't have to think, fabricate or invent anything.

They're just lying scum about -- Everything
Edge, she said religious beliefs should not be a basis for denying reproductive care, which is what Hobby Lobby says is ok. If you are illiterate, blame yourself.

Incredible.

All these other people got the same message as Acorn did.
He manufactured bullshit, and you gobbled it right up. When presented with the TRUTH of what Clinton said, you can't admit it. That's willful blindness and dogged stupidity. No matter how many red herrings you throw up now, it won't change the fact you rubes are lying piss drinkers.

Pathological. Your integrity is in tatters.

Not enough people are even aware of what the scum of the earth dimocrap party is doing.

THAT, is the problem.
When the assholes TELL us and they still aren't aware, you know we have a problem with intelligence in this country.

THAT, is the problem.
When the assholes TELL us and they still aren't aware, you know we have a problem with intelligence in this country.
She speaks in tongues.

"Reproductive rights" is liberal code for "abortion". The sycophants on this board think they can dismiss Hillary's statements because she used the term "safe childbirth" and refrained from using the term "abortion". I guess we're supposed to believe she's more concerned with childbirth than she is abortion, when her entire career and political agenda has been mainly focused on the killing of unborn children.

No, actually, its not. It means the right to choose to have a baby or not have a baby.

The OP is a lie.

What she said about OTHER COUNTRIES and NOTHING to do with abortion. If you and the other liars had read instead of just piling on, you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself now.
Nice try but everyone is familiar with Kankles' rabid promotion of abortion on demand and everyone knows when a liberal uses the term "reproductive rights", they're talking about abortion.

"Everyone knows" is code for "I can't back up what I say and I'm too lazy to try". It isn't what liberals or conservatives do. It's what the lazy and dumb do.

"Reproductive rights" is liberal code for "abortion". The sycophants on this board think they can dismiss Hillary's statements because she used the term "safe childbirth" and refrained from using the term "abortion". I guess we're supposed to believe she's more concerned with childbirth than she is abortion, when her entire career and political agenda has been mainly focused on the killing of unborn children.

No, actually, its not. It means the right to choose to have a baby or not have a baby.

The OP is a lie.

What she said about OTHER COUNTRIES and NOTHING to do with abortion. If you and the other liars had read instead of just piling on, you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself now.
Nice try but everyone is familiar with Kankles' rabid promotion of abortion on demand and everyone knows when a liberal uses the term "reproductive rights", they're talking about abortion.

"Everyone knows" is code for "I can't back up what I say and I'm too lazy to try". It isn't what liberals or conservatives do. It's what the lazy and dumb do.
Or it means that someone's tired of proving the same thing over and over again to the same people, who every single time demand "verification" as if they haven't already seen it a thousand times.

OP- She's right. Fundies and whackos need to be more tolerant of what others want to do.

Breaking for haters: Thank god we now have FREE or better BIRTH CONTROL to cut down on the number of abortions. NO ONE LIKES ABORTIONS, dingbat dupes.

And she will take all our guns, put us in concentration camps, make us communist slaves,...... Oh well, just the same old nonsense. I'm sure you can fill it in yourself.
When the liberals can't reply honestly to the latest things their heroes say they intend, they lapse into hysterical ranting like this.

(yawn)
The GOP candidates seem to be mute at this point...

Forum List

Back