🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary says that President Trump obstructed Justice

lol... hillary.... already been there, done that AND got a tee shirt that fits better than that monstrosity trump was wearing.

the-queen-and-prince-philip-with-president-bill-clinton-and-his-wife-picture-id52098146

Dood. Bubba was president back then, no hiLIARy.

Trump also gave a much better toast that Obabble did.

she still met the queen b4 donny did.

Who cares? She wasn't President and she didn't lead a toast to the Queen. Nor did she represent the U.S. at the 75 anniversary of D-Day.

lol...

this is what repped the u.s

medium-4.jpg

god damn & he thought that looked good............. :auiqs.jpg:

You are a moron. But you do get 10 Points For Consistency.

haaaaaaaaaa & i wasn't called a 'dotard' by the NK piglet that donny is in love with..................

:auiqs.jpg:

actually it was kim jong un who called donny a 'dotard'.... you know - the dude your president fell in love with.......

bb6f77850eca906d4b732b1dc488053e.png
:lmao:

So a dotard beat the best you had to offer and that dotard proceeded to set records in unemployment numbers?
I'll take the dotard thanks.

you mistake me for being a hillary fan? oh i voted for her because donny is a sociopath & the unemployment numbers are good - but were built from a very good start & it's cause people are still needing 2 & 3 jobs being big corp still ain't paying a decent wage.

The reason you cant afford to live on one job is taxes and the offshoring of jobs.

not me... i have a very comfy lifestyle. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr them thar 'taxes' big corp is so victimized by, just cost y-o-u almost 800 billion dollars.

Retired at 46 and the big payout in our bank stocks is set to happen in three weeks. Then it's a new $400k lake house with twice that left over and we dont even have to sell the house in Katy which will go for at least $400k. We then have another pay out in two years on our remaining stocks when the bank sells.

Personally I dont give a shit about the poor one way or another since my money wouldnt make a difference if I gave away every penny.
I care about myself and family...Thats It!!!

<pfffft> that's cute. & good for you, bub... i myself don't hafta worry about anything financially... but it wasn't always that way. i'll tell ya one thing, this is what really happened with that latest tax cut ...

& if they had their way it will go back to a time that everything you own can go poof by one bad accident or illness.

So a dotard beat the best you had to offer and that dotard proceeded to set records in unemployment numbers?

you mistake me for being a hillary fan? oh i voted for her because donny is a sociopath & the unemployment numbers are good - but were built from a very good start & it's cause people are still needing 2 & 3 jobs being big corp still ain't paying a decent wage.

The reason you cant afford to live on one job is taxes and the offshoring of jobs.

not me... i have a very comfy lifestyle. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr them thar 'taxes' big corp is so victimized by, just cost y-o-u almost 800 billion dollars.

Retired at 46 and the big payout in our bank stocks is set to happen in three weeks. Then it's a new $400k lake house with twice that left over and we dont even have to sell the house in Katy which will go for at least $400k. We then have another pay out in two years on our remaining stocks when the bank sells.

Personally I dont give a shit about the poor one way or another since my money wouldnt make a difference if I gave away every penny.

<pfffft> that's cute. & good for you, bub... i myself don't hafta worry about anything financially... but it wasn't always that way. i'll tell ya one thing, this is what really happened with that latest tax cut ...

& if they had their way it will go back to a time that everything you own can go poof by one bad accident or illness.

You missed my last statement.
I dont give a fuck what happens to the poor. I didnt put them where they are and I damn sure dont feel responsible in anyway.

I dont give a fuck what happens to the poor. I didnt put them where they are and I damn sure dont feel responsible in anyway.

nobody said you are responsible. that's ok - we don't want you in the humanity club.

you must be one of them thar atheist CONservatives arent'cha?

:auiqs.jpg:

actually it was kim jong un who called donny a 'dotard'.... you know - the dude your president fell in love with.......

bb6f77850eca906d4b732b1dc488053e.png
:lmao:

Congrats. You should be proud. I started with 20 shares of Pfizer in 1971 and all these years later with dividend reinvestment, splits, moving things around and purchasing not really that much more it’s now 18,400 shares in 15 stocks and three mutual funds.
Never got the 2nd home as honestly did not want to be obligated to use it but have been from Maine to Florida and east coast to west coast(drove it twice) and have paid in full home.
To bad so many libbies were encouraged to not do this sort of thing but were encouraged to be little social justice warriors.

