Hillary Returns to Campaign a Trail...When Will She Gork Out Again?

I'm guessing one day, two days max; before the debates.
Trumps big mo is taking the gas out of her campaign. She will over exert herself (standing, walking up stairs) bloop. Down she goes.

Hillary Clinton returns to the campaign trail after bout with pneumonia
Hillary back out on the campaign trail. Does anyone know if any of the betting sites have pool going on the next date Aqualung will gork out yet again? Bet reporters will be in a cage under armed guard now. I'll give her a week.
I didn't see her speech in North Carolina, but from her brief press conference she looks and sounds much like she did after the South Carolina primary in 2008 when she realized she had already lost the nomination.

I just saw a clip on TV and Indeed she seemed very sad. Even her campaign management was whining that The Donald is just too high energy and their millions of dollars in attack ads are total fail but they are not giving up on their MSM to lie to the American people and imply when she loses, the Ruskies had something to do with it. :p

Crooked Hillary might actually start attracting people to her events so they can film it and upload their own viral video. :p The issue is are Crooked Hillary's employees going to confiscate iPhones when they record her next coughing fit.

I think she had one once she got off-camera after her press conference. The problem is we've rarely caught it on film.

We're never gonna get the truth about her condition from her. What triggers these episodes. Is she Epileptic now?

I think she had one once she got off-camera after her press conference. The problem is we've rarely caught it on film.

We're never gonna get the truth about her condition from her. What triggers these episodes. Is she Epileptic now?
I think it is epilepsy or severe diabetes. But whatever it is, it is bad. She cannot function normally. Someone posted a Wshington Post article that she might pull out of first debate.

Hillary Clinton returns to the campaign trail after bout with pneumonia
Hillary back out on the campaign trail. Does anyone know if any of the betting sites have pool going on the next date Aqualung will gork out yet again? Bet reporters will be in a cage under armed guard now. I'll give her a week.
"Campaign a Trail"? Are you Italian?
See, you could actually read what I wrote if all of your ignorance wasn't fogging your pea sized brain.

Forum List

Back