Hillary said Donald Trump was a man you could bait with a "Tweet".

You see where Killary lost cell phones with classified material on them? Yeah she's to be trusted with sensitive info.

DERP!

She was right when she said he shouldn't be anywhere near the nuclear codes.
Nuclear codes? I wouldn't trust this idiot to manage my dog's bowel movement.

Hillary could lend your dog some of her Depends.
Your candidate is a reckless, irresponsible loon – completely ignorant of sound, responsible governance and public policy.

Your candidate was a reckless, irresponsible, corrupt Secretary of State who sold access and influence.
Let's not even get into her poor health.
Do you want her answering that 3 am phone call?
Could they even wake her up at 3 am?

Its good that Hillary learned to tweet. She can still communicate from the bathroom. Do you think she will tweet her SOTU speeches too?

The fact remains that yeah, Trump can be baited and responds like an angry child, much like many of his supporters who show up here. Will Hilary make a good president? Not at all from my perspective. Neither of them are worth a fuck. We sure could have used more from the republican party this time, many of us would have loved a reasoned, coherent and rational alternative. The republican party missed a yuge opportunity here catering to its maniacal frenetic frothy mouthed fringe.

The fact remains that yeah, Trump can be baited and responds like an angry child, much like many of his supporters who show up here. Will Hilary make a good president? Not at all from my perspective. Neither of them are worth a fuck. We sure could have used more from the republican party this time, many of us would have loved a reasoned, coherent and rational alternative. The republican party missed a yuge opportunity here catering to its maniacal frenetic frothy mouthed fringe.
soooo, you think the republican party should have just picked someone else regardless of how their constituents voted?
Interesting.
Maybe next time they should just ask you who to run and save the money that the candidates spend trying to win votes.

soooo, you think the republican party should have just picked someone else regardless of how their constituents voted?
Interesting.
Maybe next time they should just ask you who to run and save the money that the candidates spend trying to win votes.

Why not? The dems rigged their primary

Interesting.

Oh I just meant if they really wanted to win a national election and give rational americans a real choice away from another Clinton. Obviously they can lose if they choose to.

Interesting.

But the dems are known for being scum.
Conservatives try to maintain a much higher standard.

Interesting.

Exactly why america needed a real choice away from the dems.

Forum List

Back