Congrats. You should be proud. I started with 20 shares of Pfizer in 1971 and all these years later with dividend reinvestment, splits, moving things around and purchasing not really that much more it’s now 18,400 shares in 15 stocks and three mutual funds.
Never got the 2nd home as honestly did not want to be obligated to use it but have been from Maine to Florida and east coast to west coast(drove it twice) and have paid in full home.
To bad so many libbies were encouraged to not do this sort of thing but were encouraged to be little social justice warriors.

liberals can be both.

Poverty is not a choice but is the result of poor decision making and personal irresponsibility.

Poverty is not a choice but is the result of poor decision making and personal irresponsibility.

LOL... & nothing else as a reason? all or nothing? LOL. wow.

liberals can be both.
Like being male one day and “choosing” to be female the next?

liberals can be both.
Like being male one day and “choosing” to be female the next?

oh please -you think you need a strawman? haaaaaaaaaaa..................

I know you libbies seek solace and blame outside of yourself but the reality to succeed is with each individual. We know the democrat party has told you it is the outside forces that won’t allow you to succeed but that is to keep you locked into a pertual state of emotional negativity so that they can control you.
The failures in life who don’t support themselves and blame everyone but themselves for it are not punished For their behavior but rather By it.

I know you libbies seek solace and blame outside of yourself but the reality to succeed is with each individual. We know the democrat party has told you it is the outside forces that won’t allow you to succeed but that is to keep you locked into a pertual state of emotional negativity so that they can control you.
The failures in life who don’t support themselves and blame everyone but themselves for it are not punished For their behavior but rather By it.

blah
blah
blah
'conservative' thinking 101.

i am not a (D).

next.

Big deal. Hillary agrees with over a thousand former prosecutors who signed a letter proclaiming rhey would prosecute Trump for obstruction. A thousand prosecutors are ignored by the cult but when Hillary says it rhey go in a frustrated Trump-like panic temper tantrum.

Well attacking Hillary Clinton is part of the Cult... It still annoys them that more people want her President than Trump..
She is more popular than Trump, that is why she has to be attacked...

Even if one chooses to believe that it does not change the fact Hillary lost in 2016 because she was a bad candidate who ran a shitty campigan.
17141a11c82de0d2aef63b23beec94e3.jpg
Not to forget to mention all the dirt WikiLeaks unloaded on the Demon-crats in which they never refuted, and then Comey's chaos created by accusing her, then taking it back, then accusing her again, and then taking it back ad nauseum. Then her e-mails, bleach bit, hammer time, and server in the bathroom of a who knows who in the handling of classified material outside of the government. On and on and on it went, but Trump is the bad guy says the Demon-crats after a two year nothing burger. LOL.

I could not care less what Hillary Clinton says. For all the talk about Trump's lies (which I think is overstated), Hillary Clinton has been consistently lying her ass off for the better part of 30 years.

blah
blah
blah
'conservative' thinking 101.

i am not a (D).

next.

Don’t believe
Don’t learn
Stay imprisioned

I've been saying all along that it's painfully obvious that Donald obstructed justice. Now that Hillary Clinton is saying Donald obstructed justice, I wonder if I've been wrong all along. If Hillary says it, it must be lies.

nobody said you are responsible. that's ok - we don't want you in the humanity club.

you must be one of them thar atheist CONservatives arent'cha?

So get rich and pay for em yourself.

Hillary Clinton: Mueller report proves obstruction of justice

Hillary Clinton says there are two inescapable conclusions of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report. The first is that Russia conducted a sweeping and systemic interference into the 2016 election and the second is that obstruction of justice occurred.

Is Hillary's level of greed for power, lawlessness and total dishonesty sociopathic?

Mrs email deleter, phone smasher and server wiper needs to shut the fuck up fast. The only reason that bitch isn't in jail is because she and Comey were tied at the ankles. If anyone else had deleted 33000 emails under subpoena by the gov't we'd be in jail.

Forum List

Back