Hillary said Donald Trump was a man you could bait with a "Tweet".

The fact remains that yeah, Trump can be baited and responds like an angry child, much like many of his supporters who show up here. Will Hilary make a good president? Not at all from my perspective. Neither of them are worth a fuck. We sure could have used more from the republican party this time, many of us would have loved a reasoned, coherent and rational alternative. The republican party missed a yuge opportunity here catering to its maniacal frenetic frothy mouthed fringe.
soooo, you think the republican party should have just picked someone else regardless of how their constituents voted?
Interesting.
Maybe next time they should just ask you who to run and save the money that the candidates spend trying to win votes.

Oh I just meant if they really wanted to win a national election and give rational americans a real choice away from another Clinton. Obviously they can lose if they choose to.
But see, had the done that, those that voted for Trump would have shifted to a third party candidate. Its what non sheeple do. I know its not fair of me to even talk about such things around you.

The fact remains that yeah, Trump can be baited and responds like an angry child, much like many of his supporters who show up here. Will Hilary make a good president? Not at all from my perspective. Neither of them are worth a fuck. We sure could have used more from the republican party this time, many of us would have loved a reasoned, coherent and rational alternative. The republican party missed a yuge opportunity here catering to its maniacal frenetic frothy mouthed fringe.
soooo, you think the republican party should have just picked someone else regardless of how their constituents voted?
Interesting.
Maybe next time they should just ask you who to run and save the money that the candidates spend trying to win votes.

Why not? The dems rigged their primary
But the dems are known for being scum.
Conservatives try to maintain a much higher standard.
Oh please, you're all swimming in the same sewer.

Interesting.

Oh I just meant if they really wanted to win a national election and give rational americans a real choice away from another Clinton. Obviously they can lose if they choose to.
But see, had the done that, those that voted for Trump would have shifted to a third party candidate. Its what non sheeple do. I know its not fair of me to even talk about such things around you.

You can say what you like, I just think it's a shame that you've handed Hilary the office.

Interesting.

Now if you want to talk sewer or swimming in your own feces, which candidate most likely fits that description, Hillary the crap bag Clinton, or Donald I can still use a toilet Trump.

Interesting.

Your system is pretty much safe from serious 3rd party challenge, by design hon.

Interesting.

Now if you want to talk sewer or swimming in your own feces, which candidate most likely fits that description, Hillary the crap bag Clinton, or Donald I can still use a toilet Trump.

Great discussion, that's why we are where we are. It's not the politicians, it's the american public. Carry on, but I fear you'll be on here wailing about Hilary for the next 4-8 years like you have been with Obama. Ever wonder if that was also by design? I mean, you realize even if only on some primordial hind brain level that you're being played by the system, don't you now? Really?

Beast had lackys buy retail phones, then smash govt property with hammer like prehistoric man in year 2016.

I wonder if the trained Apes re-cycled the pieces? Or just straight to the landfill while she chirps "republicans want you to die from dirty water" at Hollywood fundraiser.

Beast had lackys buy retail phones, then smash govt property with hammer like prehistoric man in year 2016.

I wonder if the trained Apes re-cycled the pieces? Or just straight to the landfill while she chirps "republicans want you to die from dirty water" at Hollywood fundraiser.

Swallow-n-follow.

Interesting.

Great discussion, that's why we are where we are. It's not the politicians, it's the american public. Carry on, but I fear you'll be on here wailing about Hilary for the next 4-8 years like you have been with Obama. Ever wonder if that was also by design? I mean, you realize even if only on some primordial hind brain level that you're being played by the system, don't you now? Really?
I assume you don't even live in the U.S?

See, you make all kinds of ignorant unfounded assumptions, that's a yuge part of your problem.

See, you make all kinds of ignorant unfounded assumptions, that's a yuge part of your problem.
learn to spell properly, then maybe we can have a discussion.

learn to spell properly, then maybe we can have a discussion.

That's not your impediment son, have a nice day with your anger and anxiety.

She was right when she said he shouldn't be anywhere near the nuclear codes.
Nuclear codes? I wouldn't trust this idiot to manage my dog's bowel movement.

Hillary could lend your dog some of her Depends.
Your candidate is a reckless, irresponsible loon – completely ignorant of sound, responsible governance and public policy.

Your candidate was a reckless, irresponsible, corrupt Secretary of State who sold access and influence.
Let's not even get into her poor health.
Do you want her answering that 3 am phone call?
Could they even wake her up at 3 am?
She's awful....but still better than Drumpf.

What does it take to bait Hillary? Either she is too sick, mentally incapacitated or too timid to talk to even the friendly media. She hasn't given a Q&A press conference since Dick Clark was doing New Years. Is the media satisfied that the democrat candidate prefers to sit the campaign out without talking to the press?

Anger and Anxiety. OK if that's your new label for wanting to find a way (any way) to minimize the money flow (from my ernings) to these political savages. If I can't stop it now (for myself) just maybe our Children won't have to pay these ignorant buffoons quite as much.

Your candidate is a reckless, irresponsible loon – completely ignorant of sound, responsible governance and public policy.

Your candidate was a reckless, irresponsible, corrupt Secretary of State who sold access and influence.
She's awful....but still better than Drumpf.

Clinton Delenda Est.

Ya! She should be lined up against a wall and shot for treason!

How much did she personally pocket for selling all that access again? NOTHING? Nothing? What kinda selling is NOTHING!!! Oh.. That's right.. her Foundation got some donations and they spent something like 85% on helping poor people. OH! The horror!

Don't you people know that there are REAL reasons to hate on Hillary? E-mails and no prid quo access won't move the needle. I get it that YOU and a handful of morons THINK that you have Hillary by the short hairs with these frivolous complaints but the rest of the thinking world does not. If you seriously want to elect Trump you need to appeal to non Trump followers with serious issues.

Forum List

Back