Hillary says hell with merit. Will use quotas to hand out cabinet posts.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
What democrats hilariously call "anti-discrimination quotas". !!!! HAHAHA. In dem world everything is backward.

Hillary: My Cabinet Will Be 50% Women - Breitbart

april 25 2016 Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton promised that her Cabinet would be 50% women if she is elected president during a town hall on MSNBC on Monday.

Hillary was asked about Canadian PM Justin Trudeau’s promise to have a Cabinet that was 50% women and whether she would make the same promise. She responded, “I am going to have a Cabinet that looks like America, and 50% of America is women.”

When asked if this was a yes, Hillary nodded her head.

What democrats hilariously call "anti-discrimination quotas". !!!! HAHAHA. In dem world everything is backward.

april 25 2016 Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton promised that her Cabinet would be 50% women if she is elected president during a town hall on MSNBC on Monday.

Hillary was asked about Canadian PM Justin Trudeau’s promise to have a Cabinet that was 50% women and whether she would make the same promise. She responded, “I am going to have a Cabinet that looks like America, and 50% of America is women.”

Breitbart:lmao::piss2:

Well, in all fairness, cabinet posts are just that. They can post pretty much anyone they want.

I do have to wonder if her campaign staff is also 50% women or if she's just pandering again. We already know she doesn't pay women as much as she does men.

Forum List

Back